Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anything we can do with Jupiter right now?

Draco Majinn

I can't stop thinking about Jupiter. If you look at the astrology charts of famous and very successful people, so many of them have Jupiter well placed. Either making a positive aspect to many of their personal planets by a tight degree, in a favorable sign/house or both! I can't stop thinking about Jupiter. How much better life could be if I had a stronger Jupiter. Having the best planet in the solar system in my chart, in a house it's weak in, a sign it's weak in and retrograde just sucks.
It's no wonder I have never been a true success at anything and their was never any one thing I was completely happy with, nothing has ever gone completely right no matter how much effort I put in. And yet I hear people with Jupiter strong always have things go their way even if they're not hard working at all.
And had it not of been for astrology I wouldn't even have known what I am missing, I wouldn't even have known how good things get for other people.
I know Jupiter is retrograde but anything we can do to work with it's energy right now?

Wow thank you for telling me that Lydia! I'll definitely give it a try. You're lucky to have Jupiter well placed.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I have Jupiter in a good position, but as most of my natal planets are retrograde I'm only now starting to benefit from it at age 28.

It's funny timing that you brought it up. This past Thursday I started the square for it, just to see if I would still get anything from it since it's in Gemini. I am definitely feeling the energy! It won't hurt for you to try. HPS Maxine recently wrote in another group that if you're feeling the energy from a square, then continue it. So try it for yourself!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

I can't stop thinking about Jupiter. If you look at the astrology charts of famous and very successful people, so many of them have Jupiter well placed. Either making a positive aspect to many of their personal planets by a tight degree, in a favorable sign/house or both! I can't stop thinking about Jupiter. How much better life could be if I had a stronger Jupiter. Having the best planet in the solar system in my chart, in a house it's weak in, a sign it's weak in and retrograde just sucks.
It's no wonder I have never been a true success at anything and their was never any one thing I was completely happy with, nothing has ever gone completely right no matter how much effort I put in. And yet I hear people with Jupiter strong always have things go their way even if they're not hard working at all.
And had it not of been for astrology I wouldn't even have known what I am missing, I wouldn't even have known how good things get for other people.
I know Jupiter is retrograde but anything we can do to work with it's energy right now?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back