Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angry about power

Brian

Do you ever notice that even when you talk about having the power to do something,those that are without get pissed off,even if they see it for themselves.I had to talk to a bird with telepathy,to get it out of the store.I connected with its aura,and told it how to get out of the store.And it did.Even the big bosses saw me do it.So I was talking to one of the xtian lady's,telling her that I am nobody special,you can do the same thing if you apply yourself.I saw that enemy spirit,get all over her ,and she sneered"IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU DID THAT YOU ARE JUST SICK",to which I replied,you could do the it too if you wanted too.She got so upset that I did that,when no one else could,she just stamped off.HP Maxine is right,you can understand so much more,when you are doing power meditations,and empowering yourself.I know my bio is increasing,I have a constant buzz in my ears.
Hail Satan!
Brian

..Hail Satan!! I have been always telling about telepathic communication with animals.. i have done it since childhood. just want to say what you did was EXCELLENT! and fuck the old biddy--lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Do you ever notice that even when you talk about having the power to do something,those that are without get pissed off,even if they see it for themselves.I had to talk to a bird with telepathy,to get it out of the store.I connected with its aura,and told it how to get out of the store.And it did.Even the big bosses saw me do it.So I was talking to one of the xtian lady's,telling her that I am nobody special,you can do the same thing if you apply yourself.I saw that enemy spirit,get all over her ,and she sneered"IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU DID THAT YOU ARE JUST SICK",to which I replied,you could do the it too if you wanted too.She got so upset that I did that,when no one else could,she just stamped off.HP Maxine is right,you can understand so much more,when you are doing power meditations,and empowering yourself.I know my bio is increasing,I have a constant buzz in my ears.
Hail Satan!
Brian

hail to that brian! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:20:39 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Angry about power

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Even before I came to Satan,I knew they were possed by some kind of anti live spirit.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Thu, 4/21/11, Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angry about power
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 8:40 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Anyone who is not dedicated by Blood and really meant it is a potential puppet of the enemy.If we can make them do what we want,imagine what more powerful entities can make them do.

A very obvious instance is the "possesion" the xians talk about.

Their own spirits take over their "own" people for the show off.But this can happen in real life too.I had it happen in front of Me.Its really war.Someone close to Me was possesed and if it wasn't for My kundalini to Help Me that night with its energy I would have gone bye bye long time now.

The sheep let the enemy possess them,and most of the times let Me tell You that they are aware (sometimes NOT aware) and they ACCEPT IT - because they think its "the power of jewsus".Satan overpowers them anytime,but they can prove very abusive to say the least.So have a strong mind,aura,and soul.Do not give up.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks! The thing that blows me away though is,they so void of any power,and after giving their power to some spook for so long,that when someone else displays any power,it just highly offends them. It amazes that at one time I was as empty,and submissive as she is,not so long ago.Thank the Gods I woke up.
Hail the Mighty Satan,and the Gods of Hell!!!!!!!!!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/21/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 8:31 PM

..Hail Satan!! I have been always telling about telepathic communication with animals.. i have done it since childhood. just want to say what you did was EXCELLENT! and fuck the old biddy--lol

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Yes I know what you mean and I will tell you why they get mad. It is because it goes against everything they have been taught since a child. And it says to them that either your saying they are full of shit or that they have been living a lie their entire life. They way they think, act and their morals are not their own. This challenges their whole existence and frustrates them. Lol I say do it more.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Loose lips, sink ships.

Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 4:40:00 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Anyone who is not dedicated by Blood and really meant it is a potential puppet of the enemy.If we can make them do what we want,imagine what more powerful entities can make them do.

Their own spirits take over their "own" people for the show off.But this can happen in real life too.I had it happen in front of Me.Its really war.Someone close to Me was possesed and if it wasn't for My kundalini to Help Me that night with its energy I would have gone bye bye long time now.

The sheep let the enemy possess them,and most of the times let Me tell You that they are aware (sometimes NOT aware) and they ACCEPT IT - because they think its "the power of jewsus".Satan overpowers them anytime,but they can prove very abusive to say the least.So have a strong mind,aura,and soul.Do not give up.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

you have a constant "buzz" in your ears?
Sounds to me like tinnitus, strange ... sometimes when I meditate, or have some kind of dreams this "tinnitus"-sound is increased.
... So maybe I havent tinnitus at all??

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]A Satanist that thinks like me.You bet your ass I will do it more. LOL Love to fuck with em.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, Arturo Bing <arturobing@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 2:32 AM

Yes I know what you mean and I will tell you why they get mad. It is because it goes against everything they have been taught since a child. And it says to them that either your saying they are full of shit or that they have been living a lie their entire life. They way they think, act and their morals are not their own. This challenges their whole existence and frustrates them. Lol I say do it more.
--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No because my ears are not clogged or anything.Also along with the buzzing,I can feel the energy inside,and around my body.I think after a year of constant PM I am finally getting some results with my bioelectricity.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, silent27c <silent27c@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 4:40 AM

Sounds to me like tinnitus, strange ... sometimes when I meditate, or have some kind of dreams this "tinnitus"-sound is increased.

