Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

anybody have achieved abilities?

aranic_the_chosen

hello my name is aranic. im rather a newbie to satanism, im half way through opening my chakras. now im just a little curious, ive been reading the messages that fly through my email from this group.
to me it seems like everybody is training yet there is noone that has any actual abilities. im not speaking of the psychic sense or anything to do with thoughtforms or on the astral. what on the physical plane can you do?

You need to be more specific about what one does on the physical.
Are you talking about pyrokinesis, telekinesis, etc?
Can you give an example?

Also, what one does on the astral has just as much importance on the physical.
Fighting battles, training, building astral temples, visiting and talking with the Gods on the astral, as well as travelling and learning.
This can, and has been done, by myself and others.
This does not diminish its importance or the reality of it.
Training mentally and spiritually, on the physical plane and on the spiritual plane, are both important.
When we reach a certain level, the Gods and Demons will help us further or guide us in the way we should go.

Hope this helped to clear up any misconceptions.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranic_the_chosen" <aranics_paradise@... wrote:

hello my name is aranic. im rather a newbie to satanism, im half way through opening my chakras. now im just a little curious, ive been reading the messages that fly through my email from this group.
to me it seems like everybody is training yet there is noone that has any actual abilities. im not speaking of the psychic sense or anything to do with thoughtforms or on the astral. what on the physical plane can you do?

Dude, what are you talking about? Plenty of us have abilities. I can say I can easily make your life messed up by vibrating a few runes. I've literally healed people, anything from a 9 day headache, to a broken ankle. I've literally be able to change people's minds, to the point where they trust me even when I am a complete stranger. I have a lot of intuition, i have been able to see people's thoughts, feel their true personalities and know their past without knowing them.

The list goes on and on, trust me plenty of us have abilities.

-ilms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranic_the_chosen" <aranics_paradise@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@... wrote:
Dude, what are you talking about? Plenty of us have abilities. I can say I can easily make your life messed up by vibrating a few runes. I've literally healed people, anything from a 9 day headache, to a broken ankle. I've literally be able to change people's minds, to the point where they trust me even when I am a complete stranger. I have a lot of intuition, i have been able to see people's thoughts, feel their true personalities and know their past without knowing them.

-ilms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranic_the_chosen" <aranics_paradise@ wrote:

Silence is golden. You make yourself a target by telling people how powerful you are. You don't see any of the HP's describing their abilities in as much detail as brother/sister ilms has. We keep to ourselves in order to be united. It is the only way to ensure we don't fall apart. It is necessary for now because of the many infiltrators that infest the e-groups.

Hail Enki

perhaps he was expecting something from sci-fi? people able to hurl cars and fly around like neo or some shit. sorry to disappoint but that wont happen in this "realm"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@... wrote:

-ilms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranic_the_chosen" <aranics_paradise@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back