Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Answer of prayer

damballa33

I am praying to Satan everyday for help but it seems that there is no answer I have even dedicated my soul to him and signed with my blood as a pact to achieve my desires. please give me any suggestions to pray more fervently so that satan answer my prayers. I am so desperate

<td val[/IMG]Then in lies the problem.You dedicate your life to Enki,to fight with Him against His enemies,and to develop the precious gift of the soul,that he gave all us Gentiles.Not to selfishly ask for things for your self. 

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, damballa33 <damballa33@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Answer of prayer
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 7:23 PM

I am praying to Satan everyday for help but it seems that there is no answer I have even dedicated my soul to him and signed with my blood as a pact to achieve my desires. please give me any suggestions to pray more fervently so that satan answer my prayers. I am so desperate
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Apart from this, study www.exposingchristianity.com VERY THOROUGHLY

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

I think you really need help from joy of satan websites to know what satanism is really all about. You can start by reading everything in this website joyofsatan.org that's all i can tell you. I am new too and that website help me a lot.
Hail lord satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:23:56 PM GMT-0000

then may be u ame here for the wrong reason and u even dnt have a purpose.Take ur time 2 read the jos site. learn 4rm father Satan he comes 2 us directly but not when we r not ready. rem u have stated that u r desparate but know one thing Father Satan is not Desperate 4r souls n Even the demons of Hell r proud so if u dnt realy love Satan and all u want is ur satisfaction then sorry 4r u my dear. think abou it. dedicate ur self 2 Satan n He will show him self 2 u when u r ready.
------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 8:18 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Then in lies the problem.You dedicate your life to Enki,to fight with Him against His enemies,and to develop the precious gift of the soul,that he gave all us Gentiles.Not to selfishly ask for things for your self. 

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, damballa33 <damballa33@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 7:23 PM

Thanks to all of you for your kind help, I really appreciate the excellent guidlines you proposed me.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

Thanks to all of you for your kind help. i really appreciate the excellant guidelines you proposed to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back