Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

anyone in kansas who can help me?

magiddo2008

i really dont know where to start and really could use some help. whats first how long do i do that, whats second, etc. Loads of great info on JoS but not sure what order to do things. i have started to do the basic power meditations but ive never meditated before in my life. feeling lost. would ask Satan for help but dont know how to do that. do i just ask him for help? if there is someone in kansas who would help me id greatly appreciate it. if not just having someone to mentor me would be good. either way i need help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magiddo2008" <magiddo2008@... wrote:
i really dont know where to start and really could use some help. whats first how long do i do that, whats second, etc. Loads of great info on JoS but not sure what order to do things. i have started to do the basic power meditations but ive never meditated before in my life. feeling lost. would ask Satan for help but dont know how to do that. do i just ask him for help? if there is someone in kansas who would help me id greatly appreciate it. if not just having someone to mentor me would be good. either way i need help
CLICK ON:the joy of satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "guy.stoneham" <guy.stoneham@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magiddo2008" <magiddo2008@ wrote:

CLICK ON:the joy of satan
thanks for the reply but read the 3rd sentence

I live in kansas text me at 913 206 1645   my name is nick   
 *.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 9:53:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] anyone in kansas who can help me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nick Koch <nikko9048@... wrote:
I live in kansas text me at 913 206 1645   my name is nick   
 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*--Nick Koch--.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 9:53:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] anyone in kansas who can help me?

cant text. no cell phone. i'll e-mail you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back