Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anton LaVey

Siatris

When I thought about him I just thought of some filthy kike who promoted spiritually dead programs like atheism and the christian identity. When someone told me that he was a Gentile reincarnated into a jewish soul, I automatically labeled them an infiltrator (it didn't help that he first posted a quote from HP Maxine that didn't say anything about that). Then he shows me this:

"I have always known Anton LaVey was jewish. He was incarnated as a jew in order
to establish Satanism in these times. Any Gentile attempting to do what he did
and they would have been stopped almost immediately. He got the Satanic Bible
and other books on Satanism published. The jews have always had a total
death-grip on the media and it worsens all of the time.

What he did accomplish was establishing Satanism before the public. Yes, he made
mistakes, but what he did do for our cause in the long run far outweighs any
errors. The Satanic Bible has brought many to Satanism, myself included. I have
read all of his books and writings and towards the end, I could plainly see, he
found he was working for Gentile Gods.

He, himself has even told me he is "not a jewish soul." His church has gone to
shit, obviously, but we and many other Satanists have taken what progress he has
made and built upon this to further promote and advance Satanism. He was a
pioneer. He opened the way. Now, we have the internet, which is rapidly changing
the world, more than most people would suspect and the jews cannot control us
anymore.

As for Hitler, there is so much misinformation and outright lies written about
him, who really knows? As for his being a Satanist, the symbols and everything
else he did speaks for itself in confirming this.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org/"

So, is this an actual quote?

What a joke! Makes Father Satan look as if He cant bring Humanity back to Himself through a genuine and true way! Howard stanton levey aka Anton LaVey was a jew and jews lie with every fiber of their beings. Before Anton came, there were true Satanists, e.g; Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Benjamin Franklin, there were lots of them. Father Satan dictated the Aljiwah to a gentile, He did other wonerful things through gentile. Why would HE need vermins to do HIS work? That quote is BIG LIE, it makes Father Satan look bad. I'm so ANGRY!!. I thank Father Satan for the kind of Anger i have. I feel like slicing that kike with my machete!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Vepar!
Hail HELL!
Kudos to Himmler!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

When I thought about him I just thought of some filthy kike who promoted spiritually dead programs like atheism and the christian identity. When someone told me that he was a Gentile reincarnated into a jewish soul, I automatically labeled them an infiltrator (it didn't help that he first posted a quote from HP Maxine that didn't say anything about that). Then he shows me this:

"I have always known Anton LaVey was jewish. He was incarnated as a jew in order

What he did accomplish was establishing Satanism before the public. Yes, he made

shit, obviously, but we and many other Satanists have taken what progress he has
pioneer. He opened the way. Now, we have the internet, which is rapidly changing
anymore.

Just a question, why did Anton call himself a satanist if he did not believe in Satan? I know he was all "carnal beast blablabla" but to call himself a SATANist, why? And he said it is absurd to believe in a God and that it was 'devil worship' to believe in Satan and Demons. What exactly did he believe in? No rude answers please Im just curious also he believed in elevating ones soul but how can you do that without believing in a god?? He said that when saying "hail satan" it was another way of saying "HAIL MYSELF CUZ I AM A GOD" ....calling yourself a god and then saying that worshipping satan as a god is bunk? I dont see how he made any sense. I dont really follow anything he said. Someone please clarify? (Again just wondering what exactly he meant and believed in)

Because he did. He did believe Satan is real as he wrote many times even gave many hints, but he had to keep an atheistic stance in public. He mentions many times Satan helping him, even goes as far to say that person who doesn't give credit to Satan is worthless. Search through the past posts, this has been explained.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zeldais4ever@..." <nightmare-of-mine@... wrote:

Just a question, why did Anton call himself a satanist if he did not believe in Satan? I know he was all "carnal beast blablabla" but to call himself a SATANist, why? And he said it is absurd to believe in a God and that it was 'devil worship' to believe in Satan and Demons. What exactly did he believe in? No rude answers please Im just curious also he believed in elevating ones soul but how can you do that without believing in a god?? He said that when saying "hail satan" it was another way of saying "HAIL MYSELF CUZ I AM A GOD" ....calling yourself a god and then saying that worshipping satan as a god is bunk? I dont see how he made any sense. I dont really follow anything he said. Someone please clarify? (Again just wondering what exactly he meant and believed in)

I know most LaVey satanist don't believe Satan is real but i was looking at some Anton LaVey videos and it seem like to me he did, he also seem like he was pretty wise and smart, I know alot of LaVey satanist and none of them seem no where near as wise as Anton LaVey was. anyways what do you guys think about that let me know how you feel about it.
Hail Satan.

