Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any tips on visualization...?

Light Yagami

Hello. +_+Sooooo.... I guess it will be weird for a person who's been meditating for some time now, has done numerous rituals and the like that required visualization but... um yeah. I'm actually not good at it.
I am currently trying to do the visualization exercises that are on the Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists... and I'm getting frustrated. :pI can visualize MAXIMUM 2-4 seconds the Sigil (I'm at the second -the invented triangle) and then the Sigil just disappears from my mind entirely.The thing is I *can* concentrate. With the Flame Meditation, I can keep the imprint of the flame until it turns black or something. I can do void meditation for a great amount of time and be entirely focused...But when I do the visualization exercises, the Sigil just keeps on disappearing! D:<
So, I'd like to ask... Do you have any kind of tips about visualization?I am always doing my meditations by getting the "feel" of the energy; even when I visualize a certain color, once I get the "feel" of it, I will have a hard time keeping the color in my mind, and I'll just focus on the feeling.
I've been practising again and again with visualization but I see no progress at all. I've tried a few different methods like "zooming in" to the Sigil while staring at it, I've tried looking at it as a whole... I've experimented and there are no results. Does any of you have any tips for visualization or do you believe that some other meditation will help me with it?
Thank you in advance. :p

I find it helpful to repeatedly trace the sigil with the index finger and middle finger of my left hand, while also repeatedly tracing along with my eyes. I immediately follow doing this with tracing the lines of the sigil with my eyes closed in my mind's eye. I do this more than once and it seems easy to be able to recall the image of the sigil later. 

I don't know if it will help or not but, I also try to imagine what each part of the sigil might mean. They seem to be communicating something - some sort of message within each part seems to be a representation of something.

I hope this helps.

Hail Father Satan!

Welcome to my club bro! I have serious problems at visualization too. Got the same problem except, I can not sort of visualize at all, i see only blackness, and a little bit light, that sometimes changes colors like a kaleidoscope...but I have absolutely NO control at shaping it whatsoever. Don't get me wrong or anything..I have meditated very seriously in about over a half year now. Everything else has progressed very amazingly, but, the visualization pretty much stays the same, even though I practise it EVERY day.
Flame meditation is pretty easy though, I can hold it like 5 min. So it's not my consentration nor my focus. Although I am a natural mage..

So, I just use "imagniation" as visualization, so whenever I have to visualize something, I imagine it instead, and that has actually worked pretty well! I have asked Father Satan and my guardian for guidance, but haven't really got any help, maybe I have and just haven't seen it yet xP haha
But, it would be great if I one day could visualize, that would just be great.

Sorry, this was not in help at all! But hope you'll find a way and good luck with your practise!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL BUER!!!
HAIL AMON!!!

Haha @dark_Pagan, I'm not so happy to join your club hahaha xD
Yeah, I have an overly active imagination as well but still I base everything on feelings than images. @_@ For example, if I ever daydream nowadays (I avoid it the most though so that I can actually do productive things xD) I will daydream of the *feelings* the whatever actions make me feel, than the images. The faces in my daydreams will always be blur. And you know, this is extremely frustrating when I want to draw something; that's why I know I NEED to learn how to visualize properly.
@no_state I tried your method of tracing the Sigil with my finger but hngh, my mind won't cooperate. :p
I don't know, I'll have to experiment more and more I guess...I think I somehow need to strengthen my visualization through my strong points. For example, if feeling is my strong point then I must somehow blend in feeling in order to visualize properly. I don't know, I'm still trying to understand... ^^;

Στις 9:42 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 10 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Welcome to my club bro! I have serious problems at visualization too. Got the same problem except, I can not sort of visualize at all, i see only blackness, and a little bit light, that sometimes changes colors like a kaleidoscope...but I have absolutely NO control at shaping it whatsoever. Don't get me wrong or anything..I have meditated very seriously in about over a half year now. Everything else has progressed very amazingly, but, the visualization pretty much stays the same, even though I practise it EVERY day.
Flame meditation is pretty easy though, I can hold it like 5 min. So it's not my consentration nor my focus. Although I am a natural mage..

So, I just use "imagniation" as visualization, so whenever I have to visualize something, I imagine it instead, and that has actually worked pretty well! I have asked Father Satan and my guardian for guidance, but haven't really got any help, maybe I have and just haven't seen it yet xP haha
But, it would be great if I one day could visualize, that would just be great.

Sorry, this was not in help at all! But hope you'll find a way and good luck with your practise!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL BUER!!!
HAIL AMON!!!

Visualisation is not about as much as actually seeing the image as it is imagining seeing it. The image may be clear in your mind but absent in your physical vision. This is still visualisation. If anything the training exercises are not in as much exercises of visualisation as they are of one pointed focus and concentration. The physical eyes are passive receptors of light and energy, the third eye is the one that can direct energy thus it is the location of visualisation also. HAIL SATAN!

