Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Another attack on us from youtube

frinnis1

Just writing to let every body know that there is this video out by a youtube user who goes by mr. nightmare that has recently posted a video titled, '10 of the creepiest websites you can visit right now', and I am sure you can guess what website was the first one (It was actually number 10 so listed first and I just stopped watching right then and there).

So just a little heads up so we can be prepared for a pontential influx of attacks.

Actually he just promoted us even if he tried categorizing it as creepy and since he has a pretty good amount of subscribers you can bet there will be many who see that video and visit the website.

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:00 AM, "frinnis@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just writing to let every body know that there is this video out by a youtube user who goes by mr. nightmare that has recently posted a video titled, '10 of the creepiest websites you can visit right now', and I am sure you can guess what website was the first one (It was actually number 10 so listed first and I just stopped watching right then and there).

So just a little heads up so we can be prepared for a pontential influx of attacks.

And the truth is that every day more and more people are looking for information regarding Father Satan and realize that JoS is not a creepy site. That is the truth. More and more are joining us because they are finally realizing that Jewsus is nothing but a stupid lie, and JoS gives much evidence, tangible evidence, that xians, jews and related shit are nothing but liars.

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:06 AM, "lcf_antares@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

That is true. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back