Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any ways I can stop Christian prayer energy from getting to me

Christian1

i feel it usually when i go to bed or during the day at random times. Guys please share any prayers/quotes or small rituals i can do to protect myself from it all thanks in advance :)

So fight back! Obviously a xian or group of xians is "praying" for you. Put a stop to it, send the energy back to them. IF you know who it is then compact it all together and return it to them personally. Slam it into their Heart chakra, or third eye and explode it inside them. Feel your aura and be aware of it, then clean it and blow it out seeing the negative energy being pushed away from you. Say to the negative energy "return to the sender- Now". State the affirmation "all negative energy is being deflected from me at all times and in every way, I return all negative energy to the sender". See the sphere of energy explode like a pulse, and rapidly expanding, just blast it away- I see them as "rods or poles" of negative energy. I have had good results with this already. Do the same for returning negative energy from/to planet Saturn.  
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html Satan protects us, although we are expected to protect ourselves as well. Use the Sun to build and Aura of Protection.   HAIL SATAN!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 26, 2010 2:26:22 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Any ways I can stop Christian prayer energy from getting to me

i feel it usually when i go to bed or during the day at random times. Guys please share any prayers/quotes or small rituals i can do to protect myself from it all thanks in advance :)

Pyramid Star had a good suggestion but you can also use Smokey Quartz crystal to protect yourself from prayer energy. I found that out by accident one time cause I had brought a few spiritual stones for decoration and other purposes and I left the smokey quartz in my pocket. Soon I felt what felt like prayer energy as well as all of the negative energy sent my way collecting on the stone instead of in my aura. I didn't program it or anything. I was suprized at the amount of prayer energy that was sent my way.
Hail Satan
It worked for me (doesn't mean it will for everyone but you could try) and I read that the ancients used it to protect themselves from the effects of black magick. So that stone is pretty powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christian" <avgfan@... wrote:

Thanks mate its going good

I have a huge (about 6 in long) supposed Lumerian clear quartz crystal from Brazil.  Is there any possible uses for it other than something that sucks and stores energy.  By the way, make sure you clean the crystal like you do your aura...it does have a limit to how much it can store (whether good or bad energy).  You can visualize this or (as i do) place it in the sun.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 5:45:59 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Any ways I can stop Christian prayer energy from getting to me

Pyramid Star had a good suggestion but you can also use Smokey Quartz crystal to protect yourself from prayer energy. I found that out by accident one time cause I had brought a few spiritual stones for decoration and other purposes and I left the smokey quartz in my pocket. Soon I felt what felt like prayer energy as well as all of the negative energy sent my way collecting on the stone instead of in my aura. I didn't program it or anything. I was suprized at the amount of prayer energy that was sent my way.
Hail Satan
It worked for me (doesn't mean it will for everyone but you could try) and I read that the ancients used it to protect themselves from the effects of black magick. So that stone is pretty powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christian" <avgfan@... wrote:

Thanks mate its going good

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back