Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anti SS Infiltrator Exposed Part 1

Necromancing Nine

Attachments :
<ol>V4.jpg</ol><ol>V3.png</ol><ol>V2.png</ol>I am herewith exposing an infiltrator who has been disseminating enemy propaganda and attacking JOS on various online radio shows, Facebook and similar. I have posted proof regarding his involvement with Communism and Jewish masonry. He is also an avid supporter of Israel. If anybody needs further proof and doesn't trust me enough then let me know, you will get it. That said you will lose respect because I think his face is proof enough that he is part kike part total degenerate. I am keeping his surname private for now, as his natal chart and picture should be enough. Anybody who wants to join me in punishing this individual please integrate him in your Thurisaz Hagalaz workings. I am currently on another infiltrator's trail and will post his details when they have been determined alongside proof. ATTENTION: Saturn is currently transiting his natal sun and has been doing so for a while. Saturn retrograde will be transiting his natal sun within the next weeks in 7th house. It is at 1° Saggitarius. If you are wondering how I got all the details on this guy, I have been tracking him down for some time observing his activities. His date of birth was discovered through a simple phone call. I have managed to infiltrate his Facebook profile and even had a private conversation with him that finally confirmed that he is 100% with the Jews and anti Satan.
Once I have accumulated enough information about the second infiltrator he will be exposed following this. 
HAIL SATAN 

Great job, but really you should not focus to much on people like this, better to use the energies for attacks against the whole jewish race and not just one fucker. 

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 4:18 AM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Necromancing Nine included below] I am herewith exposing an infiltrator who has been disseminating enemy propaganda and attacking JOS on various online radio shows, Facebook and similar. I have posted proof regarding his involvement with Communism and Jewish masonry. He is also an avid supporter of Israel. If anybody needs further proof and doesn't trust me enough then let me know, you will get it. That said you will lose respect because I think his face is proof enough that he is part kike part total degenerate. I am keeping his surname private for now, as his natal chart and picture should be enough. Anybody who wants to join me in punishing this individual please integrate him in your Thurisaz Hagalaz workings. I am currently on another infiltrator's trail and will post his details when they have been determined alongside proof. ATTENTION: Saturn is currently transiting his natal sun and has been doing so for a while. Saturn retrograde will be transiting his natal sun within the next weeks in 7th house. It is at 1° Saggitarius. If you are wondering how I got all the details on this guy, I have been tracking him down for some time observing his activities. His date of birth was discovered through a simple phone call. I have managed to infiltrate his Facebook profile and even had a private conversation with him that finally confirmed that he is 100% with the Jews and anti Satan.
Once I have accumulated enough information about the second infiltrator he will be exposed following this. 
HAIL SATAN 
<[/IMG]

<[/IMG]
<[/IMG]

Good job exposing the filthy Zionist,all of us who are not without,owe much gratitude to you for your vigilance and and loyalty

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back