Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Answers?

blue_eyes3713

Hello to all and Hail Satan! I have posted quite a few posts on here and I have never not once yet received an answer about any of them. I'm kind of bummed because I was excited to find this site to be able to talk with like minded people who believe in our father Lucifer and his power. However, I have yet to have anyone respond to me or even be interested in talking with me. I have many questions that I would love to discuss with people but if no one answers me than how am I supposed to gain the knowledge and answers that I seek from my fellow brothers and sisters?

One recent questions I asked was what was the best way to find out who my guardian demon is? Would it be scrying? Using a Ouiji board? I have felt a lot of power and protection around me lately and I would like to know who to thank for this. I also had some questions regarding the appropriate/most respectful way to approach a demon and ask for help. I have recently had an experience which I found to be profound in my journey in learning about the truth of our father which I would love to share. If anyone has any answers about finding my guardian demon and the best way to contact a demon to ask for help I would appreciate any and all comments!

Hail Satan!

Sadly this happens alot. Some questions go unseen, and others, some people cannot answer. Feel free to send me a message with your questions and I'll see what I can answer for you :D.

Guardians. It would be best done with whichever you find more comfortable/skilled at. I tried both when I first started to no success, then I found that my Gaurdian's started talking to me and eventualy told me they were. One case (Ipos) physicaly showed himself to me one night and thats when I realized he was a guardian to me.
So try both, or whatever you feel best at. Another way is to go into a slight trance and just focus on this protective energy you've been feeling, and just start talking to them, out loud or in your head if you like. Ask them if they are your GD, who they are to you, what role they have on your journey.

For those that are new, the best way to contact one of the Gods is through Satan. Simple do a ritual in which you ask Satan to commune with a certain God or like to get a message across to them. Satan will do this and once you build a relationship with said God, you can summon them yourself or call them to your astral temple, ect.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Hail Ipos! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blue_eyes3713" <blue_eyes3713@... wrote:

Hello to all and Hail Satan! I have posted quite a few posts on here and I have never not once yet received an answer about any of them. I'm kind of bummed because I was excited to find this site to be able to talk with like minded people who believe in our father Lucifer and his power. However, I have yet to have anyone respond to me or even be interested in talking with me. I have many questions that I would love to discuss with people but if no one answers me than how am I supposed to gain the knowledge and answers that I seek from my fellow brothers and sisters?

One recent questions I asked was what was the best way to find out who my guardian demon is? Would it be scrying? Using a Ouiji board? I have felt a lot of power and protection around me lately and I would like to know who to thank for this. I also had some questions regarding the appropriate/most respectful way to approach a demon and ask for help. I have recently had an experience which I found to be profound in my journey in learning about the truth of our father which I would love to share. If anyone has any answers about finding my guardian demon and the best way to contact a demon to ask for help I would appreciate any and all comments!

Hail Satan!

Hello blue_eyes.   One method is to use a pendulum the other is to use an ouija board you can find it more detailed here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html and here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html  althought be carefull as you can also get in contact with angels , greys and other astral beings , which are often mascarading themselfs as demons , for more info visit this site http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html as for the technique to tell the diference between them well , one is to ask a question with completly clear mind and then check is it correct, i noticed after reading second time the article about using an ouija board that i didn't felt any energy when talking with the entity so it could  be grey , (someone please do correct me if i'm wrong) althought i'm not sure  but maybe this also will help :p   As for sharing experience just email me kgrzedziel@... if you want.   Hail Enki !

I assume that you did study JoS? There are many answers to the questions the newbies tend to ask here - which is a sign of lack of the ability, called 'self-study' BUT is you couldn't find the answers there - here is the place.

As for your GD - pendulum is said to be the best, ouija is also good.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html

and about the Gods Themselves

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM AND THE JEW!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blue_eyes3713" <blue_eyes3713@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
I've copied this for you from a link on the JoS site...Hail Satan!

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won't work for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you're new, you must be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself, which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with communication or fool you into believing they're a Demon and give you false information. So as you can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren't already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the "High Ranking Gods and Crowned Princes of Hell" section because hey, you never know. Also, don't forget the section underneath the S - Z Demons titled "More Gods". Not everyone's Guardian Demon is going to be one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn't mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example, is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I'm not referring to your astrological sign, I'm referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one:
Invoking Fire
Invoking Earth
Invoking Air
Invoking Water

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian, the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If you're a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you'll have a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you're most comfortable with.

