Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angry at Apple

tearsofdespair33

Ok, the band Aiden recently released a new album called "Knives" and wanted to get it to be an iPhone app. Well, their new CD talks a lot about the deception of religion, namely, christianity. You've got rappers that lyrics talk about killing a police officer, doing illegal drugs, raping women, and this band downs christianity and all the suddenly they won't make it an iPhone app or sell it on iTunes! I don't know if you dislike Aiden or not, but this is bullshit. I know, I'm ranting, but still, it is utter bull! Prime example that the xians still have quite a bit of control. If you guys want to read about it, go to www.aiden.org. I love this CD, though. One of their songs, Crusifiction, calls jesus a "fucking cunt!" lol!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
Ok, the band Aiden recently released a new album called "Knives" and wanted to get it to be an iPhone app. Well, their new CD talks a lot about the deception of religion, namely, christianity. You've got rappers that lyrics talk about killing a police officer, doing illegal drugs, raping women, and this band downs christianity and all the suddenly they won't make it an iPhone app or sell it on iTunes! I don't know if you dislike Aiden or not, but this is bullshit. I know, I'm ranting, but still, it is utter bull! Prime example that the xians still have quite a bit of control. If you guys want to read about it, go to www.aiden.org. I love this CD, though. One of their songs, Crusifiction, calls jesus a "fucking cunt!" lol!!
You can convert it to an itune by yourself. just google media convert/converting and there you have your song on your iphone. noone can stop you now. i hope this helped.

haha! i went to their website and couldn't stop laughing.That is ridiculous rape and murder is O.K but diss a xitan and your unlawful? wtf? Also on the topic of bands i used to listen to 'red' turns out they're christians! ugh .< damn xitans are everywhere

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
haha! i went to their website and couldn't stop laughing.That is ridiculous rape and murder is O.K but diss a xitan and your unlawful? wtf? Also on the topic of bands i used to listen to 'red' turns out they're christians! ugh .< damn xitans are everywhere
Yeah, pretty fucked up, huh? I like the band Emery, and they're christian, too. Why do good bands have to be xian? TwT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back