Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another new trick I learned.

angryshaman666

Ever since I got rid of that fucking vampire the other day all kinds of new ideas keep coming into my head.

First off, I FINALLY realize how to roll my R's when I did the cobra breath while saying R and realized its the exact same thing.
Still not perfect but I'm definitely getting good at it.

Next thing I learned just now during my full chakra meditation.

When you're vibrating a mantra for a specific chakra I found it helps to imagine your entire body and aura glowing the color of that chakra and that the colored energy is expanding from the chakra into your whole aura while you imagine the chakra itself is the brightest point.

This makes your whole body feel hot especially for the lower chakras.

in other words
Red-base chakra. chant LAUM
Orange- Sacral Chakra. chant VAUM
Yellow-solar chakra. chant RAUM (roll the R's. It feels good and its fun anyway so you really have no excuse once you know how)
Green-heart chakra Chant YAUM
Blue-throat chakra. Chant HAUM
indigo-3rd eye and 6th chakra. Chant THAUM in 6th chakra and AUM in 3rd eye
purple-crown chakra Chant MAUM
I also found myself involuntarily doing the merkaba while doing this.As I expanded my energy it started to want to spin around me on its own and followed the path of the merkahbah.
I always vibrate SATANAS between each mantra on the full chakra circuit and before and after any meditations.
Also when I chant anything into my whole aura I imagine the energy of my spine/sushumna/kundalini as pure white hot energy and also imagine in expanding into my whole aura.This makes your whole body feel VERY HOT.
So just thought i'd share this trick since it makes me feel far more energy than if i just focus on a chakra while chanting.Filling the whole aura with that chakra's color and energy during a chant makes it that much more potent from my experience.
HAIL SATAN!

Good job. Seems you are advancing nicely. Thanks for sharing.Expanding the color to throughout your body also helps you get a feel for the energy and attributes of the color. Helps to learn to work with them.

Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Monday, February 1, 2016 1:50 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ever since I got rid of that fucking vampire the other day all kinds of new ideas keep coming into my head.

First off, I FINALLY realize how to roll my R's when I did the cobra breath while saying R and realized its the exact same thing.

When you're vibrating a mantra for a specific chakra I found it helps to imagine your entire body and aura glowing the color of that chakra and that the colored energy is expanding from the chakra into your whole aura while you imagine the chakra itself is the brightest point.

in other words
Yellow-solar chakra. chant RAUM (roll the R's. It feels good and its fun anyway so you really have no excuse once you know how)
I also found myself involuntarily doing the merkaba while doing this.As I expanded my energy it started to want to spin around me on its own and followed the path of the merkahbah.
I always vibrate SATANAS between each mantra on the full chakra circuit and before and after any meditations.
Also when I chant anything into my whole aura I imagine the energy of my spine/sushumna/kundalini as pure white hot energy and also imagine in expanding into my whole aura.This makes your whole body feel VERY HOT.
So just thought i'd share this trick since it makes me feel far more energy than if i just focus on a chakra while chanting.Filling the whole aura with that chakra's color and energy during a chant makes it that much more potent from my experience.
HAIL SATAN!

Good info thanks!

Sent from my iPhon
On Feb 1, 2016, at 1:50 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

Wow, angry shaman that's very good knowledge thanxs for sharing this with us.
And that vampire how did you get rid of it with a banishing ritual?

Congratulations on rolling your rs.

As for the rest of this post, it's VERY interesting.

Thank.you.

I tried it, still a bit chaotic as I was combining the fullchakra with merkaba by force...
Still I could feel the immense power
I replaced the SATANAS with the dual serpent. As dual serpent is my favorite, I feel more power faster on all chakras.

Atm I do this,

Dual serpent
In: focus energy on chakra, make it spin
Vibrate: expand chakra to auralsphere, and cause automatic mkbspin, making the mkb spin faster with each vibration.
Dual serpent
...next chakra

I have a question about the Crown Chakra my Brother Fake Name. I just started performing it, and there is a great reason as to why it has taken so long, it is because of the reasons I have been explaining on here recently.

This is what happens when the enemy gets serious and attacks you outright.
I really do need all of your help, anything you can spare, as the enemy will not leave me alone no matter what I do, and I have multiple high ranking Demons around me and my entire Family protecting us as we are being attacked to the extent we are, our house has been cursed beyond repair, and we are in need of another one, but currently we will have to deal with the rubbish. This is the reason I need great assitance from all of you, as this is a very serious matter for me.

I would have started, and planned on starting a long time ago with opening my Soul, but this has been the case since then. With that having been said, I have barriers also up on my house, and all of us. This is the True Spirituality everyone needs to be aware of and how dangerous/serious it gets quickly.

So, Fake Name, I would like to ask you, or any other person willing to help me in how to properly open your Crown Chakra, I have just finally performed the first meditation on it, but the web page doesn't explain it well enough to get the entire understanding of the meditation itself. I get the impression intuitively that there's more to the meditation than that, something that isn't included there just yet because the article needs revising, and High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is always entirely too busy.

