Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Animals

Karen

My dog's really old and starting to get sick (he's deaf, only has vision in one eye, and has arthritis), and I've had him since I was a little kid and I'm probably going to be a total mess after he dies because he was my only friend through most of my childhood. Anyways, what happens to animals when they die?

Animals have souls, I'm sure they either share our afterlife or they have their own.

I know for certain animals have souls. I've seen deceased animals in my house, and have had many dreams about animals I used to know.

They wait for me on the other side. :)

Hail Satan
14/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

My dog's really old and starting to get sick (he's deaf, only has vision in one eye, and has arthritis), and I've had him since I was a little kid and I'm probably going to be a total mess after he dies because he was my only friend through most of my childhood. Anyways, what happens to animals when they die?

Not too long ago i had a dog just like yours. He was old, going blink, deaf and had arthritus in all his legs.
We put him down a few months ago. The night before it i went to Satan and asked him to look after his soul. One night i then went to my astral temple, and he was there.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

the same thing tht happens to us.. they pass onto another stage... mostly in different forms. because animals are pure. they have no need to ascend so therefore they have no need to be judged. some are sent to the palaces other are sent back to serve some otehr purpose.... this that m the third ... but yea its not bad

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 3:53:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Animals

An Animal's Soul never perishes.The ascend into other realities,and they stay with us ever after their death or our death.Animals are a gift from Father Satan to Humanity , they are our friends and can possibly be eternally by our side.

HAIL SATAN!

We can heal ourselves and others, we can enter electronics and repair them, why would we not be able to heal an animal?

anything to do with animals having chakras, I do not know if they do or not perhaps someone else knows the answer, or perhaps you would like to wait and find out for yourself when you enter an animals inner being for the first time. but can we heal them? yes I believe so.

I figured this out just by reading the JoS site, perhaps you need to read more, don't mean to be a meanie, just a thought!!

Good Luck in your Journey of Truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

I found this on the web and i wondered if it was accurate.  If so, maybe animals
sometimes have problems that can affect their chakras. My theory is that we may
be able to heal animals of their ailments if we work with their chakras, just
like humans do with themselves.  Anyone tell me what they think. Here is the
picture. |

V

i definetly agree
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:12:32 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Animals

I found this on the web and i wondered if it was accurate.  If so, maybe animals
sometimes have problems that can affect their chakras. My theory is that we may
be able to heal animals of their ailments if we work with their chakras, just
like humans do with themselves.  Anyone tell me what they think. Here is the
picture. |

V

That's where the idea of burying the Pharaoh with his pet animals comes into play?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

An Animal's Soul never perishes.The ascend into other realities,and they stay with us ever after their death or our death.Animals are a gift from Father Satan to Humanity , they are our friends and can possibly be eternally by our side.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
hello Bro I can understand you completely cuz even i have pets at home since my childhood i adore them even more than my parents, im more found of animals and birds than the human beings,well i think father Satan would take care of the Dogs soul after he dies may be it could reincarnate into this world. The Christian,islamic and jewish beliefs about the animals are very cynical that the animals have no sould and so that they would never enter into their paradise how Dumb statement this is right? but we are none of the kikes we believe in our beloved father satan and his demons, Ofcourse father satan is creator of humanity he would surely take care of animals soul coz he's not kind of merciless jehovah. Inclosing i would like to say there's an article about the satanic Healing in Jos site I would hope if you go through it it might work for your pet so good luck for it, my lord satan bless the dog.

Thanks and Regards,
Vaibhav Naagar.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:
That's where the idea of burying the Pharaoh with his pet animals comes into play?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
The ancient egyptians Had extremely more conscious awareness over animals,due to risen Serpents.Yes,They could place dead animals in the tombs of Pharaohs,not only as a formality but also as a symbolism .They respected animals and all animals were valued.Especially the Pharaoh pets.This knowledge over the fact that Pets follow us during lifetimes,has led the Egyptians most probably into this behavior,which in fact makes sense if we are aware over the above fact.

HAIL SATAN! - HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL ASTAROTH! - HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL VALEFOR! - HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS! - HAIL SET!
HAIL GOMORY! - HAIL SATANACHIA!

