Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any recommendations?

Does anybody have any recommendations for any books that are quite good in doing with Satanism or closely related? E.g any astrology books? War books? Ancient times? Any good teaching books as knowledge is one key aspect Satan is respected for, I sorta feel the need to learn more! Anything like that would be awesome as I need to pass the time going to and from work, so why not bump up some knowledge!

Just finished SUN TZU's art of war which was a really good read! I'm waiting on an astrology book and a Tai Chi dvd from the website at the bottom of the J.O.S website, it's the last link, I think it is called Magus Books. Check it out!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

<td val[/IMG]Be careful what you read! Most occult books have been severely altered with jewish rubbish.You can try common astrology books for starters.Some time ago we had the Satanic Singles Library,which was full of interesting texts,but the website has been put down.Damn jews!
My recommendation would be to research an author who goes by the nickname of Eliphas Levi.He has written several books regarding the occult subject,but he was a xian.His books contain jewish magick,which is a severely altered version of paganism.But knowing your enemy is a very important strategy these days.Simply understanding their sigil symbolism makes you more alert to the jewish suppression around you.
For instance,I am currently researching on how to unsummon angelic entities,simply using their sigils against them,without wasting too much effort on fighting them.Also an amplified version of the daily church cursing.It only takes imagination and knowledge to picture such tactics against them.

PS I always read http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/ whenever I feel like having a good laugh.
Happy hunting ! 
--- On Wed, 12/16/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Any recommendations?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 1:22 PM

Does anybody have any recommendations for any books that are quite good in doing with Satanism or closely related? E.g any astrology books? War books? Ancient times? Any good teaching books as knowledge is one key aspect Satan is respected for, I sorta feel the need to learn more! Anything like that would be awesome as I need to pass the time going to and from work, so why not bump up some knowledge!

Just finished SUN TZU's art of war which was a really good read! I'm waiting on an astrology book and a Tai Chi dvd from the website at the bottom of the J.O.S website, it's the last link, I think it is called Magus Books. Check it out!

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

I recommend reading Kundalini Tantra book you can download it from here

http://www.ziddu.com/download/7525345/K ... a.pdf.html

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back