Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

any help... please

satanic.chick

hey guys I'm kinda really new not in this group only but also in this whole satanic world I'm a bit lost umm not a biy a major lost in about everything and I need help soo ... can anybody help me I wanna know more about much everything I'm from israel so I don't have anyone to guide me if u offere me some help it will be awesome
this whole world of demons is increadible and how can u reach a level where u have sex with them ! please any answers would be great
thanxx

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic.chick" <satanic.chick@... wrote:
hey guys I'm kinda really new not in this group only but also in this whole satanic world I'm a bit lost umm not a biy a major lost in about everything and I need help soo ... can anybody help me I wanna know more about much everything I'm from israel so I don't have anyone to guide me if u offere me some help it will be awesome
this whole world of demons is increadible and how can u reach a level where u have sex with them ! please any answers would be great
thanxx
After you have done the Dedication Ritual to Father Satan, then you must begin Power Meditating. Power Meditation opens your soul to a higher level and eventually your astral senses will be strong enough to experience the best of sex from demons. This comes from Power meditation though.

Israel? are you born of Jewish Blood parents...if so, that means you are not apart of the human race...the enemies of Enki are the ones who created the jews, and i believe it would take much work for the gods to accept an jew...although Anton LaVey was born of jewish parents and was a Spiritual Satanist........

Hail Satan!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 6:27:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] any help... please

thanxx

Not to be off topic, but, do you know for a fact that LaVey was a theistic Satanist? I've always wondered that, even when I read his book for the first time. I mean, with all of the rituals in his books..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Barnett <high_priest_barnett@... wrote:

Israel? are you born of Jewish Blood parents...if so, that means you are not apart of the human race...the enemies of Enki are the ones who created the jews, and i believe it would take much work for the gods to accept an jew...although Anton LaVey was born of jewish parents and was a Spiritual Satanist........

Hail Satan!!!!!!

thanxx

No I'm not even Jewish I'm only from Israel so imagen how hard is that for me and I'm really new so I can't even understand the half of what you're saying I just wanna know the simple facts of satannic from an experiant person not just some crapy sites but thanxx anyways for responding 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:23 AM, Steve Barnett <high_priest_barnett@... wrote:
Israel? are you born of Jewish Blood parents...if so, that means you are not apart of the human race...the enemies of Enki are the ones who created the jews, and i believe it would take much work for the gods to accept an jew...although Anton LaVey was born of jewish parents and was a Spiritual Satanist.... ....

Hail Satan!!!!!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

thanxx

Lavey was not a spiritual satanist. He didn't think of satan as a real being.

----------
Sent from the Cingular network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2009 05:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] any help... please

Israel? are you born of Jewish Blood parents...if so, that means you are not apart of the human race...the enemies of Enki are the ones who created the jews, and i believe it would take much work for the gods to accept an jew..although Anton LaVey was born of jewish parents and was a Spiritual Satanist........

Hail Satan!!!!!!

thanxx

<td val[/IMG]read the joy of satan webb site , should help with your questions HAIL FATHER
--- On Wed, 7/8/09, satanic.chick@... <satanic.chick@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] any help... please
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 7:53 PM

No I'm not even Jewish I'm only from Israel so imagen how hard is that for me and I'm really new so I can't even understand the half of what you're saying I just wanna know the simple facts of satannic from an experiant person not just some crapy sites but thanxx anyways for responding 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:23 AM, Steve Barnett <high_priest_ barnett@yahoo. com wrote:

Israel? are you born of Jewish Blood parents...if so, that means you are not apart of the human race...the enemies of Enki are the ones who created the jews, and i believe it would take much work for the gods to accept an jew...although Anton LaVey was born of jewish parents and was a Spiritual Satanist.... ....

Hail Satan!!!!!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

thanxx
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back