Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

Light Yagami

It's finally doooone! I've been working on it for... too long.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U
This is also the account that I had created, especially for R to do his recording on meditations etc. :pSo, if you had subscribed to my other youtube account, you can unsubscribe, and just subscribe to this one.
Please tell me if this video helped you in any way! :)Also: The music is really relaxing, please don't fall asleep haha :D

BeginnerMeditationProgram is an enemy group, only pretending to be an affiliate of JoS, overseen by a bunch of posers who were banned from this e-group for causing serious problems.

If you want to side with them, you are NOT welcomed here in this group.

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

It's finally doooone! I've been working on it for... too long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U

This is also the account that I had created, especially for R to do his recording on meditations etc. :p
So, if you had subscribed to my other youtube account, you can unsubscribe, and just subscribe to this one.

Please tell me if this video helped you in any way! :)
Also: The music is really relaxing, please don't fall asleep haha :D

If you do not intend on commenting on the animation and the information written in it, please do not comment at all.
Απο: siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:34 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 4 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

BeginnerMeditationProgram is an enemy group, only pretending to be an affiliate of JoS, overseen by a bunch of posers who were banned from this e-group for causing serious problems.

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

This is also the account that I had created, especially for R to do his recording on meditations etc. :p
So, if you had subscribed to my other youtube account, you can unsubscribe, and just subscribe to this one.

i am sure he didnt know it was an enemy group. the first time, i knew it was the enemies' doing only by watching the video in which a proven infiltrator sang, didnt watch the rest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

I didn't intend to and I will not.

However, I do care about the safety of Satanists, and I want no one to deal with them, as these jewish minions are toxic and may lead you astray (one of them is actually jewish).

If you intend to defend them, this is meaningful.

Siguard Draconis.

If you do not intend on commenting on the animation and the information written in it, please do not comment at all.

Στάλθηκε: 6:34 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 4 Μαΐου 2013

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Good choice of music:]

Thank you! :D
Απο: Cam <ch_3_coo@...
Στάλθηκε: 8:29 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 4 Μαΐου 2013

Good choice of music:]

It is very helpful,thanks a lot
i thought maybe i should make such videos in my language for my country
HAÝL SATAN

That is true. Last time i saw the group (the front page) it had Father Satan's sigil on it. Making it for new people fall into their 'legit' Satanic group and then mislead them. That place is where banned infiltrators went/go.

Thank you for warning, siguarddraconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

To: "yc28@..." <yc28@...
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

Lord Beelzebub of the 4 crowns will punish those who want us to break away the unity of SS.
How long if you dont mind me asking have you been a Spiritual Satanist? Brian and Aldrick are SS dont forget that, they just fucked up in the past.

Hail Lucifer!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Beelzebub of the 4 crowns will punish those who want us to break away the unity of SS."

It is ironic because they were the ones to try to break the group and i am guessing you are one of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

That is true. Last time i saw the group (the front page) it had Father Satan's sigil on it. Making it for new people fall into their 'legit' Satanic group and then mislead them. That place is where banned infiltrators went/go.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Its Monterey, I was reffering to you in the last message.And you didnt answer my question, how long have you been a dedicated Spiritual Satanist? and who is your Guardian Demon?you cant answer, can you? all I was saying was they might of fucked up in the past but if they werent dedicated why are they still on here? I am A dedicated SS and how dare YOU try to question that, but its ok. you see, I have developed personal relationships with Powers Of Hell and I am clear of who I am serving, have you? I actually have quiet good relationships with Advanced members of this group and me and my little brother Jeremy are Very Dedicated, so once again, who is your Guardian?if your even open enough, or if you have even been chosen by one of our Mighty Gods then Ask him/her if Im legit, the answer will be Yes. I work hard in consistant Power Meditation and Kundalini Yoga daily to empower My soul which I have dedicated to Father Lucifer when I was 15 years old bro you do NOT know me. and like I said, if you dont want unity keep doing what your doing, The Gods do not allow fighting amongst us, So basically I was just trying to suggest that you should not judge aldrick or brian from theyre prior mistakes. But I mean I dont blame you, a closed minded person would be quick to post what you just did, and you can ask about me My spiritual path is very personal how often do you even see me on here?lol. I have respect for you so you should have the same amount of respect, and as a matter a fact the High Priests/Priestesses and clergy of The JoyOfSatan Ministries wanted this dispute to end a long time ago and for some reason your still trying to keep it going? IT IS MY DESIRE THAT ALL MY FOLLOWERS UNITE IN A BOND OF UNITY, LEST THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM -The Al-jilwah Black Book Of Satan![/B]Dark Blessings,Hail Lucifer! From: C Y <yc28@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 8:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation
  From: Monterey Montoya <mailto:datboimonterey%40yahoo.com
To: "mailto:yc28%40rocketmail.com" <mailto:yc28%40rocketmail.com

