Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone awake

That happens to my feet when I raise my energies and in fully focused ritual and meditation,so perhaps it's just your soul being fully opened and empowered,that's just my own experience and I realize everyone's soul is different and on different levels

This is true your hips chakras are blocked so your energy is trapped and cannot circulate freely to the upper chakras.
Search for hatha yoga pdf on your search engine as HPs Maxine said she wrote the hatha/physical yoga on the beginning meditations under ideal condition.
In oder for us to handle a large amounts of bioelectricity safely our body must be free and all the chakras must be fully open.

Hail Satan forever !!!

How can I talk to satan
On 30 Apr 2018 03:19, "speeddemigod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

This is true your hips chakras are blocked so your energy is trapped and cannot circulate freely to the upper chakras.
Search for hatha yoga pdf on your search engine as HPs Maxine said she wrote the hatha/physical yoga on the beginning meditations under ideal condition.
In oder for us to handle a large amounts of bioelectricity safely our body must be free and all the chakras must be fully open.

Hail Satan forever !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back