It is good enough in a manner, but as a lot of ancient knowledge has been entirely lost until we bring it back as Satan commands and reteaches this is what we have.

So, with this in mind and the introductory thought about higher learning from a Satan, or any other Demon/Demoness who has taught you something valuable that is not readily known on the website yet I petition for your help, or anyone else here who can spare the information as I get the impression that I did it the proper way yet there's more to it, or something that will personally make the experience a lot easier/personal as everyone's Soul is different what information they need, or what is useful is different which is why I am asking for advice from anyone here who has the time, not just Fake Name.

This is how a real Family functions, we band together and get things done. I must also understand that not all of the answers will and do come as this also defeats the purpose of being a Family, being so reliant on yourself to the point that you see no one else around you, which is also something of a solipcist  attitude.

I have to come to the point that this solipcism that I have to deal with put on me by the enemy needs to be destroyed or I will never be able to properly function in our Family. So, I ask all of you anyone willing to spare the time, is there some personal advice you can spare instead of just the generic information which is also very valuable to anyone who reads it. I'm certain High Priestess Maxine Dietrich means to revise the entire website including the page I am referring to currrently of opening the Crown Chakra. I can't imagine High Priestess Maxine Dietrich would leave it like that given there are over 100,000 years of lost knowledge thanks to xianity destroying our libraries.

This is how is starts little do all of you know, this is a Family effort we all put our information together like a real Family/Team and make things happen under Satan's Guidance is really how all of this happens truth be known. All of you are very valued in this more than you know, putting all of this together, in a manner of speaking all of you help the JOS E-Group keep going. You stand for Satan as a Family and say NO to the enemy.

This is something Satan looks highly on and is EXTREMELY proud of all of you. I go through the most rotten treatment in a day, including the enemy trying to kill me over 300 times a day, forcing the multiple sleep attacks on me, harassing me with thoughtforms, and mental images forcing misinformation through the most extreme eletromagnitism which also prevents me from walking well, we have a Jew situation with the money so you know that's something that's an extreme problem and the enemy does and is exploiting it to that degree.

We also have death energies multiple curses meant to cause the extreme full on insanity laced in every one of the objects in the house, anti-gravity energies, anniihlation energies, dark matter energies one other energy that has yet to be indentified. This seems like some kind of total black thing.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. I know this though, Satan has personally let me know about all of these enerigies, and their effects and the proper crystals to use to repel the energies. If your house ever gets cursed like this it is best to carry Green Chrysocolla, and Drusy Chrysocolla and empower them with direct sun energy as they teach you how to. These work to repel and destroy negative energies entirely.

I want to let all of you know that this is what the enemy does when you get it's direct attention without any scruples left.

This is True Satanism, and how it gets. Knowing this NOW prepares you for when it comes around, and it eventually happens to you, if you think it won't think again. It will if you advance far enough.

I came into Satanism on this level and just had to deal with the raging insane enemy before I even Dedicated really, but I was still studying the JOS and dealing with their dark magick attacks which can cause the insanity, or the extreme mental confusion.

So, now you know that it's magick the causes the mental confusion this is my knowledge which Satan imparted to me, and now you know it, to be better prepared.

I thank you in advance for helping me with this and I will be sure to remember it when I get more information I will go out of my way to get it to all of you.

Hail Satan.

um there's more meditations for the crown chakra than just the preliminary opening the soul meditations.I only did that series once, then again a few months later but have been doing sanskrit mantras on each chakra instead.

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:28 AM, "naturesemblem@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have a question about the Crown Chakra my Brother Fake Name. I just started performing it, and there is a great reason as to why it has taken so long, it is because of the reasons I have been explaining on here recently.

This is what happens when the enemy gets serious and attacks you outright.
I really do need all of your help, anything you can spare, as the enemy will not leave me alone no matter what I do, and I have multiple high ranking Demons around me and my entire Family protecting us as we are being attacked to the extent we are, our house has been cursed beyond repair, and we are in need of another one, but currently we will have to deal with the rubbish. This is the reason I need great assitance from all of you, as this is a very serious matter for me.

I would have started, and planned on starting a long time ago with opening my Soul, but this has been the case since then. With that having been said, I have barriers also up on my house, and all of us. This is the True Spirituality everyone needs to be aware of and how dangerous/serious it gets quickly.

So, Fake Name, I would like to ask you, or any other person willing to help me in how to properly open your Crown Chakra, I have just finally performed the first meditation on it, but the web page doesn't explain it well enough to get the entire understanding of the meditation itself. I get the impression intuitively that there's more to the meditation than that, something that isn't included there just yet because the article needs revising, and High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is always entirely too busy.

It is good enough in a manner, but as a lot of ancient knowledge has been entirely lost until we bring it back as Satan commands and reteaches this is what we have.

So, with this in mind and the introductory thought about higher learning from a Satan, or any other Demon/Demoness who has taught you something valuable that is not readily known on the website yet I petition for your help, or anyone else here who can spare the information as I get the impression that I did it the proper way yet there's more to it, or something that will personally make the experience a lot easier/personal as everyone's Soul is different what information they need, or what is useful is different which is why I am asking for advice from anyone here who has the time, not just Fake Name.

