Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW OUR GODS LOOK AFTER THERE OWN

Mary-anne

Yesterday my 16 year old daughter went to attend a parade and multicultural festival in our area, I let her go alone as she is mature and almost an adult. After the street parade and looking at some of the stalls and street performers she decided to walk into the city to the nearest source of public transport to travel home, when some guy attempted to pull her into His car. She surrounded herself in Satanic blue fire to protect herself and He released her her shouting out something she didnt understand, but we are assuming it was painful for him to hold her.

After running away to a safe distance she called me to tell me what had happened and asking me to come pic her up and take her to the police station to make a report.

It wasnt till later in the day when things had calmed down that we both realised that her pre-paid phone credit had run out 3 days ago meaning she should only have been able to have incoming calls not be able to ring out.

THE GODS KNEW SHE NEEDED TO CONTACT SOMEONE AND SO HAD ALLOWED HER CALL TO COME THROUGH

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:
Yesterday my 16 year old daughter went to attend a parade and multicultural festival in our area, I let her go alone as she is mature and almost an adult. After the street parade and looking at some of the stalls and street performers she decided to walk into the city to the nearest source of public transport to travel home, when some guy attempted to pull her into His car. She surrounded herself in Satanic blue fire to protect herself and He released her her shouting out something she didnt understand, but we are assuming it was painful for him to hold her.

After running away to a safe distance she called me to tell me what had happened and asking me to come pic her up and take her to the police station to make a report.

It wasnt till later in the day when things had calmed down that we both realised that her pre-paid phone credit had run out 3 days ago meaning she should only have been able to have incoming calls not be able to ring out.

THE GODS KNEW SHE NEEDED TO CONTACT SOMEONE AND SO HAD ALLOWED HER CALL TO COME THROUGH

HAIL SATAN
Hail Father Satan and the True Gods Of Hell!

HAIL SATAN AND OUR WONDERFUL AMAZING GODS! !! I love you all!! <3

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 9:12 AM EST tony1000444 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

So happy that she's safe! HAIL SATAN! wow, just amazing!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN AND OUR WONDERFUL AMAZING GODS! !! I love you all!! <3

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 9:12 AM EST tony1000444 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Dude, that is so blurbing cool .I am glad she is safe. I hope the bastard who grab her gets his actions justified though.

Hail Father Satan!!!!

HAIL SATAN

Absolutely magnificent! HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS!

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back