Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Animal Cruelty in Commercial Farming

Samy

Animals are incredibly sacred to Father Satan and the Gods, and in general. It is absolutely no wonder why in our ancient Divine and Sacred Religions passed down to us by our Creators, the usage of animals in symbolism is literally everywhere. Animals were used in very Sacred and important images in allegories to depict certain Alchemical formulas for opening and empowering our souls.
What we witness today, the treatment of animals, is horrendous, beyond fucking belief. This vile horror, mostly carried out by giant jew-run corporate monopolies is carried out on a daily basis. They feed those poor creatures the most unhealthy and most disgusting chemicals which cause tragic genetic and physical ailments that are needlessly to say, passed on to us, to our bodies. Most of these animals live short, and miserable lives. Most have never seen sunlight, they are cramped up in extremely small areas were the majority cannot even breath properly. They are imprisoned there in these torture chambers among many others that have died of neglect, disease and starvation. Dairy cows are used as breeding machines and are exploited in the most tragic way, continuously impregnated and pumped with hormones to continuously produce milk, which is laced with harmful chemicals and 80% of the time contains large quantities of pus from infections.
The slaughtering is done with most animals awake and aware. Piglets that are too sick to be sold as cheap meat are held and their heads bashed against the ground. Chickens are boiled alive, and cows and bulls are towed to their slaughter.
I am afraid to say such atrocities against animals take place mostly in the U.S. Thankfully, here in Europe, there are strict laws regarding the slaughter of animals, though this still happens here, mainly by kikes and muslims in their kosher and halal ritualistic style slaughter, which is a sacrifice to jewhova. And as usual, us Satanists are blamed for what they do. This is exactly what they did during the times of the Soviet Jewnion, except they did this all to HUMAN BEINGS, jewish heaven on Earth, and they blamed and still do, Hitler and Our Nazi Leaders for atrocities committed by THEM.
Here is a video by PETA which validates what I have written here, I warn you, this is extremely graphic: http://www.peta.org/videos/meet-your-meat/

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!HEIL HITLER!!

Hi Samy:
Thank you for your post. This really breaks my heart. The thing is, people are so blind they still don't care about these poor creatures. Despite years of dennouncing the abuses, they don't care. It's all about the money and feeding people to kill them in the middle term, if not before, which is of course part of their malignant plan. The majority just want to eat cheese burgers, watch tv and play the lotto. 
I lived 7 years in Spain. It was horrible seeing people buying pets such as chamaleons, snakes, animals not suitable for being precisely a pet, and then thrown in the street, to die starving. Same thing with the poor dogs, they throw them to the street mostly during the summer season. Then, of course, they go to church on Sundays, wear a cross on their chests, these christians you know, to redeem their damned sins, then they do it again and again.
I hate people having birds in cages, like this is so normal, the poor bird not being able to fly. Not to mention the horrible videos on how the "paté" is really made. Still people buy it.
And what about those poor cats raised inside a small bottle at birth to keep them from growing and sell them as "miniature cats", most of them of course die, while inside the bottle they are fed through a tube and their waste is also taken out through a tube inserted in their annus. This is horrible. It brings me to tears.
I have seen, as many of us, lots of videos of torture to animals. Let's hope one day these son of bitches jews pay the price of their greed, and it is our supreme, primal task and privilege to do as much as we can to finish them for good. Yes, I want jews, christians and muslims dead, and I feel no remorse for them. 
As to those general populations still caring nothing about these abuses, they will receive what will come to them, as they stupidly say and preach to the fucking nazarene and virgin bitch, that "the time of the lord is perfect", and I reply "what lord? you mean the one you call and never answers?"
We shall prevail and all animals will be safe, no more torture.
Our Father and the Powers of Hell will be praised forever. The truth about our beloved Father is being revealed, this is obvious, we can see it all around the web. These idiot xians are being exposed, though there is still much work for us to do. Let's do it every second of our lives!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 11:48 PM, "Samy samiabbas66@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Animals are incredibly sacred to Father Satan and the Gods, and in general. It is absolutely no wonder why in our ancient Divine and Sacred Religions passed down to us by our Creators, the usage of animals in symbolism is literally everywhere. Animals were used in very Sacred and important images in allegories to depict certain Alchemical formulas for opening and empowering our souls.
What we witness today, the treatment of animals, is horrendous, beyond fucking belief. This vile horror, mostly carried out by giant jew-run corporate monopolies is carried out on a daily basis. They feed those poor creatures the most unhealthy and most disgusting chemicals which cause tragic genetic and physical ailments that are needlessly to say, passed on to us, to our bodies. Most of these animals live short, and miserable lives. Most have never seen sunlight, they are cramped up in extremely small areas were the majority cannot even breath properly. They are imprisoned there in these torture chambers among many others that have died of neglect, disease and starvation. Dairy cows are used as breeding machines and are exploited in the most tragic way, continuously impregnated and pumped with hormones to continuously produce milk, which is laced with harmful chemicals and 80% of the time contains large quantities of pus from infections.
The slaughtering is done with most animals awake and aware. Piglets that are too sick to be sold as cheap meat are held and their heads bashed against the ground. Chickens are boiled alive, and cows and bulls are towed to their slaughter.
I am afraid to say such atrocities against animals take place mostly in the U.S. Thankfully, here in Europe, there are strict laws regarding the slaughter of animals, though this still happens here, mainly by kikes and muslims in their kosher and halal ritualistic style slaughter, which is a sacrifice to jewhova. And as usual, us Satanists are blamed for what they do. This is exactly what they did during the times of the Soviet Jewnion, except they did this all to HUMAN BEINGS, jewish heaven on Earth, and they blamed and still do, Hitler and Our Nazi Leaders for atrocities committed by THEM.
Here is a video by PETA which validates what I have written here, I warn you, this is extremely graphic: http://www.peta.org/videos/meet-your-meat/

