Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

anyone else sees colors???

derikgsthreesixs23

In the last few days I've been seeing weird shapes and colors floating around out of nowhere. Thayre mostly like blue and purple, they come into my vision for a second or two and then dissapear. So is it the meditations or wat? When it first happened I thought there was something wrong with my brain and got scared.

I see colors... but they don't come out of nowhere... I see them when I hear a loud noise. Usually the colors are neon blues, greens, yellows, and purples

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:
In the last few days I've been seeing weird shapes and colors floating around out of nowhere. Thayre mostly like blue and purple, they come into my vision for a second or two and then dissapear. So is it the meditations or wat? When it first happened I thought there was something wrong with my brain and got scared.
Yeah, since august 6'th but their black and white

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2011 5:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] anyone else sees colors???

<td val[/IMG]oh yeah i see colors all the time i believe it is just being more physicacly (sorry about spelling) open.

-Cody [/B]  HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!![/B]

--- On Sun, 8/7/11, derikgsthreesixs23 <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 9:56 AM

[/TD]

Colors represent the Peacock; which is one of Ea's sacred symbols and also represents your 3rd eye opening completely. Keep up the good work.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

oh yeah i see colors all the time i believe it is just being more physicacly (sorry about spelling) open.

-Cody

HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!!

--- On Sun, 8/7/11, derikgsthreesixs23 <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 9:56 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back