Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another ritual we should ALL do every day. How we ruined the jewish

angryshaman666

For those who don't remember, last year in September the HPs had us all do a rune curse on Israel for the entire week before (((Rosh Hasana))) which led to apocalyptic lightning storms and hailstones the size of watermelons.

As the KIKES in these articles will confirm "OY VEY! ITS LIKE THE APOCALYPSE! HALF THE ISRAELIS DIED OR WENT INSANE! OUR ASYLUM POPULATION DOUBLED THIS MONTH! WHAT A SHOAH!"

“It Felt Like the Apocalypse”: Israel Hit with Extreme, Unusual Weather on Jewish New Year - Israel News  So I suggest we all do this ritual every day in addition to the RTRs, just like HP Hoodedcobra had us do last year.

THURIZAZ x9 or a multiple of 9
Affirm "Israel and all the jewish race of peoples are permanently and completely destroyed in every and all levels of existence" 9 times
HAGALAZ x9 or a multiple of 9 (match the number of THURIZAZ reps)
Affirm the same as above 9 times.

Then perhaps do your aura of protection meditation with the ALGIZ rune and then an RTR
I invoke fire with TEJAS 15 times and then do 15 ALGIZ before every ritual and meditation, something I am 80% certain Lady Marchosias taught me to do.

Then after the protection meditation make sure about 15 minutes have passed between the curse ritual and your RTR.

I tend to do 4 counts of SATANAS before any RTR with 13 count of RAUM in between.

Affirm "Those who bless israel are cursed! Those who curse Israel are blessed!" before and after the RTR for maximum results.

If everyone who does the RTRs does this rune curse at the same time then the jews will be pelted ENDLESSLY with violent lightning storms and massive hailstones and the "curse israel" affirmation will add even more power to this.

UNLEASH THE POWERS OF HELL ON THE JEW!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL LADY MARCHOSIAS!
HAIL SATAN!

Is there a link to the original you can give me? I reeeeeeaaaaally want to do it! Please i NEED to do this. 40% because i want to feel better about myself and 60% because i really fucking hate the jews.

the ritual is written in the original post...its the THURIZAZ HAGALAZ rune curse.

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 2:17 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's about time they get what they deserve.

? ? WHY should we do otherwise than what the GODS Themselves instruct us to do?? We are ALWAYS to obey Satan and ALL His orders. The HP are His propheths, and they tell us what Satan tells to them. And RIGHT now, the HP have ordered us to continue with this schedule.if there IS a need for this or ANY OTHER change, the HP WILL update us.

@littleattain

When you raise your energies, make sure you state this 6 times: "Those who curse Israel are blessed. Those who bless Israel are cursed."
Then do the Invocation to Satan.
I added some more power to this ritual:

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES:

THURIZATS MULTIPLY OF 9

AFFIRM THIS 9 TIMES
"Israel and all the jewish race of peoples are permanently and completely destroyed in every and all levels of existence."

SATANAS

HAGALAZ MULTIPLY OF 9

AFFIRM THIS 9 TIMES
"Israel and all the jewish race of peoples are permanently and completely destroyed in every and all levels of existence."

SATANAS

AUM

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!

High Priest Hooded Cobra responded to the call for the runic destruction working here: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post85380.html#p85380

"There is no need to dilute our attention on this now. The RTR's have manifested and the energy from this working of Runes is also set in place. The RTR's will do the best, and if in the future we are to do anything with Runes again, we will know."

"

hen you raise your energies, make sure you state this 6 times: "Those who curse Israel are blessed. Those who bless Israel are cursed." This part should not be there as many are blessing Israel unknowingly. Like in India, since both Hindus and Israeli are against Muslims. Please check.

On 11-Nov-2016 10:31, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @littleattain

When you raise your energies, make sure you state this 6 times: "Those who curse Israel are blessed. Those who bless Israel are cursed."
Then do the Invocation to Satan.
I added some more power to this ritual:

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES:

THURIZATS MULTIPLY OF 9

AFFIRM THIS 9 TIMES

SATANAS

HAGALAZ MULTIPLY OF 9

AFFIRM THIS 9 TIMES

SATANAS

AUM

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Do we have to use vibration to clean our aura after the destruction working? Also, should we just be focusing on RTRs and the JoS Aura of Protection now?

@artanis: Yes, that is true, but it wont hurt to do this too, plus, don't you want the jewish people to die soon?
ANY RTR or RUNIC RITUAL is EXTREMELY good to do, even if the HPS didn't specify others or this one for example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back