You're right, unlike modern laveyans, Lavey himself did believe Satan is real. That strict atheistic stance and mocking of those who do communicate with Satan only happened after his death by the CoS' successors. That's exactly the reason why after that happened another organization called "The First Church of Satan" came to be, and the Temple of Set as well both founded by former members of CoS who have stated that Lavey's Satanism was completely different before he died.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

I know most LaVey satanist don't believe Satan is real but i was looking at some Anton LaVey videos and it seem like to me he did, he also seem like he was pretty wise and smart, I know alot of LaVey satanist and none of them seem no where near as wise as Anton LaVey was. anyways what do you guys think about that let me know how you feel about it.
Hail Satan.

This topic has been covered do a search on the egroups.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 11:53:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Anton LaVey
Hail Satan.

I have to interject on what was said by the_firestarter666 I do not know Anton Levays stance on satan but i did get a copy of a book called "the satanic scriptures" by his magus and good friend who runs with the church of satan and he believes and reflects that anton levay and him believe that satan is an archtype he is a symbol to reflect on. ALSO i dare anyone to read this book and notice ALL THE LITTLE CONTRADICTIONS in the book there are 100's no book has ever made me more pissed off to read although i read for informational purposes because i wanted to know about different points of view with satanism as i am aware there are different sects : thiestic,gnostic and so forth the church of satan BASICALLY is athiests parading themselves as satanists how can that be? you can't say you believe and don't believe that is false power and undeserved reputation in my opinion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

anymore.

<td val[/IMG]I have all of Laveys books and the one you are talking about was written by the new High Priest who took over after his death.Anton did believe Satan and the Demons were real.But his church has taken a complete different way since his death.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anton LaVey
Sent: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 5:38:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have to interject on what was said by the_firestarter666 I do not know Anton Levays stance on satan but i did get a copy of a book called "the satanic scriptures" by his magus and good friend who runs with the church of satan and he believes and reflects that anton levay and him believe that satan is an archtype he is a symbol to reflect on. ALSO i dare anyone to read this book and notice ALL THE LITTLE CONTRADICTIONS in the book there are 100's no book has ever made me more pissed off to read although i read for informational purposes because i wanted to know about different points of view with satanism as i am aware there are different sects : thiestic,gnostic and so forth the church of satan BASICALLY is athiests parading themselves as satanists how can that be? you can't say you believe and don't believe that is false power and undeserved reputation in my opinion

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

anymore.

[/TD]

Aquino wrote a book on his time as a HP of the CoS and confrims that they all, Anton included all knew Satan as a real God. And worshipped as such in private.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "jwazny@..." <jwazny@...
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 9:16:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anton LaVey

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have all of Laveys books and the one you are talking about was written by the new High Priest who took over after his death.Anton did believe Satan and the Demons were real.But his church has taken a complete different way since his death.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I have to interject on what was said by the_firestarter666 I do not know Anton Levays stance on satan but i did get a copy of a book called "the satanic scriptures" by his magus and good friend who runs with the church of satan and he believes and reflects that anton levay and him believe that satan is an archtype he is a symbol to reflect on. ALSO i dare anyone to read this book and notice ALL THE LITTLE CONTRADICTIONS in the book there are 100's no book has ever made me more pissed off to read although i read for informational purposes because i wanted to know about different points of view with satanism as i am aware there are different sects : thiestic,gnostic and so forth the church of satan BASICALLY is athiests parading themselves as satanists how can that be? you can't say you believe and don't believe that is false power and undeserved reputation in my opinion

anymore.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes Aquino I forgot his name thanks.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 1:27:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Aquino wrote a book on his time as a HP of the CoS and confrims that they all, Anton included all knew Satan as a real God. And worshipped as such in private.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "jwazny@..." <jwazny@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have all of Laveys books and the one you are talking about was written by the new High Priest who took over after his death.Anton did believe Satan and the Demons were real.But his church has taken a complete different way since his death.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I have to interject on what was said by the_firestarter666 I do not know Anton Levays stance on satan but i did get a copy of a book called "the satanic scriptures" by his magus and good friend who runs with the church of satan and he believes and reflects that anton levay and him believe that satan is an archtype he is a symbol to reflect on. ALSO i dare anyone to read this book and notice ALL THE LITTLE CONTRADICTIONS in the book there are 100's no book has ever made me more pissed off to read although i read for informational purposes because i wanted to know about different points of view with satanism as i am aware there are different sects : thiestic,gnostic and so forth the church of satan BASICALLY is athiests parading themselves as satanists how can that be? you can't say you believe and don't believe that is false power and undeserved reputation in my opinion

anymore.