LOL funny how Christians believe dogs have no soul when they made a movie called "All Dogs go to Heaven" LOL dumbass xians
I was actually quite fond of that movie as a child, not so much now, since they portrayed "Satan" or whoever that guy is supposed to be as a cat... Just another ignorant stunt portraying cats as "evil" as well as Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luggaldimmerankiatuttu" <luggaldimmerankiatuttu@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

hello Bro I can understand you completely cuz even i have pets at home since my childhood i adore them even more than my parents, im more found of animals and birds than the human beings,well i think father Satan would take care of the Dogs soul after he dies may be it could reincarnate into this world. The Christian,islamic and jewish beliefs about the animals are very cynical that the animals have no sould and so that they would never enter into their paradise how Dumb statement this is right? but we are none of the kikes we believe in our beloved father satan and his demons, Ofcourse father satan is creator of humanity he would surely take care of animals soul coz he's not kind of merciless jehovah. Inclosing i would like to say there's an article about the satanic Healing in Jos site I would hope if you go through it it might work for your pet so good luck for it, my lord satan bless the dog.

Thanks and Regards,
Vaibhav Naagar.

Ever since my time and meditation etc I have started to see animals differently. I mean I always new they were smart and intelligent and aware but this is different. When I look at them I see another person, another 'being'. A connection. It has been developing for some time now and its great. A great respect towards them has come with it as well. I cherish them.
HS

I totally get what you mean! I've always had a connection with cats mostly around the neighborhood but now I can communicate with them better! This female cat literary listens to what I say! Animals have always been more than non human to me. I've had a theory nothing I deeply believe that human souls will (or have) become an animal in death they are so much like humans have a brain emotions etc. Or animals down to insects were the elements combining until the elements could create something that will know how to take over the planet and use all it's resources. Sadly, the human race has come to destroy it. This explains evolution as well if you think about it. The primates species has human qualities and I believe dolphins have something in common with the human race. Charles Darwin coined the term "survival of the fittest". Now most people are taught to interrupt his differently than it's true meaning- the strongest animal to reproduce the most and create a race. That's just my thinking!!! 
Hail Satan!!! 

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 14, 2011, at 4:23 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  Ever since my time and meditation etc I have started to see animals differently. I mean I always new they were smart and intelligent and aware but this is different. When I look at them I see another person, another 'being'. A connection. It has been developing for some time now and its great. A great respect towards them has come with it as well. I cherish them.
HS

I noticed something also. When I used to see cats, they used to just be animals...pets...just being honest..but ever since I committed, I have been seeing cats in particular differently. They are beautiful..they used to run from me, but now they come to me. It's interesting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HS

I know what you mean. I'm the same way. I think if I wasn't so terribly allergic to cats I would have one as a pet. I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dogs but really I'm just an animal lover in general.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

I noticed something also. When I used to see cats, they used to just be animals...pets...just being honest..but ever since I committed, I have been seeing cats in particular differently. They are beautiful..they used to run from me, but now they come to me. It's interesting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

HS

I think this post is really old :p!!
But I have this REALLY DEEP connection to all animals (especially birds and dogs) and plants. I cry when I see beautiful animals (Peacocks) or super-cute ones (baby animals!!!). Call me weird but they are Sooooooo fucking adorable!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!Hail the Nazi heroes!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 27 Sep 2011, at 18:15, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:
  I know what you mean. I'm the same way. I think if I wasn't so terribly allergic to cats I would have one as a pet. I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dogs but really I'm just an animal lover in general.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

HS

you are not wierd Sammi. I cry when trees get cut down and when animals are hurt :( when trees are cut down i feel like im losing a friend.
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:44:26 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Animals

But I have this REALLY DEEP connection to all animals (especially birds and dogs) and plants. I cry when I see beautiful animals (Peacocks) or super-cute ones (baby animals!!!). Call me weird but they are Sooooooo fucking adorable!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!
Hail the Nazi heroes!!