Now that you've narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

"Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?" When I was new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it after a few days, I realized the idea just didn't feel quite right.

"Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?" This is self-explanatory. There may be a Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn't the one. When you find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, "Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?" Don't just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You're probably not going to have everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and stones. Use your intuition with this question.

By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance..
Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N). After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.

Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be difficult at first, and if you don't understand the response, then tell them you don't understand and ask for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you've probably found your Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

I am new to Satanism myself so sadly I don't have very many answers. I do believe that I know who my GD is. My experience was very similar to the one mentioned. She came to me one night and showed herself and throughout the night I heard her name echoeing in my head. I am attempting to use an ouiji board again. My first attempts were not successful at all. What was your experience with learning the truth? Sorry that I'm not very helpful but I may be able to help you find the answers that you are looking for. Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 9:17:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Answers?

Sadly this happens alot. Some questions go unseen, and others, some people cannot answer. Feel free to send me a message with your questions and I'll see what I can answer for you :D.

Guardians. It would be best done with whichever you find more comfortable/ skilled at. I tried both when I first started to no success, then I found that my Gaurdian's started talking to me and eventualy told me they were. One case (Ipos) physicaly showed himself to me one night and thats when I realized he was a guardian to me.
So try both, or whatever you feel best at. Another way is to go into a slight trance and just focus on this protective energy you've been feeling, and just start talking to them, out loud or in your head if you like. Ask them if they are your GD, who they are to you, what role they have on your journey.

For those that are new, the best way to contact one of the Gods is through Satan. Simple do a ritual in which you ask Satan to commune with a certain God or like to get a message across to them. Satan will do this and once you build a relationship with said God, you can summon them yourself or call them to your astral temple, ect.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Hail Ipos! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "blue_eyes3713" <blue_eyes3713@ ... wrote:

One recent questions I asked was what was the best way to find out who my guardian demon is? Would it be scrying? Using a Ouiji board? I have felt a lot of power and protection around me lately and I would like to know who to thank for this. I also had some questions regarding the appropriate/ most respectful way to approach a demon and ask for help. I have recently had an experience which I found to be profound in my journey in learning about the truth of our father which I would love to share. If anyone has any answers about finding my guardian demon and the best way to contact a demon to ask for help I would appreciate any and all comments!

Hail Satan!

A ouiji board can be a good way to find your GD but I found just letting him/her find you was the best way. a Pendulum is another option, it all kind of depends on what works best for the person. I would say my best suggestion is focus your energy on meditations and such this will help you more in the long run. Hope this answered your question. Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 4:13:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Answers?

One recent questions I asked was what was the best way to find out who my guardian demon is? Would it be scrying? Using a Ouiji board? I have felt a lot of power and protection around me lately and I would like to know who to thank for this. I also had some questions regarding the appropriate/ most respectful way to approach a demon and ask for help. I have recently had an experience which I found to be profound in my journey in learning about the truth of our father which I would love to share. If anyone has any answers about finding my guardian demon and the best way to contact a demon to ask for help I would appreciate any and all comments!

Hail Satan!

I apologize that no one else has replied to your posts. I don't always get a chance to read through every single one. I figured I'd be the one to respond to this one though, because what's the sense in being in a group if no one is ever gonna answer you? Anyway, as far as trying to summon a demon or encountering a demon, always make sure to bathe first. That is a sign of respect and when doing any ritual wear all black clothing or you can do it nude. Whichever you prefer based on your level of how comfortable you are. The best way that I've always heard on how to find out your GD is to use a pendulum. They seem to be the most accurate as entities tend to foil with people trying to get honest answers on a quija board. If you decide to use a quija board,make sure and consecrate it first. I think the element would be air, but I'm not sure. Someone else might know. Hope this helped.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helena Rombid <kine_of_people@... wrote:
A ouiji board can be a good way to find your GD but I found just letting him/her find you was the best way. a Pendulum is another option, it all kind of depends on what works best for the person. I would say my best suggestion is focus your energy on meditations and such this will help you more in the long run. Hope this answered your question.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 4:13:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Answers?

Hail Satan!
I'm happy you received so many replies. What seems to help me is start a journal, nothing fancy, or make it fancy, and write your daily thoughts, dreams, and desires. Best to do it before sleep, unwind the mind, and let Father come. Give it time and your questions will be answered, and in a most fitting way.

I would recommend pendulum... D ouija board actually attracts alot of other spirits... So you have to becareful

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back