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But he is the head of the temple of set now I think.But there is another H P that is the new HP of CoS.He is the one I was talking about that wrote the Satanic Rituals book which was suppose to be the sequal to the Satanic Bible.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; don <mageson6666@...;
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 1:49:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

<td val[/IMG]   Aquino wrote a book on his time as a HP of the CoS and confrims that they all, Anton included all knew Satan as a real God. And worshipped as such in private.

anymore.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No I got that wrong it was another he wrote.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; don <mageson6666@...; briangibbons20@... <briangibbons20@...;
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 1:54:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]But he is the head of the temple of set now I think.But there is another H P that is the new HP of CoS.He is the one I was talking about that wrote the Satanic Rituals book which was suppose to be the sequal to the Satanic Bible.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; don <mageson6666@...;
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 1:49:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

anymore.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

The man who wrote "The satanic scriptures" was peter gilmore and he states in the end of the book that he is an "I-theist" an athiest.

anymore.

Thanks you are so right! Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 10:25 PM

The man who wrote "The satanic scriptures" was peter gilmore and he states in the end of the book that he is an "I-theist" an athiest.

anymore.

Yes he did believe Satan was real. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Anton LaVey

Hail Satan.

I watched them doing some "ritual" on stage on utube. I got the impression it was nothing but a live action, role playing game for them. I was waiting for them to breakout the verses in klingon. When that is the leadership it all makes sense.
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:25:32 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

anymore.

Lol totally out off topic but is it true Anton really started freaking
out before he died? Saying "god" is real and such ?

Sent from my iPhone

I don't really know that information.
Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:05 PM

Sent from my iPhone

No.
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 1:05:49 AM

Sent from my iPhone

"I-theist" does that mean he believes he's a god? That's pretty stupid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

anymore.

the way he put it in his book "the satanic scriptures" was that satan was an archtype and to believe in any external force is ill-advised and a delusion he believed that he himself was a god and I-thiest was his way of saying that his beliefs in himself and nothing else shaped his world. his book has hundreds of contradictions in it where a book would have a single point and back up that point with several minor details his book did not and actually made him seem less intelligent he dedicated a two page description to trying to explain in excruciating detail how to remember a certain event by memory. he is a music composer as well and used his love of certain music to describe his view on the world and magick and so forth. the book irritated me i don't see him as a true satanist i see him as an athiest posing as a satanist you can't be an athiest and a satanist he periodically stated throughout the book that satan was real but contradicted himself later and said that he himself was god.

anymore.

There is this guy on you tube with a channel call satanicinternational,
and all he talks about is a bounch of bullshit, it pisses me off cause he is misleading so many of the people who watch his channel,most his videos are about getting high and drunk and partying and shit, and thats what he make satanist seem like. stuff like that just makes me mad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No I got that wrong it was another he wrote.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]I feel all of Antons books are worth having but just read them all Satanically.

Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 2:09:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   is the Satanic Rituals book something worth getting?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I use to be on Zacks site before I came here.Then then banned me for inactivity.lol Reading a post on their forum got me here.

Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 2:16:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   There is this guy on you tube with a channel call satanicinternational,
and all he talks about is a bounch of bullshit, it pisses me off cause he is misleading so many of the people who watch his channel,most his videos are about getting high and drunk and partying and shit, and thats what he make satanist seem like. stuff like that just makes me mad.

[/TD]

I been on that site to, there's no one with real knowledge on that site, iv tryed to tell some people on there that Satan is real, and about meditation but i don't think they listen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I use to be on Zacks site before I came here.Then then banned me for inactivity.lol Reading a post on their forum got me here.

<td val[/IMG]Reading the posts before I came here a few years ago they all thinks we are crazy freaks.

Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 12:37:26 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I been on that site to, there's no one with real knowledge on that site, iv tryed to tell some people on there that Satan is real, and about meditation but i don't think they listen.

I use to be on Zacks site before I came here.Then then banned me for inactivity.lol Reading a post on their forum got me here.

[/TD]

Imagine the Look on Their Faces we the so called freaks become really Beautiful capable Strong Beings . Lolz. Priceless xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back