Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

answer please

Lol
On Jan 21, 2018 1:57 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  question was this:
hi everyone, im somewhat new. i have a question...it's been said that the jews have a nasty aura and hate all the gentiles. my question is, how is this different than gentiles who are hateful and nasty?

On Jan 19, 2018 1:44 PM, "adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  To what question, people here respond rather quickly.

what's so funny? its a real question!
On Jan 22, 2018 4:32 AM, "C A P connorperry297@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Lol
On Jan 21, 2018 1:57 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  question was this:
hi everyone, im somewhat new. i have a question...it's been said that the jews have a nasty aura and hate all the gentiles. my question is, how is this different than gentiles who are hateful and nasty?

On Jan 19, 2018 1:44 PM, "adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Gentiles aren't meant to have a negative or bad aura, creation of that is how they raised and how they don't do mediation on cleaning them self. By raised I mean there surrounding and other religions effecting them from birth.
Jews are born that way, with hate and negative and thinking them are gods over genties and there up raising makes it worse.

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   what's so funny? its a real question!
On Jan 22, 2018 4:32 AM, "C A P connorperry297@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Lol
  question was this:

thanks for responding. 
so when jews are nasty, they're really nasty, more than gentiles?
i know gentiles who can get pretty nasty to the point they could be jews.
On Jan 25, 2018 6:18 AM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Gentiles aren't meant to have a negative or bad aura, creation of that is how they raised and how they don't do mediation on cleaning them self. By raised I mean there surrounding and other religions effecting them from birth.
Jews are born that way, with hate and negative and thinking them are gods over genties and there up raising makes it worse.

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   what's so funny? its a real question!
  Lol
  question was this:

If u been readying the web and others. You can see that it explains Jews are Jews and they won't change.They fear us and our God's and want nothing but to hurt us and best way they can hurt our God's is by hurting us.However that's all changing and will back fire on the Jews.So yes Jews are more nasty then gentiles, sense they are the source of negative and hatred.
As said gentiles can be bad also however that's all do from there religion and path they took. Meaning again Christanity is a big foundation on destroying family's and hurting others just like Muslim religion is too.
Especially those that betrayed our own kind and our God's. 
Keep reading more on the web and you can start to see more and more around u and in the world.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   thanks for responding. 
On Jan 25, 2018 6:18 AM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   what's so funny? its a real question!
  Lol
  question was this:

@spiritsoul because the Jews aren’t human. The jews have an alien soul and were created by the enemies of Satan: Reptilian and greys, the enemy et’s.
They aren’t human, they were created to do the enemies will here on earth.

Gentiles were created by Satan, Satan intended for us to be as the gods.

The Jews want to enslave us into a world of communism where they are in control and at the top.
Sent from my iPhone

there's a lot of stuff to read on the jos so i haven't read it i suppose.
do you have the exact links to the info so i can read it? i have no clue where it might be.

On Jan 27, 2018 5:05 PM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If u been readying the web and others. You can see that it explains Jews are Jews and they won't change.They fear us and our God's and want nothing but to hurt us and best way they can hurt our God's is by hurting us.However that's all changing and will back fire on the Jews.So yes Jews are more nasty then gentiles, sense they are the source of negative and hatred.
As said gentiles can be bad also however that's all do from there religion and path they took. Meaning again Christanity is a big foundation on destroying family's and hurting others just like Muslim religion is too.
Keep reading more on the web and you can start to see more and more around u and in the world.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   thanks for responding. 
On Jan 25, 2018 6:18 AM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Lol
On Jan 21, 2018 1:57 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  question was this:

No, Satan doesn't own your soul. Your soul is yours. Yes, even if you've dedicated your soul.
Dedicating your soul isn't the same this as selling / disowning your soul.
Your soul if yours and will ever be yours as long as you're conscious (self aware).

Hardcore xians and mudslims unconsciously disown their souls. after years and years of practicing jew-made religions your soul eventually gets linked to the enemy alien thoughtform. And you'll more than likely will get "consumed" after death. Basically you'll die, forever.

Satan doesn't need our slavish worship, nor does he wants, nor need our souls. Satan encourages us to be ourselves, to extend our limitations and to empower our souls.
We dedicate ourselves to Satan, it's almost like partaking a sacred oath to always stand with him against his enemies.

Hail Satan!!!!

Best that you can do is self study like I did when I was real new here.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   there's a lot of stuff to read on the jos so i haven't read it i suppose.
do you have the exact links to the info so i can read it? i have no clue where it might be.

On Jan 27, 2018 5:05 PM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   thanks for responding. 
On Jan 25, 2018 6:18 AM, "Seeker SS seerofss@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Lol
On Jan 21, 2018 1:57 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  question was this:

You have to consider all the history and what and how the Jews have done to society and gentiles in general. 

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:56 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   question was this:

ill check it out. thank you!
On Jan 31, 2018 2:51 PM, "Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Spirit soul, you may check out the Satans library section that is close to the end of the JoS main page. You can do it :)

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 3:45 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   could someone please answer my question?

You're welcome, no probs bro :)
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 3:55 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   ill check it out. thank you!
On Jan 31, 2018 2:51 PM, "Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Spirit soul, you may check out the Satans library section that is close to the end of the JoS main page. You can do it :)

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 3:45 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   could someone please answer my question?

Okay
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
You're welcome, no probs bro :)
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 3:55 AM, Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   ill check it out. thank you!

Hey i just wanted to ask that has anyone here have summoned the Gods.(i read everything about summoning on Jos i m just more curious)....whats the exprience like? How the God talks to you? I needed help of Gods and want to communicate with them with my heart full of respect anything else i should know before summoning??

i.m very envious you. because you have very special experience. i thanks your advice. Hail Satan!!!!

On Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:46 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

could someone please answer my question?

Come on man, have confidence and look at your bright traits too?.. We are okay if you question us and if you get hurt in the groups, just accept it. Just like getting critique in art, it means do better because we don't want ugliness. Not a "we hate you".
I'm a member since 2015, and I am happy to learn no matter what dofferent responses I get from my comrades here. As long as you're participating in becoming better yourself and cleaning the world, we won't mob you. Unless you're like Neptunian mermaid or Richard Lester.
Example: Sword art online I and II were heavily criticized until the thrid arc. They Improved. How? Through criticism of course.. Just throw out the toxicity of their responses and take the fact if there is any. All it needs is just that one needs to harden his or her shell. You can do it :)
On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 3:41 PM, CHEOLHUI PARK soldier666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   i.m very envious you. because you have very special experience. i thanks your advice. Hail Satan!!!!

On Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:46 AM, "Spirit Soul spiritsoul8528@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

could someone please answer my question?

Hi, I wrote about some of my experiences about my guardian Demoness, Marchosias.Maybe they will answer some of your questions :)
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/71147

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/104277

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ages/94192

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/89526

Let me know if you have any more questions. I will do my best to answer them. Or other people can answer your questions.
Hail Satan.

On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 2:39:37 AM EST, satanlucifer24@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hey i just wanted to ask that has anyone here have summoned the Gods.(i read everything about summoning on Jos i m just more curious)....whats the exprience like? How the God talks to you? I needed help of Gods and want to communicate with them with my heart full of respect anything else i should know before summoning??

Sure i will let you know if i have any question
Hearing that from all of you and such great advices and treatment means a lot to me...Thanks
Hail Satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back