Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anton LeVay

thenailskiss

I know Anton LeVay's views on satanism are different to ours, but are the tachings from the satanic bible wrong? did he get it half right at least, is our religion friend to his?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:
I know Anton LeVay's views on satanism are different to ours, but are the tachings from the satanic bible wrong? did he get it half right at least, is our religion friend to his?
Re Old Anton used to be my "hero"& when I read the Satanic Bible for the first time I coulnd get enough of it
Sadly when led by this ,I mean when you take everything serious
(Stange how Bibles are ALWAYS taken VERY seriously xtian
OR Satanic )you tend to lead your life more as a "poseur"
(No depth ONLY the outside counts)&its NOT realy what you
look for + his Enochian keys seem to not being the right
translation & I dont think Satanism is halloween
This said Its still a great read & hese right about the
everyday bums that try to mess up your life & a lot of
other stuff too If people like Lavey have one merrit ;
When the world was still domminated by the church
He was one of the first with an alternative (Be it in a
very theatrical halloween style)But at least it was something
So thats how I see him no more or no less
AVE SATANAS !!

<td val[/IMG]HE HAS THE WRONG TRANSLATION OF THE KEYS SO WHEN YOU RESITE THEM YOU ARE WORSHIPING THE JEWISH GOD

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Anton LeVay
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 12:18 AM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:
well I know that whoever worships lord satan calls himself a satanist but it isn't that simple.Anton LeVay's principles aren't just different they are absolutely wrong!it's not that I critique him,he worships satan after all but describing him as the fallen angel isn't really what i believe and feel about father.Anton LeVay's "form" of satanism is made to attract young rebellious people.I think that we should be satanist not because we like to sin or somethin just because WE believe satan to be our creator and he teaches us the most important morals in becoming successful persons and maybe gods not "fallen souls"and treats.And is it me or LeVay doesn't even believe in satan's phisical presence?

I know many of you that first believed in his view and then Jos's.If I am wrong i won't be bothered if you correct me.I usually beg your critism and review.

Hail Satan the one who gives me a motive to live...

I'd say he had it about 3 fourths right in the beginning.If someone reads all the material it becomes obvious that at one point Anton and the earliest mambers of the Church of Satan were calling to Satan as an actual being.As the Church of Satan grew more popular and it's founder grew late in age and died,most of their teachings turned into what can sound like atheistic pop-psyche bullshit and they also ended too many of their rituals in orgies.Although rereading a second time is still intriuging and can be very useful when reading in between the lines.I still follow the eleven satanic rules of the earth.And if I remember correectly,isn't at least part of the Al-Jilwah printed in The Satanic Rituals.I'm not sure why he didn't have the 4 cown princes of Hell listed right.Satan and Lucifer are the same being.Belial,while a great demon,he's not one of the crowned princes.The demon Andras told me that "Leviathan" is more of a concept than an actual being.LaVey came to me once(his spirit I guess?) and explained to me that the knowlegde we have now just wasn't as easily available then(he didn't further explain).One time I was in a bookstore and I saw a lone copy of The Satanic Rituals and I was going to buy it as I'd lost my first copy,then Lavey came to me right in the middle of the bookstore(I'm sure I'm the only one that saw him)and he told me that I already posessed the knowledge I needed that could be found in that book.Up untill this year I had never read LaVey's biography by Blanche Barton though and I remembered the founder of this site saying that it was a good one.About 6 months ago Lavey came to me when I was sleeping and told me I should set out for the bookstore the next day.Now books on Satanism are hard to come by in this town but as soon as I got to the occult section,there the biography was staring me in the face.I thought maybe this little visit thing was in my head but I have since read on one of the old e-groups that the founder of the JoS site has had similiar visits from Mr LaVey and so I'm guessing now perhaps they were real.So hang onto your satanic bible,some of it might be a little off but there are still some pretty good points made.Though there are several flavors of Satanist out there now,we should all respect and learn to work with one another to help bring down our ultimate enemies and to bring about the ascension of the kingdom of Hell on earth,regardless of how differently each of us chooses to pay homage to the infernal father.Hail Satan........shadowwhispr from --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

I have seen an interview with Anton's daughter Zeena Lavey and Nikolas Schreck. They both made some valuable points against Xianity that made it very interesting. However, Nikolas explained to Bob Larson that Satan is only an "archetype". Of course that's where he looks like a fool because there is a massive amount of factual evidence (in Sumeria or otherwise) that Satan is a REAL God. You can watch the interview in youtube by searching Zeena Lavey.

Hail Satan!

I have not posted often, but I do read all posts.   Re:  ....I think that we should be Satanist not because we like to sin or something just because WE believe Satan to be our creator and he teaches us the most important morals in becoming successful persons.....   I think that as well.   Bob Johnson          

<td val[/IMG]I completely agree with you!

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, BJOHNS10TRAINS@... <BJOHNS10TRAINS@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anton LeVay
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 1:49 PM

I have not posted often, but I do read all posts.   Re:  ....I think that we should be Satanist not because we like to sin or something just because WE believe Satan to be our creator and he teaches us the most important morals in becoming successful persons.....   I think that as well.   Bob Johnson          
[/TD]

I don't get why people worry so much about this. Yeah, he may have not correctly translated the Enochian...but isn't the intention more important than the actual words anyway? It's not like in reading them in ignorance you are actually worshipping Jehovah without realizing it.
-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@... wrote:
HE HAS THE WRONG TRANSLATION OF THE KEYS SO WHEN YOU RESITE THEM YOU ARE WORSHIPING THE JEWISH GOD

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Nevertheless, you should read the Satanic Bible just as you should read the Satanic Witch also by him but you should also read Aleister Crowley and most other Satanic books and articles in order to have a cross section idea of Satanism in general. Then you take a bit of each and make up your own Satanic path. Satanism unlike right-hand path religions, is a  very personal religion in fact more than just a religion, it's a way of life. La Vey lived it so, at least we can look at him in that light and say that from the moment he took the decision to become the first OFFICIAL Satanist, he lived his life as he wanted and indulged in all he spoke of.  Maxine read La Vey but then took Satanism one step further and explored planes that La Vey never went to, that's all! Satanism is what you want it to be as long as you remain on the Left-Hand Path!
--- On Sun, 8/9/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 3:49 PM

I don't get why people worry so much about this. Yeah, he may have not correctly translated the Enochian...but isn't the intention more important than the actual words anyway? It's not like in reading them in ignorance you are actually worshipping Jehovah without realizing it.
-- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@ ... wrote:

HE HAS THE WRONG TRANSLATION OF THE KEYS SO WHEN YOU RESITE THEM YOU ARE WORSHIPING THE JEWISH GOD

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yeah because most of all enoch key says: "highest ineffable King of Hell" I think that don't mean the foul jehova does it? NO

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 10:49 AM

-- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@ ... wrote:

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back