Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone from Tamania, Australia?

Sort of, originally from Sydney but my Mum moved to Tassie in the sixties. I had one foot in Hobart and the other in Sydney most of my life up until I moved to the southern US ten years ago.  Did my High School at Elizabeth before it became a matriculation college. Trained as a Psych nurse at the old Royal Derwent. Worshiped Satan on the side of Mount Wellington many times. There are more Satanists than people realize in Tasmania, they just like to be quiet about it tis all.
Good to see you have joined a most interesting and informative group there is much to be learned here.
 Ave Satanas SJSD

Hey cool, Nice to meet you :). Wow you've done alot :) That woulda sucked going to/from Sydney/Hobat alot ? :/... On the side of Mt Wellington woah cool :) Do ya still live in Hobart? I haven't been there for ages lol.. Psych Nurse that seems interesting :)... I'm guessing you've been a Satanist for a while then? I'm fairly knew to this But I Love it though... I am planning on being quiet about it too... It is VERY Interesting and Imformative :). Do you Have facebook? Look forward to getting to know you :)

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sara Jayne <demonsnightwitch@... wrote:

Sort of, originally from Sydney but my Mum moved to Tassie in the sixties. I had one foot in Hobart and the other in Sydney most of my life up until I moved to the southern US ten years ago.  Did my High School at Elizabeth before it became a matriculation college. Trained as a Psych nurse at the old Royal Derwent. Worshiped Satan on the side of Mount Wellington many times. There are more Satanists than people realize in Tasmania, they just like to be quiet about it tis all.

Good to see you have joined a most interesting and informative group there is much to be learned here.

Ave Satanas SJSD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back