Ok im not a huge adept at visualization or some shit but i can stare at an image look somewhere else and hold the image with my eyes open for 15 seconds plus , i can also visualize shapes with my eyes closed (triangles squares swatsikas and circles) and i think having an awakened pineal gland and a 6th chakra helps a ton (im assuming you have opened all your astral eyes [clairvoyance]) i can also see auras when i focus but this came naturally and with timeevery day i do flame meditation for 5 minutes , and i do the visualization ex from spiritual warfare program for also 5 minutes (i do 1 images for 3 days then swap and keep swapping) everyday i try to visualize a different image whilst void meditating keeping my mind clear. basically persistence is the key to unlock and open your mind through meditation just keep at it and before you know it you will start getting better and better remeber there are no limits and there is always a way you can figure out what fits you most and works for you best 

Learn to focus while lucid dreaming. Attempt to astral project by going into a trance. I've gotten better just by trying this.

The term "visualization" itself is way too much of a generalization.  Replace the term "visualization" with the term "divination".  I'm sure you know what divination means but are you familiar with the thousands of types of divination?  You don't need to learn them but you should look at several of those.  Wikipedia has a list of many types.  Look at the steps used in some of those.  Notice that, the "imagination muscle" that you mistakenly think is weak in yourself is extremely important in all cases involving divination.  Understanding how the imagination and divination ritual combine and work, will teach you how to visualize things.  That will be your teacher.  Other forms of visualization that teach you so-called "mind methods" are taught by psychiatrists and psychologists.  These people are Jew propagandists at best.  They believe you are delusional for believing in yourself i.e. they believe that spirituality is a delusion.  Understand how things are made to happen through various methods of divination and you will understand visualization.  

@LightYagami maan! Over actively imagination, and feelings is a bitch xP I mean, that moment when you want to do something prductive, and all of a sudden there comes this BAM of thoughts that whispers in your mind "OOOUH! LOOK A ROLLERCOUSTER WITH DRAGONS AND BUTTERFLIES" Well, something like that...and when the feelings take over the thoughts......say no more.

Hahaha @dark_Pagan... x'D
In regards to astral projection, I can't really connect it to visualization/astral seeing. I mean, I have tried astral projection, but I'm still unable of seeing things in the astral.
My clairvoyance is not... well, you know. My third eye is not open in the sense of me to be able to see things. :'(I don't know how many years it will take... My pineal gland is not open yet either....... I'm working on that.
@hiimalive thank you for the detailed answer. :OBut I believe because you have your third eye so empowered (from previous lives as well I assume) visualization will definitely come easier to you.
@ivan Some time ago I would visualize Sigils like drawing them... For simple Sigils, like the circle one etc (the ones used many years ago to worship the Sun, Satan etc) I would imagine that I'd be drawing them... But if a Sigil is too complicated, it is impossible for me to do that. :/And if I want to visualize for example a human body (when drawing) it is impossible for me to see the details... Everything is blurry. Even in my rare daydreams the faces of the people are blurry. So I don't know if merely imagining seeing the Sigil will help in that. :p
I don't know if, in the end the issue is with my third eye. If I should focus 100% on opening my third eye instead of aimlessly trying to visualize Sigils. I know that I need to work on my visualization but I don't know what it is that's preventing me so badly at succeeding in this.

Στις 2:42 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 12 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

@LightYagami maan! Over actively imagination, and feelings is a bitch xP I mean, that moment when you want to do something prductive, and all of a sudden there comes this BAM of thoughts that whispers in your mind "OOOUH! LOOK A ROLLERCOUSTER WITH DRAGONS AND BUTTERFLIES" Well, something like that...and when the feelings take over the thoughts......say no more.

work on your pineal gland , awaken it and chan THOR 27 times a day for 40 days into your 6th chakra i also strongly adviise you to do single serpent meditation and the KING & QUEEN meditation , i dont think people know this meditation even exist rofl , also beautiful meditation from satan... keep working on your 6th chakra pineal gland look up jos for more meds regarding it ( breath of lucifers grail ) and keep visualizing daily :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to be so detailed with your response! :)I've been doing the King & Queen for a few days now and yesterday I actually started feeling sort of blissful when vibrating the Aum part into my pineal. I'll need to be more patient with it, but I'm definitely adding the things you said as well. :)Thanks again. :D

Στις 9:35 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 13 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "hiimalive@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

work on your pineal gland , awaken it and chan THOR 27 times a day for 40 days into your 6th chakra i also strongly adviise you to do single serpent meditation and the KING & QUEEN meditation , i dont think people know this meditation even exist rofl , also beautiful meditation from satan... keep working on your 6th chakra pineal gland look up jos for more meds regarding it ( breath of lucifers grail ) and keep visualizing daily :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back