Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Antichrist

dhdragon

The antichrist is welcome to teach me if he likes I bet he got alot of. Knowledge I would like to met him I welcome Satan and the God's and Godesses of Hell in my life and will study the Joy of Satan and learn the ways I'm meant to learn!!!

HAIL Furfur
HAIL Andras
HAIL Vine
HAIL Valfore
HAIL Enki an Ea
HAIL Satan/Lucifer!!!!!

The antichrist is HITLER, go and read everyrhing you can , and improve your life step by step, remember to put in practice what you learn.

dhdragon said:
The antichrist is welcome to teach me if he likes I bet he got alot of. Knowledge I would like to met him I welcome Satan and the God's and Godesses of Hell in my life and will study the Joy of Satan and learn the ways I'm meant to learn!!!

HAIL Furfur
HAIL Andras
HAIL Vine
HAIL Valfore
HAIL Enki an Ea
HAIL Satan/Lucifer!!!!!

First make sure you are astrally open. Learn as much as you can on here and do the rtr ritual each day. Then pick someone who's position is more in line with what your looking for if you still need help. You don't just go to the top people and ask them to teach you everything they are really busy.

dhdragon said:

HAIL Furfur
HAIL Andras
HAIL Vine
HAIL Valfore
HAIL Enki an Ea
HAIL Satan/Lucifer!!!!!

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/HitlerPagan:0

RockSeed13 said:

Read the Mein Kampf, it is written by the Anti-christ.

hello. where can i find the original, unaltered version of the book? im pretty sure the jews have slandered the book and filled it with lies in some cases ( why wouldnt they, hitler was and still is one of their greatest enemies......)

CaspianTheDreamer said:
RockSeed13 said:

hello. where can i find the original, unaltered version of the book? im pretty sure the jews have slandered the book and filled it with lies in some cases ( why wouldnt they, hitler was and still is one of their greatest enemies......)
It might be quite impossible to find Führer Lord Hitler's original book. There is a copy in Satan's Library which is the best copy available.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
RockSeed13 said:

If you want a hard copy of this I believe the Ford Edition was the one used on Satan's Library I remember that stated by someone before.

FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
RockSeed13 said:

It might be quite impossible to find Führer Lord Hitler's original book. There is a copy in Satan's Library which is the best copy available.
Thank you so much

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Thank you so much
No problem. I noticed that after I shared this link, I couldn't get on Satan's Library... If it doesn't work, just keep trying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back