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

I feel ya. I have this continuing ringing sound in my ears aswell, very often intensified when i relax and open up. I never had hearing problems before so my theory is that what we are hearing is some form of static noise on the astral level. I'm guessing this decrease as our senses develop.

My astral hearing is just developing so i can only hear muffled words, like there's a "wall" blocking it, or it sounds "far away".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silent27c" <silent27c@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Loose lips, sink ships.

Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 4:40:00 PM

Do you ever notice that even when you talk about having the power to do
something,those that are without get pissed off,even if they see it for
themselves.I had to talk to a bird with telepathy,to get it out of the store.I
connected with its aura,and told it how to get out of the store.And it did.Even
the big bosses saw me do it.So I was talking to one of the xtian lady's,telling
her that I am nobody special,you can do the same thing if you apply yourself.I
saw that enemy spirit,get all over her ,and she sneered"IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU
DID THAT YOU ARE JUST SICK",to which I replied,you could do the it too if you
wanted too.She got so upset that I did that,when no one else could,she just
stamped off.HP Maxine is right,you can understand so much more,when you are
doing power meditations,and empowering yourself.I know my bio is increasing,I
have a constant buzz in my ears.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Anyone who is not dedicated by Blood and really meant it is a potential puppet
of the enemy.If we can make them do what we want,imagine what more powerful
entities can make them do.

Their own spirits take over their "own" people for the show off.But this can
happen in real life too.I had it happen in front of Me.Its really war.Someone
close to Me was possesed and if it wasn't for My kundalini to Help Me that night
with its energy I would have gone bye bye long time now.

The sheep let the enemy possess them,and most of the times let Me tell You that
they are aware (sometimes NOT aware) and they ACCEPT IT - because they think its
"the power of jewsus".Satan overpowers them anytime,but they can prove very
abusive to say the least.So have a strong mind,aura,and soul.Do not give up.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
I became just now aware over that.And I will act accordingly next time.

I get exactly the same sound. The deeper a trance I go the louder the sound. ------------------From: "silent27c" <silent27c@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 04:40:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angry about power

Hail Satan!
Brian

A perfectly good reason for working in silence.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Brian

Wow, jeah ... Steve, lullaby, I thank you so much :)
I thought I was crazy, or ill, or worse lol

When I was about 15 I had always weird dreams, they seemed so real.
I woke up in the night and there were standing these persons ...
A girl, or a man in trenchcout, sometimes twisted figures ... monsters?

Well in this state this "buzzing" was very, very loud and I often could not move my body, it also seems that I couldnt take breath anymore and I was sweating a lot.

I met a jehowas wittnesses and he told me to read the bible before sleep.
Well it worked, this dreams stopped, well after all I hadnt any fortelling dreams either.

It was a great loss for me!
Yes I had always fear of choking up and I feared of getting hurt, but that never happened.
After my dedication and constant meditation these dreams came back and more!
This buzzing state now appear after great relax in mediation, it takes about 30 minutes, but now also these big fear is gone.

Someone is speaking to me, and I can see faces, silhouettes, it remains a bit creepy yes, but Im kind of relieved to have these experience again.

Yesterday I saw this strange greenish face, it spoke to me, I didnt understand anything, I anwsered that I have a bit fear and it should not scare me like that ... well it disappeared and I woke up.

Its hard to talk, because with every spoken syllable, Im waking up a bit more, I must not move either, or the whole state is gone ...

What do you think about that?

<td val[/IMG]Yes you are right.When I learned to go deeper into trance,that when the buzzing started.But what I think is even more amazing,is when you start to feel the energy swirling around you.When I finish my PM,and program my aura for protection,I can feel the energy outside my body.I have no doubt my aura is protecting me when I leave for work in the morning.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, forgotten_lullaby@... <forgotten_lullaby@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angry about power
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 12:36 PM

I get exactly the same sound. The deeper a trance I go the louder the sound. ------------------<hr>From: "silent27c" <silent27c@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 04:40:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angry about power

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I think it is the vibration of the energy in the body.When I spin my chakras,I feel a vibration anyway from that.And since I do many chakra empowering exercises during my PM,I feel I am experiencing what HP Maxine talks about.It may even start effecting my electrical appliances.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, Steven Savage <liveharddiefree101@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 10:43 AM

I feel ya. I have this continuing ringing sound in my ears aswell, very often intensified when i relax and open up. I never had hearing problems before so my theory is that what we are hearing is some form of static noise on the astral level. I'm guessing this decrease as our senses develop.

My astral hearing is just developing so i can only hear muffled words, like there's a "wall" blocking it, or it sounds "far away".

--- [/IMG][email protected], "silent27c" <silent27c@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back