Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Any one into chatting? I am on line allot

Henry Nav

Hello is anyone into chatting online with yahoo? I am on line allot day and night so I figured if some people out there like some new friends with the same view on things, no matter what your skill level is your welcome to chat and well be your self

I have many years of occult back ground knowledge from my studying it, and resource to allot of occult files that I can share at times the info with others, so if your bored hit me up, or like to chat about anything LHP/ Satanism more so hit me up

Just use my berlandohank as a ID

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

Hail all Demons that work to set Humans free of false gods!

sure

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote:

Hello is anyone into chatting online with yahoo? I am on line allot day and night so I figured if some people out there like some new friends with the same view on things, no matter what your skill level is your welcome to chat and well be your self

I have many years of occult back ground knowledge from my studying it, and resource to allot of occult files that I can share at times the info with others, so if your bored hit me up, or like to chat about anything LHP/ Satanism more so hit me up

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

I would absolutely love to chat with you! I am new to Satanism and would appreciate the extra advise and tips to help me further my spiritual ties with the Great Father Satan. Feel free to add me as I myself am on the computer fairly often. :)

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Carl" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

sure

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

<td val[/IMG]hey i'll chat but im not always on alot

--- On Fri, 1/21/11, George <miserymachine84@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Any one into chatting? I am on line allot
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 11:00 PM

I would absolutely love to chat with you! I am new to Satanism and would appreciate the extra advise and tips to help me further my spiritual ties with the Great Father Satan. Feel free to add me as I myself am on the computer fairly often. :)

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Carl" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

sure

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Azazel!

Hail Beelzebub!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back