Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone knows a Meditation for Clearer eye vision?

black_logic_666

I guess I have a very unhealthy lifestyle... :(
I mean staying in front of the computer for hours..

I realize that my vision becomes blurry.

Can anyone give a meditation for a clearer vision?
How to fix my eyesight?

Thanks...:D

Satan accepts you for who you are and does not make false promises. Eye glasses or contacts are in order.

As far as health.. Cardiovascular training, strength training, stretching and diet are necessary for being healthy.

-----Original Message-----

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:59:23
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Anyone knows a Meditation for Clearer eye vision?

How to fix my eyesight?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Simply breathe gold energy in your eyeballs and affirm.

You have to feel the energy engulfing and surrounding both eyes. Like an intense & powerful aura placed around them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

Seth is right: poor vision can be corrected through persistent meditation, but it will take time. Even conditions like near/far-sightedness, astigmatism, etc., can eventually be improved or corrected entirely but, again, be patient and be persistent in your healing meditations. In such cases, the problem is usually congenital and it requires a total over-haul, as it were: the muscles, for example, that control the eye, as well as the actual shape of the eyeball (also connected to the muscles) have to be re-educated. It's unlikely this will happen in six months or even longer, but just keep at it. In the meantime, while this is happening (and it will be a while before you begin to see results, because, like every healing and regeneration, improvement begins on the inside where we don't detect it) don't shy away from glasses/contacts.

There are, apparently, glasses available especially for people who spend long hours at a computer. I've heard they work rather well, but have no personal experience with them. Presumably, they're obtainable by prescription. But you might want to investigate.

And remember: even with 'perfect' sight, eyestrain from something like over-exposure to computers can still happen, probably because it's an 'external' cause.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

You have to feel the energy engulfing and surrounding both eyes. Like an intense & powerful aura placed around them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@ wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

Diet is key importance in vision. Goji berries are excellent food for restoring vision.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Seth is right: poor vision can be corrected through persistent meditation, but it will take time. Even conditions like near/far-sightedness, astigmatism, etc., can eventually be improved or corrected entirely but, again, be patient and be persistent in your healing meditations. In such cases, the problem is usually congenital and it requires a total over-haul, as it were: the muscles, for example, that control the eye, as well as the actual shape of the eyeball (also connected to the muscles) have to be re-educated. It's unlikely this will happen in six months or even longer, but just keep at it. In the meantime, while this is happening (and it will be a while before you begin to see results, because, like every healing and regeneration, improvement begins on the inside where we don't detect it) don't shy away from glasses/contacts.

There are, apparently, glasses available especially for people who spend long hours at a computer. I've heard they work rather well, but have no personal experience with them. Presumably, they're obtainable by prescription. But you might want to investigate.

And remember: even with 'perfect' sight, eyestrain from something like over-exposure to computers can still happen, probably because it's an 'external' cause.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "black_logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@ wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

hey guyz, I'm really interested performing this healing meditation, but I just have a quick question, I'm born with no eye sight on my left eye and have really bad long distance vision on my right, (my short distance vision is average), so I have to wear glasses, but if I wear to do this vision, should I just focus energy on my right, since Im blind on my left eye, or should I just do this on both eyes?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Diet is key importance in vision. Goji berries are excellent food for restoring vision.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@ wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

i would do it in both. i believe it would not be impossible to get your vision to your left eye, but that depends on the problem. was it genes, or is it something wrong with your eye? either way, it would take much longer to get it to work than to fix the other one i would think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxpoisonxkittyxx" <witch_of_flames@... wrote:

hey guyz, I'm really interested performing this healing meditation, but I just have a quick question, I'm born with no eye sight on my left eye and have really bad long distance vision on my right, (my short distance vision is average), so I have to wear glasses, but if I wear to do this vision, should I just focus energy on my right, since Im blind on my left eye, or should I just do this on both eyes?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

I already understand that I wont beable to gain vision on my left eye though this meditation, just wanted to do this to make my vision on my right eye a bit clearer. But thnk you for answering my question!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:

i would do it in both. i believe it would not be impossible to get your vision to your left eye, but that depends on the problem. was it genes, or is it something wrong with your eye? either way, it would take much longer to get it to work than to fix the other one i would think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxpoisonxkittyxx" <witch_of_flames@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

Try googling "tibetan eye chart". Some interesting stuff about natural vision improvement. Could even be used in conjuction with the meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

How to fix my eyesight?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back