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!HEIL HITLER!!

Hi BlueStar,
I agree with you 108%. Thank you for clarifying on their methods of miniature pets, bc i now understand.
All through the Bx +Brooklyn, NY, these kikes run muslim live livestock farms where the UERDGVKXMPCI buys them and murder them on the spot for food, but they, Useless Eaters reptilian Greys + their Hybrids feed off our fears.
I pray for those animals, which metaphorically speaking the kikes are doing the same to us. Slave labor camps/ Welfare, Prisons, work for food +$200/month benefits with Wep Programs, orphanages, shelters, homeless, + fast food. The American people are Enslaved through their religions +the gvt control your lives, like puppets. Our children are pumped with poison coated toxic pills, mandatory vaccines for schools, poisoned food, water, air, toxins in every day household necessary items, etc. Most young girls are brainwashed to be +act like whores, early age sex slaves, which the kikes run internationally with Japan, Russia, Europe+America.  Most of the sheepled Americans have been molded into the kikes sacrificial lamb for the slaughter, so in truth these are moments of TRUTH that flicker Alarms to help us Wake Up. Those who don't choose to be with SATAN/ENKI will die like slaughtered animals in disasters+will be the first to die. Then Our X Phase will begin.
ENKI'S INFINITUSMAGNUMOPUS666
HAIL SATAN/ENKI/ODIN/WOMAN, HIS FAMILY, including all HIS DEDICATED +SACREDLY SEALED WARRIOR ARMY.
Tenzin Enki Gyaltsen-Kalachakra
On Jul 22, 2014 7:29 PM, "Bluestar bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi Samy:
Thank you for your post. This really breaks my heart. The thing is, people are so blind they still don't care about these poor creatures. Despite years of dennouncing the abuses, they don't care. It's all about the money and feeding people to kill them in the middle term, if not before, which is of course part of their malignant plan. The majority just want to eat cheese burgers, watch tv and play the lotto. 
I lived 7 years in Spain. It was horrible seeing people buying pets such as chamaleons, snakes, animals not suitable for being precisely a pet, and then thrown in the street, to die starving. Same thing with the poor dogs, they throw them to the street mostly during the summer season. Then, of course, they go to church on Sundays, wear a cross on their chests, these christians you know, to redeem their damned sins, then they do it again and again.
I hate people having birds in cages, like this is so normal, the poor bird not being able to fly. Not to mention the horrible videos on how the "paté" is really made. Still people buy it.
And what about those poor cats raised inside a small bottle at birth to keep them from growing and sell them as "miniature cats", most of them of course die, while inside the bottle they are fed through a tube and their waste is also taken out through a tube inserted in their annus. This is horrible. It brings me to tears.
I have seen, as many of us, lots of videos of torture to animals. Let's hope one day these son of bitches jews pay the price of their greed, and it is our supreme, primal task and privilege to do as much as we can to finish them for good. Yes, I want jews, christians and muslims dead, and I feel no remorse for them. 
As to those general populations still caring nothing about these abuses, they will receive what will come to them, as they stupidly say and preach to the fucking nazarene and virgin bitch, that "the time of the lord is perfect", and I reply "what lord? you mean the one you call and never answers?"
We shall prevail and all animals will be safe, no more torture.
Our Father and the Powers of Hell will be praised forever. The truth about our beloved Father is being revealed, this is obvious, we can see it all around the web. These idiot xians are being exposed, though there is still much work for us to do. Let's do it every second of our lives!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 11:48 PM, "Samy samiabbas66@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HEIL HITLER!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back