Lord Beelzebub of the 4 crowns will punish those who want us to break away the unity of SS.
How long if you dont mind me asking have you been a Spiritual Satanist? Brian and Aldrick are SS dont forget that, they just fucked up in the past.

Hail Lucifer!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Beelzebub of the 4 crowns will punish those who want us to break away the unity of SS."

It is ironic because they were the ones to try to break the group and i am guessing you are one of them.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Well done! All Hail Shiva!

That would be an awesome idea! :DWhere are you from? :) (if you want to tell :p)Hm, you could, if you want, put subtitles in my own videos... But I don't know exactly how this could be done. Oh here: http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Closed-Cap ... or-YouTube if you're interested in it. :) And then you could send this to me and I will put it in the video. :D
Απο: bh.seyin <bh.seyin@...
Στάλθηκε: 3:21 π.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Μαΐου 2013

It is very helpful,thanks a lot
i thought maybe i should make such videos in my language for my country
HAÝL SATAN

Thank you CY. I have been a Satanist for a couple of years now - and I have seen much happening in this group.

The title of Satanist is deserved, not obtained with the dedication. It is how we live, what we do 'in public' as well as behind the public that makes us Satanists. The gibbons were causing strife, apologising an doing the same stuff again. They were preaching unity, but doing exactly the opposite behind the scene. A clear incongruity.

Now, Fish Face, did she? WHERE? The gimmick 'Maxine said' is an age old trick used by them, so you will not convince any of us here. This group of DPS aka Aldaric will never be supported by the True Clergy.

Siguard Draconis.

Ave Satanas! Rege Satansa!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87824
This is where HP Maxine talks about Brian and Raven not being jews...
And really, whether you support Aldric's group or not, is something that I really don't care. There are also *Spiritual Satanists* in that group, who are *not* in this group for various of reasons. That's the reason I had sent my animation to them as well. Why shouldn't I? The more people see it, the better. There are infiltrators in this group as well, you know? There are infiltrators in EVERY Satanic group so you have to deal with this fact and stop pointing fingers to irrelevant things, just to point your finger somewhere... It's annoying. If you have solid proof about someone being a jew or an infiltrator, then send a private message to an HP or an administrator of this group. Don't go commenting on something completely irrelevant, just to give your point.Thanks to your words, some people may have actually refused to watch my animation, because they'll think I'm an infiltrator and that my video is full of jew-brain-washing shit... *Think* before you write. Think of the mess your words may cause.I didn't mention Aldric's group anywhere in my post, and some people wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. In case you haven't realized, this issue has been solved (with people having different opinions) and now, whoever is in Aldric's group has heard of your warnings etc, therefore he/she is there of his own accord and responsibility.
Στάλθηκε: 11:50 π.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Μαΐου 2013

Thank you CY. I have been a Satanist for a couple of years now - and I have seen much happening in this group.

The title of Satanist is deserved, not obtained with the dedication. It is how we live, what we do 'in public' as well as behind the public that makes us Satanists. The gibbons were causing strife, apologising an doing the same stuff again. They were preaching unity, but doing exactly the opposite behind the scene. A clear incongruity.

Now, Fish Face, did she? WHERE? The gimmick 'Maxine said' is an age old trick used by them, so you will not convince any of us here. This group of DPS aka Aldaric will never be supported by the True Clergy.

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

..Hail Satan!! First, your statement "There are also *Spiritual Satanists* in that group, who are *not* in this group for various of reasons." are the 'various reasons' b/c they have been banned from JoS??
and what about you? tapapakiastinseira,..lolobardonik..Christina Papadopoulou... Light Yagami... ect how many more????
Second, no that is cover-up saying "That's the reason I had sent my animation to them as well..."
You are of this DPS twisted group..
and you come to JOS groups under soooo many names its impossible soon to know who is who. But i am not your average idiot.
And the few who see through it.. also this comes from the Gods.

