Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any Purification Mantra?

infernal.knight

Do we have a mantra for purifying things that has negative energies?

i just thought this because 
i have two satanic rosary. one for meditation and normal rituals and other for black magic/ritual
well my black magic rosary was not made well for counting mantra so i used the meditation rosary instead
but after using it for destruction rituals, im kinda concerned of (if there is any) "impurity/negativity" attached to my meditation rosary
so i thought if there is a good way to "purify" my rosary or if there is method on jos

of course im planning to make separate rosary for destruction ritual but for time being i'll use my meditation rosary

currently i simply vibrate aum and visualize white gold flame engulf my rosary and imagining "impurities" burn away

btw my meditation rosary is made of crystal quartz beads so my thought is maybe its more prone of accumulating energies that has been used to it.... just my thought

Hail Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!

I would bathe the rosary/stones in saltwater and put it in the sun for a day if possible. The saltwater would be programmed to remove the negative energies (mostly by absorption so throw the water out)

Algiz would work well to banish negative energies from it.

As a general rule I try to keep my stones in my windowsill when not in use, unless they use more feminine/lunar energy then I place them back on the windowsill at night/when I go to bed and remove them in the morning. The sun/moon recharge and cleanse them.

If you want to be super cautious you can use selenite to cleanse the stones in the windowsill daily. I have a selenite tower for any bracelets or necklaces I choose to wear as we come into contact with many and varied energies through the day and some are not desirable.

There are selenite "wands" that you can use. The bigger ones are like slabs/cleansing stations for your stones.

Unfortunately I don't have a mantra just ways to keep your stones healthy.

Hail Satan!

woah... thats quiet lot of work

i heared about saltwater method and also about salt as negating negativity
but some people says salt itself has no power of its own
while i kind of agree with them except because i think salt is like herbs, there spiritual properties activated if infused with energies
some religion like shintoism have this "consecrated salt" that been blessed and used for ritual and protection against negativity like putting those consecrated salts in 4 corners of room for deflecting bad luck (i think..)

as for saltwater method, if im not mistaken, salt is infused with lunar energy from moon light that makes saltwater to have purifying properties

it just kinda hassle work to me, not to mention my apartment location or specifically window location is not a good place for moonlight
probably instead of moonlight i'll rely on sunlight if ever im going to use this method...

oh and by the way, thank you for suggesting "Algiz" mantra
how come i forgot about runic mantras
it has a lot of useful mantra

Hi Trenzalore, I also have stones. I put them on the household plants' soil. It makes the plants happy and the stones are  "cleansed." I leave it there for a few days, and they feel different. Cleaner.
Have you ever tried this method?

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:54 PM, "trenzalore2411@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would bathe the rosary/stones in saltwater and put it in the sun for a day if possible. The saltwater would be programmed to remove the negative energies (mostly by absorption so throw the water out)

Algiz would work well to banish negative energies from it.

As a general rule I try to keep my stones in my windowsill when not in use, unless they use more feminine/lunar energy then I place them back on the windowsill at night/when I go to bed and remove them in the morning. The sun/moon recharge and cleanse them.

If you want to be super cautious you can use selenite to cleanse the stones in the windowsill daily. I have a selenite tower for any bracelets or necklaces I choose to wear as we come into contact with many and varied energies through the day and some are not desirable.

There are selenite "wands" that you can use. The bigger ones are like slabs/cleansing stations for your stones.

Unfortunately I don't have a mantra just ways to keep your stones healthy.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back