This is how a real Family functions, we band together and get things done. I must also understand that not all of the answers will and do come as this also defeats the purpose of being a Family, being so reliant on yourself to the point that you see no one else around you, which is also something of a solipcist  attitude.

I have to come to the point that this solipcism that I have to deal with put on me by the enemy needs to be destroyed or I will never be able to properly function in our Family. So, I ask all of you anyone willing to spare the time, is there some personal advice you can spare instead of just the generic information which is also very valuable to anyone who reads it. I'm certain High Priestess Maxine Dietrich means to revise the entire website including the page I am referring to currrently of opening the Crown Chakra. I can't imagine High Priestess Maxine Dietrich would leave it like that given there are over 100,000 years of lost knowledge thanks to xianity destroying our libraries.

This is how is starts little do all of you know, this is a Family effort we all put our information together like a real Family/Team and make things happen under Satan's Guidance is really how all of this happens truth be known. All of you are very valued in this more than you know, putting all of this together, in a manner of speaking all of you help the JOS E-Group keep going. You stand for Satan as a Family and say NO to the enemy.

This is something Satan looks highly on and is EXTREMELY proud of all of you. I go through the most rotten treatment in a day, including the enemy trying to kill me over 300 times a day, forcing the multiple sleep attacks on me, harassing me with thoughtforms, and mental images forcing misinformation through the most extreme eletromagnitism which also prevents me from walking well, we have a Jew situation with the money so you know that's something that's an extreme problem and the enemy does and is exploiting it to that degree.

We also have death energies multiple curses meant to cause the extreme full on insanity laced in every one of the objects in the house, anti-gravity energies, anniihlation energies, dark matter energies one other energy that has yet to be indentified. This seems like some kind of total black thing.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this. I know this though, Satan has personally let me know about all of these enerigies, and their effects and the proper crystals to use to repel the energies. If your house ever gets cursed like this it is best to carry Green Chrysocolla, and Drusy Chrysocolla and empower them with direct sun energy as they teach you how to. These work to repel and destroy negative energies entirely.

I want to let all of you know that this is what the enemy does when you get it's direct attention without any scruples left.

This is True Satanism, and how it gets. Knowing this NOW prepares you for when it comes around, and it eventually happens to you, if you think it won't think again. It will if you advance far enough.

I came into Satanism on this level and just had to deal with the raging insane enemy before I even Dedicated really, but I was still studying the JOS and dealing with their dark magick attacks which can cause the insanity, or the extreme mental confusion.

So, now you know that it's magick the causes the mental confusion this is my knowledge which Satan imparted to me, and now you know it, to be better prepared.

I thank you in advance for helping me with this and I will be sure to remember it when I get more information I will go out of my way to get it to all of you.

Hail Satan.

You are correct sister, there is more to it. Another member posted this a while ago, to remind people about it, it's essentially a more powerful way to open the crown chakra. Hope this helps for you :)
Joy of Satan Newsletter  

I don't kno what happen about 4 years ago I had a strange feeling in my forhead being peeled from me I have never been the same since I also hear poepl I know voices witch led me to christianity with lead me to satanism

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 12:57 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Congratulations on rolling your rs.

Thank.you.

I don't kno what happen about 4 years ago I had a strange feeling in my forhead being peeled from me I have never been the same since I also hear poepl I know voices witch led me to christianity with lead me to satanism

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 12:57 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Congratulations on rolling your rs.

Thank.you.

Can you help me I hear voices and fell out of normal 

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 10:50 AM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Ever since I got rid of that fucking vampire the other day all kinds of new ideas keep coming into my head.

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

@angryshaman, how many times do I have to chant the mantras for each chakra? Thanks for posting

On Monday, February 1, 2016 3:04 PM, "Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good info thanks!

Sent from my iPhon
On Feb 1, 2016, at 1:50 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

for each chakra? either 9, 13, or a multiple of 9.

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:17 PM, "Kenny Meza kenny.meza@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@angryshaman, how many times do I have to chant the mantras for each chakra? Thanks for posting

On Monday, February 1, 2016 3:04 PM, "Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good info thanks!

Sent from my iPhon

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

I can't figure out a satisfying energy affirmation. I do feel a little bit of energy for a few moments. I like it very much when my mind becomes full of mantra sounds instead of word thoughts. 

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 3:34 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:17 PM, "Kenny Meza kenny.meza@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good info thanks!

Sent from my iPhon

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

When I affirm energy into my chakras I affirm "my _____ chakra is fully and permanently opened, awakened, illuminated and empowered"Or when I'm affirming my aura and ALL chakras its "My aura and chakras are fully and permanently illuminated and empowered by the sun, protecting me at all times"
This way I'm doing an aura of protection AND empowering my aura and chakras.

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 12:06 AM, "Usul Mystic usulmystic@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I can't figure out a satisfying energy affirmation. I do feel a little bit of energy for a few moments. I like it very much when my mind becomes full of mantra sounds instead of word thoughts. 

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 3:34 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Good info thanks!

Sent from my iPhon

in other words
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back