And really, whether you support Aldric's group or not, is something that I really don't care. There are also *Spiritual Satanists* in that group, who are *not* in this group for various of reasons. That's the reason I had sent my animation to them as well. Why shouldn't I? The more people see it, the better. There are infiltrators in this group as well, you know? There are infiltrators in EVERY Satanic group so you have to deal with this fact and stop pointing fingers to irrelevant things, just to point your finger somewhere... It's annoying. If you have solid proof about someone being a jew or an infiltrator, then send a private message to an HP or an administrator of this group. Don't go commenting on something completely irrelevant, just to give your point.
Thanks to your words, some people may have actually refused to watch my animation, because they'll think I'm an infiltrator and that my video is full of jew-brain-washing shit... *Think* before you write. Think of the mess your words may cause.
I didn't mention Aldric's group anywhere in my post, and some people wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. In case you haven't realized, this issue has been solved (with people having different opinions) and now, whoever is in Aldric's group has heard of your warnings etc, therefore he/she is there of his own accord and responsibility.

Siguard Draconis.

To: "yc28@" <yc28@

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

I am not lolobardonik. The username Christina Papadopoulou has never posted in this group. I post only on Aldric's group with that username, so if you know about that username... well go figure. Light Yagami = tapapakiastinseira (it depends on whether I respond through my email or via web post)...Does this respond to your question?
And it's no cover-up. What would I have to cover? Do you think I fucking waste so FUCKING MANY HOURS of my life in those animations, because I'm a fucking infiltrator and want to mess all Spiritual Satanists or something??! I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE some of you people should learn how to fucking APPRECIATE the work of an individual instead of start bashing them because you do not agree on certain things!
As for the reason why some of the members from Aldric's group are not here is because they were either banned, or after the commotion that had happened, they decided to leave on their own because they didn't agree with what was happening here.I myself had been banned for taking Aldric's side but I talked to HP Maxine and she allowed me to join again. Now, I don't even need the moderators' approval in order to post.But of course I will not sit here and start talking about Aldric's group because I know that this will cause disunity (as it already has) and I see no reason why it was first brought up. Is it really worth for us to fight about this matter? I repeat that PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED ABOUT IT and we did not all agree! Whoever is in Aldric's group has HEARD of people's warnings etc. So *why* the fuck, are we still talking about it?

Απο: blackkat_411 <egret23@...
Στάλθηκε: 5:21 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

..Hail Satan!! First, your statement "There are also *Spiritual Satanists* in that group, who are *not* in this group for various of reasons." are the 'various reasons' b/c they have been banned from JoS??
and what about you? tapapakiastinseira,..lolobardonik..Christina Papadopoulou... Light Yagami... ect how many more????
Second, no that is cover-up saying "That's the reason I had sent my animation to them as well..."
and you come to JOS groups under soooo many names its impossible soon to know who is who. But i am not your average idiot.

And really, whether you support Aldric's group or not, is something that I really don't care. There are also *Spiritual Satanists* in that group, who are *not* in this group for various of reasons. That's the reason I had sent my animation to them as well. Why shouldn't I? The more people see it, the better. There are infiltrators in this group as well, you know? There are infiltrators in EVERY Satanic group so you have to deal with this fact and stop pointing fingers to irrelevant things, just to point your finger somewhere... It's annoying. If you have solid proof about someone being a jew or an infiltrator, then send a private message to an HP or an administrator of this group. Don't go commenting on something completely irrelevant, just to give your point.
Thanks to your words, some people may have actually refused to watch my animation, because they'll think I'm an infiltrator and that my video is full of jew-brain-washing shit... *Think* before you write. Think of the mess your words may cause.
I didn't mention Aldric's group anywhere in my post, and some people wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. In case you haven't realized, this issue has been solved (with people having different opinions) and now, whoever is in Aldric's group has heard of your warnings etc, therefore he/she is there of his own accord and responsibility.