Sami

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

Aaaaaaaw I'd say I agree a ton, I see those commercials about animal abuse and it cuts deep:eek: all those asshole abusers need to be abused worse. I get so pissed I wanna beat the crap outta someone with the whole tree thing.. :) lo

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

you are not wierd Sammi. I cry when trees get cut down and when animals are hurt :( when trees are cut down i feel like im losing a friend.
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!
Hail the Nazi heroes!!

Sami

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

I love trees! I want to plant an apple tree in my garden, and put a lot of flowers around it, so I can put my ashes there, instead of just dumping them on grass!
I want to share an experience (-:
2 weeks or so ago, I was doing a standard ritual, then my stupid sister rang me and it was important so I had to pick up. This happened TWICE during the ritual. After the ritual, I felt that I disrespected Father and I failed the ritual. So I was going to put the ashes on the grass, suddenly, there was a massive wind (this was during hurricane Irene I think) and the ashes blew up into the air, and they were twirling like a tornado, I felt the usual beautiful and ecstatic feeling from Father <3!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!Hail the Nazi heroes!!
Sami
On 27 Sep 2011, at 23:32, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
To: "[e[/IMG]JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
From: "Sami Abbas" <[url=mailto:samiabbas66@...]samiabbas66@...[/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!
Hail the Nazi heroes!!

Sami

On 27 Sep 2011, at 18:15, "Celina" <[url=mailto:lovingbelial@...]lovingbelial@...[/url] wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

How beautiful! :) Thanks Sammi
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:49:31 am

I love trees! I want to plant an apple tree in my garden, and put a lot of flowers around it, so I can put my ashes there, instead of just dumping them on grass!

I want to share an experience (-:

2 weeks or so ago, I was doing a standard ritual, then my stupid sister rang me and it was important so I had to pick up. This happened TWICE during the ritual. After the ritual, I felt that I disrespected Father and I failed the ritual. So I was going to put the ashes on the grass, suddenly, there was a massive wind (this was during hurricane Irene I think) and the ashes blew up into the air, and they were twirling like a tornado, I felt the usual beautiful and ecstatic feeling from Father <3!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!
Hail the Nazi heroes!!

Sami

On 27 Sep 2011, at 23:32, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

you are not wierd Sammi. I cry when trees get cut down and when animals are hurt :( when trees are cut down i feel like im losing a frien

How do I ask my guardian to take the body of my pet? Should I proform a ritual with the animal there ? Any suggestions ?
I'm getting my snake this weekend so I'd like to be prepared

..Hail Satan!! what you mean by "take the body of my pet"? are you asking about your Guardian to send Demon to inhabit your pet? As in being a familiar? or you wish to connect on chakra level with your pet? be more specific what you say, otherwise it is taken as you wish to make a 'sacrifice' or such of your pet... HP Myla answered that!!! we harm no animal...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bellybuchelli1234" <bellybuchelli1234@... wrote:

How do I ask my guardian to take the body of my pet? Should I proform a ritual with the animal there ? Any suggestions ?
I'm getting my snake this weekend so I'd like to be prepared

Can animals sense things that we sometimes can't (if we aren't spiritually strong enough) cause each time I seem to try to increase my spiritual strength my roommates dog seems to start whining and barking. Not sure if it means anything or not

HS

Sent by iPod

Yes, they can sense things that we can't (when not spiritually strong enough). 

---In [email protected], <harley_couture@... wrote:

Can animals sense things that we sometimes can't (if we aren't spiritually strong enough) cause each time I seem to try to increase my spiritual strength my roommates dog seems to start whining and barking. Not sure if it means anything or not

HS

Sent by iPod

I don't know what I can do. When I go to another persons house, their animals always like me. Usually suprising to these people. At home though, my dads bird is always squawking. Not nice, melody sounds. Alarming sounds. It constantly breaks my concentration, even during nonmeditation times. It turns my thoughts into static. The dog absolutely refuses to stay in the same room as me. These things only happen when I'm home alone. When my parents are home, it's nowhere near this. The dog acts like shes my best friend, and the bird makes much less alarming noise. The bird can even make such high pitch screeches that it cuts right through and causes pain. I try my best to remain calm, but when you can't have a full line of thought, or are constantly broken from meditation, it starts to have an affect. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back