Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another question about astrology and the stars...

Hey brothers and sisters, I got a question, we all have natal charts and the stars determine our personalities and who we are, right? So my question is, does astrology (the stars) determine the personalities (weakness, strengths, characteristics, ect. ect.) of all living creatures on Earth? Whether that be humans, animals, and jews? Also got another question, do the Gods and Goddesses (Satan and his Demons) and other extra-terrestrials in the universe have their own natal charts as well? Like does the stars determine who they are also? And I'm assuming, if they did and they also have their own natal charts, I'm pretty sure they would have an entirely unique constellation system then ours as well? I'm just curious about all of this, and I'm still very new to astrology myself, so I apologize if these our newbie questions... Anyways,
Hail Satan!

These are interesting questions. :)I have no solid knowledge or proof of what I believe, but I believe that yes, animals can be influenced as well by the planets when they are born; but of course their influence is different from the humans.I remember a friend, to whom I had explained the Houses of the astrology map made a very interesting comment. He said "The Houses change depending on our time, right? For example the Third House (some of the things it rules: automobiles, buses, trains, radios, TVs, newspapers), these things did not exist many years ago, so there were other things to replace those" and what a weird, but interesting point of view, right? So, animals, I believe they are influenced differently from us, but they do.
And for the Gods as well (with their own planets). Buuuut I don't know... Since the Gods live in an entirely different dimnesion from us, they are so so so so so much more powerful and knowledgable... Maybe they are so powerful that the planets influence around their own planet does not have any effect on them? :)This is my guess, I have no knowledge based on anything but my imagination. :p

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey brothers and sisters, I got a question, we all have natal charts and the stars determine our personalities and who we are, right? So my question is, does astrology (the stars) determine the personalities (weakness, strengths, characteristics, ect. ect.) of all living creatures on Earth? Whether that be humans, animals, and jews? Also got another question, do the Gods and Goddesses (Satan and his Demons) and other extra-terrestrials in the universe have their own natal charts as well? Like does the stars determine who they are also? And I'm assuming, if they did and they also have their own natal charts, I'm pretty sure they would have an entirely unique constellation system then ours as well? I'm just curious about all of this, and I'm still very new to astrology myself, so I apologize if these our newbie questions... Anyways,
Hail Satan!

I still have no idea what the houses even are or how to figure out where they are on a chart :/

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:43 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

These are interesting questions. :)I have no solid knowledge or proof of what I believe, but I believe that yes, animals can be influenced as well by the planets when they are born; but of course their influence is different from the humans.I remember a friend, to whom I had explained the Houses of the astrology map made a very interesting comment. He said "The Houses change depending on our time, right? For example the Third House (some of the things it rules: automobiles, buses, trains, radios, TVs, newspapers), these things did not exist many years ago, so there were other things to replace those" and what a weird, but interesting point of view, right? So, animals, I believe they are influenced differently from us, but they do.
And for the Gods as well (with their own planets). Buuuut I don't know... Since the Gods live in an entirely different dimnesion from us, they are so so so so so much more powerful and knowledgable... Maybe they are so powerful that the planets influence around their own planet does not have any effect on them? :)This is my guess, I have no knowledge based on anything but my imagination. :p

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hail Satan!

XDAzazel's Astrology for Satanists: Indexhttp://www.indigoray.net/lessons.html

Στις 6:08 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 17 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I still have no idea what the houses even are or how to figure out where they are on a chart :/

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:43 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

@Light Yagami
Good point Brother, the planets probably have no effect on them (their planets anyways) or the stars for that matter, due to the fact of how powerful they are, definitely food for thought there... hehe

@richardlester,Light Yagami

The Gods are above the force of time and free from the karma of the planets and so we will be when we complete the Magnum opus.

You people and others should also read all the sermons and articles of the clergy on these e-groups and the forum.They are very enlightening and answers so many questions.

Yeah, they look at the planets saying we're here to influence things and the Gods look at them shake their head and say... No, just no. And the planets apologize, and say yes sir.

Are you the one who asked us to promote this website across the web to help GLB Gentiles to understand Satanism, because I recall someone posting, and asking for this. I havta say I can't think of a single damn thing on this topic to post on YT for someone to read :/

I usually never have trouble :(

@discipleofthegods13

No,i didn't post this before.The Third sex website and Death of Communism website in English and Russian and this pdf compilation were done by our member Edward Lonsa and it was he who posted these.

Also on another note I have noticed you don't quote the person you are replying to.Many times this creates confusion if it's not immediately apparent who you are replying to.This applies to other people also_One of the major reasons for confusion is that some people's post gets approved earlier than others.

Thanks for considering.

Astrology is a tool of magick and of understanding spiritual manifestations.  The spiritual being creates the manifestations.  The manifestations do not create the spiritual being (well sort-of).  The spiritual being either does or doesn't create these manifestations.  They may or may not have agreement with the so-called default manifestations.  The manifestations will dictate whats going to happen without any type of intervention.  The average human is spiritually void i.e. they are not even aware that they exist as an immortal spiritual being animating a body, so they are almost entirely controlled and governed by default manifestations.  The Gods cause things to happen i.e. they are no longer the effect point, even though they decide and agree to certain default manifestations.  The Gods have conquered the endless succession of bodies and control destiny itself.  They can have bodies, but they operate as the cause of astrological manifestation from each body they operate.  They are not effected by Astrology.  They either agree to it or cause something else to happen.  Humans on the other hand not even barely aware of their own spiritual ability to cause manifestations, have to accept these default manifestations almost entirely.  Magick and Astrology are very closely linked and you can tell by the number of hits on the JoS_Astrology group compared to the others, that what I said is true.  Good questions by the way!

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote :

Hail Satan!

The thing about astrology is that it shows the picture of our souls if we focus on us people. The time you are born at is very important as within that time and place your natal chart is determined. The natal chart / Souls map show all the details about every one, everything. Strengths, weaknesses, Your true inner self and your outward self, likes and hate, time of happiness, time for precaution and many more. The nine major planets have certain energies emanating and have significance influence upon everything living and non living thing on planet earth. Most common example is moon effects upon the tides of the sea and you find out about the rest of planets effects. Not only astrology is useful for personal info but for also for planning, meditation and magic practices. In my own understanding, astrology help us determine most dominant energies within particular times at particular places. I could go on but astrology is a huge topic.

So there it is, my understanding and I hope you get more awareness of what is astrology. And a piece of advice, Keep your natal chart to yourself only - you certainly don't want your enemies to know your weaknesses.

Hail Satan.

Kind of a drawn out way to say if I interpreted it correctly that through empowering ourselves enough we overcome fate, did I get that right? It kinda possibly gave me an understanding of how the Gods help us in our life, they follow our natal chart, and the other planets, and then cause certain events that help us correct?

Nonetheless, and interesting read.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back