Ξ£ΟάλθηκΡ: 11:50 Ο.ΞΌ. ΞΟ…ΟΞΉΞ±ΞΊΞ�, 5 ΞΞ±ΞΞΏΟ… 2013
ΞΞ­ΞΌΞ±: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

Β 

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Right, HPs Maxine doesn't *believe* they are jews, BUT who said a Gentile cannot be jewed. Mind you, Brian is an ex xian pastor or whatever.

Some of us here know that even the Clergy makes mistakes, which is far from unusual.

Yes, I know there are infiltrators, alas, they finally get exposed and banned. Some of them, however, return just like jews. One of the main reasons why some people are there is because they have been banned from JoS e-groups. DPS' group is a cesspool for them, where they can freely bitch about any people who saw their lies and misinfo (and I did have reports about it).

You didn't mention DPS' group, definitely, but to your very disappointment, I can see, and the addresses where the posts are sent are visible.

"
To: jos <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [SatanicMeditationPrograms] Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation
Sent: Sat, May 4, 2013 2:02:09 PM
"

This is from the Fish Face's post. Probably a faithful disciple of Aldric. Pity that not of Satan...

Siguard Draconi.

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Figure what? That aldaric's group is spied on by people of Satan?

Some people do spy on them, hence we know this is a bitching ground for outcasts.

So it appears Kat WAS right after all. And following this thread, you say those addresses are no cover ups, yet 3 or 4 of them used... huh?

Your work may be appreciated, but no one will appreciate you siding with these apostates. Oh, and btw, some people there have been spending HOURS, sitting here almost 24/7 - Brian admitted to it.

And those are not 'certain things' - those people were NOT nabbed for trifles, but because they have been causing SERIOUS havoc for months. So, if they left because they couldn't see the facts, they were simply blind. Who will cry for a weakling who needs a tutor? Because aldaric is a self-proclaimed one. He explains JoS to others, where "there are no mediators" - but... it has lost its purpose long time ago, this group.

Another 'HPs Maxine said', you're getting boring with that - but okay, show us the evidence, and we will beLIEve.

Final reference, which was done in my 1st post, but you avoided it:

Siguard Draconis.

I am not lolobardonik. The username Christina Papadopoulou has never posted in this group. I post only on Aldric's group with that username, so if you know about that username... well go figure. Light Yagami = tapapakiastinseira (it depends on whether I respond through my email or via web post)...
Does this respond to your question?

And it's no cover-up. What would I have to cover? Do you think I fucking waste so FUCKING MANY HOURS of my life in those animations, because I'm a fucking infiltrator and want to mess all Spiritual Satanists or something??! I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE some of you people should learn how to fucking APPRECIATE the work of an individual instead of start bashing them because you do not agree on certain things!

As for the reason why some of the members from Aldric's group are not here is because they were either banned, or after the commotion that had happened, they decided to leave on their own because they didn't agree with what was happening here.
I myself had been banned for taking Aldric's side but I talked to HP Maxine and she allowed me to join again. Now, I don't even need the moderators' approval in order to post.
But of course I will not sit here and start talking about Aldric's group because I know that this will cause disunity (as it already has) and I see no reason why it was first brought up. Is it really worth for us to fight about this matter? I repeat that PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED ABOUT IT and we did not all agree! Whoever is in Aldric's group has HEARD of people's warnings etc. So *why* the fuck, are we still talking about it?

Στάλθηκε: 5:21 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Μαΐου 2013

Ξ£ΟάλθηκΡ: 11:50 Ο.ΞΌ. ΞΟ…ΟΞΉΞ±ΞΊΞ�, 5 ΞΞ±ΞΞΏΟ… 2013
ΞΞ­ΞΌΞ±: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

Î' 

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Okay now look at that... You ask for evidence as to "where did Maxine say that they were to be trusted?" I provide the link and you say that even the Clergy makes mistakes.
I saw no reason to mention Aldric's group... because it *really* has nothing to do with my video.I respond to you with logic and you respond to me with anger and based on emotions.As for my email addresses, they are TWO not four... (once more, based on emotions you don't even bother to fully read my responses)I have never posted with my other account here, so really... why do you care? I always receive every individual message from the group in my email, so it'd be really really bothersome if everything came only to this account... But I repeat... what is it to you? Do I really have to give excuses to you? I'll repeat that I don't care of your opinion on Aldric's group. You are *still* here talking shit about it and I have already said that this discussion has been already repeated in the past and everyone came to their own conclusion.
In the end, have you realized that so far I never took anyone's side, but you keep on bashing on Aldric's group? You *really* need to do something with that burst of anger you have...

