Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any sharing on Black Magic? Thank you!

mo_yun_fei46

Hi brothers and sisters,
  Currently I have some people who are bothering me very much! I really want to put curses on them but I have not tried before…   Are there any brothers or sisters who are good at black magic and can share some successful experiences or tips of success with me? Usually, how successful your black magic work? And how do you increase its chance of success?   Thank you very much!

Black magic if done properly will totaly destroy your enemy, especially if s/he is weaker. I never killed anyone with it, but everyone who did something really bad to me got punished as deserved. Remember to never get in contact with the destructive energy you use, never take it inside your aura, you should direct it all to the aura of the enemy. And always clean your aura after any working. That is where was born the legend that curses come back at you. It's not true, just stay clean and not in touch with the destructive energy and you'll be fine. When I was inexperienced I had to learn it the hard way. As any other type of magic the result will depend on the working you do, your emotions (hate and anger in this case), the strenght of your aura and how you time it. Now for a little example now I'm forced to share the house I'm currently in with this guy that is being a total ass with me just because he is 32 and I'm 17. He does everything he can to try to make my life impossible and the worst thing I can't close an eye on is that he is messing the best he can with my meditations and energy work even during the night. It's not easy to make me so angry and hateful, but he succeded in it. Congrats, do you know what he is going to win? In a few days there will be a powerful waning moon in scorpio during the day and hours of Saturn. Enough said?

Thank you very much for sharing me your experience. There is such a great difference between powerless outsiders and us. :)I'm devising a plan to launch my curses on my enemy.Am I right that when we put curses on somebody, we just need to know their appearance, perhaps with a photo, and their name, without needing to physically touch our enemy?
Thank you!

---In [email protected], <black.chaosdragon666@... wrote:

Black magic if done properly will totaly destroy your enemy, especially if s/he is weaker. I never killed anyone with it, but everyone who did something really bad to me got punished as deserved. Remember to never get in contact with the destructive energy you use, never take it inside your aura, you should direct it all to the aura of the enemy. And always clean your aura after any working. That is where was born the legend that curses come back at you. It's not true, just stay clean and not in touch with the destructive energy and you'll be fine. When I was inexperienced I had to learn it the hard way. As any other type of magic the result will depend on the working you do, your emotions (hate and anger in this case), the strenght of your aura and how you time it. Now for a little example now I'm forced to share the house I'm currently in with this guy that is being a total ass with me just because he is 32 and I'm 17. He does everything he can to try to make my life impossible and the worst thing I can't close an eye on is that he is messing the best he can with my meditations and energy work even during the night. It's not easy to make me so angry and hateful, but he succeded in it. Congrats, do you know what he is going to win? In a few days there will be a powerful waning moon in scorpio during the day and hours of Saturn. Enough said?

You're welcome! Powerless outsiders should learn not to mess with Satanists. Yes, no need to touch the enemy. You just have to focus on him/her. You can use photos or personal belongings during a ritual, but that's just to help you. The true destructive/death spell is just as "easy" as just sending powerful destructive/death grey energy inside the enemy's aura. Of course I said "easy" meaning you'd need no ritual, no photo, no objects and whatever, but it is advanced, so it's better to stick with formal rituals or workings to help a bit. By sticking to a power meditation program you'll know when you'll be able to raise and direct energy properly and to evoke it instead of invoking. When you reach that level, it's the first step into advanced stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back