Στάλθηκε: 2:29 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Μαΐου 2013

Right, HPs Maxine doesn't *believe* they are jews, BUT who said a Gentile cannot be jewed. Mind you, Brian is an ex xian pastor or whatever.

Some of us here know that even the Clergy makes mistakes, which is far from unusual.

Yes, I know there are infiltrators, alas, they finally get exposed and banned. Some of them, however, return just like jews. One of the main reasons why some people are there is because they have been banned from JoS e-groups. DPS' group is a cesspool for them, where they can freely bitch about any people who saw their lies and misinfo (and I did have reports about it).

You didn't mention DPS' group, definitely, but to your very disappointment, I can see, and the addresses where the posts are sent are visible.

"
To: jos <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

Subject: [SatanicMeditationPrograms] Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation
"

This is from the Fish Face's post. Probably a faithful disciple of Aldric. Pity that not of Satan...

Siguard Draconi.

Στάλθηκε: 11:50 Ï€.μ. ΚυÏιακή, 5 ΜαÎου 2013

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

No one is angry.  
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 5:19 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

Okay now look at that... You ask for evidence as to "where did Maxine say that they were to be trusted?" I provide the link and you say that even the Clergy makes mistakes.
I saw no reason to mention Aldric's group... because it *really* has nothing to do with my video.I respond to you with logic and you respond to me with anger and based on emotions.As for my email addresses, they are TWO not four... (once more, based on emotions you don't even bother to fully read my responses)I have never posted with my other account here, so really... why do you care? I always receive every individual message from the group in my email, so it'd be really really bothersome if everything came only to this account... But I repeat... what is it to you? Do I really have to give excuses to you? I'll repeat that I don't care of your opinion on Aldric's group. You are *still* here talking shit about it and I have already said that this discussion has been already repeated in the past and everyone came to their own conclusion.
In the end, have you realized that so far I never took anyone's side, but you keep on bashing on Aldric's group? You *really* need to do something with that burst of anger you have...

"

"

Siguard Draconi.

Στάλθηκε: 11:50 Ï€.μ. ΚυÏιακή, 5 ΜαÎου 2013

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

And you're still ignoring the fact that whether they are jewish or not, they have been going against Satan by causing disunity.

Actually, I find your comment on reason and logic illogical, amusing even (I laughed a bit, I admit). When I am emotional, it does not happen here - so if you expect me to seethe with rage, this is only your imagination or distorted perception.

Well, I can't be responsible for your subscriptions either. It is you who chose where to subscribe. Contrary to you, I can see - though you will want to prove otherwise.

Sure, you don't care about my opinion, yet you indirectly defend Ald's group. See, this is the problem - taking sides. People who subscribe to their group sooner or later are bashed BECAUSE they defend their master without knowing what he did (or they know, but are so corrupted that... oh well). So yes, I'm bashing him and his ring of worshippers because I have reasons to do so (and probably because of this, I'm their hero lol). Real Satanists who could see this fight know why. Hence, there is no middle ground - no legitimate Satanist will want to be in touch with ANY of these.

They have chosen their own pitiful fate - you'd be wise to avoid it.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

No one is angry.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 5:19 PM
Subject: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animation : Information + Tips on Meditation

I saw no reason to mention Aldric's group... because it *really* has nothing to do with my video.
I respond to you with logic and you respond to me with anger and based on emotions.
As for my email addresses, they are TWO not four... (once more, based on emotions you don't even bother to fully read my responses)
I have never posted with my other account here, so really... why do you care? I always receive every individual message from the group in my email, so it'd be really really bothersome if everything came only to this account... But I repeat... what is it to you? Do I really have to give excuses to you? I'll repeat that I don't care of your opinion on Aldric's group. You are *still* here talking shit about it and I have already said that this discussion has been already repeated in the past and everyone came to their own conclusion.

"

"

Siguard Draconi.

Στάλθηκε: 11:50 Ï€.μ. ΚυÏιακή, 5 ÎÅ"αÎου 2013

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Lucifer!

Decide.

Siguard Draconis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back