Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

angry a f

duffman.ride

ok so people have found im satanist and are treating me like shit i am pissed. what should i do!!!???

First of all. you should've kept that fact to yourself ( assuming it was your fault they found out, otherwise i guess it couldnt've been helped ). This is not safe to reveal that you are a Satanist in todays world. Keep up your meditation program and put an aura of protection around yourself. Just remember to use vibration in the working as sound is neseccary for the working to have power. Use runes or the energy from the sun through the Suryae mantra. Keep it up daily and you will be protected. Also remember to take part in spiritual warfare and in case things get rough, ask Satan for help.

As for the rest, you can allways use your powers to take revenge on those who pick on you. Situation like that are good in a way, as they provide punching bags you can use to practice black magick on without any feelings of guilt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@... wrote:

ok so people have found im satanist and are treating me like shit i am pissed. what should i do!!!???

That's why he says don't let people know.  Carry yourself tall and straight. Give them nothing to use against you.JasonHail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:33 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] angry a f

You know, you don't really have to accept what they say. You can deny it, say "no, I'm not a Spiritual Satanism, this is just random stuff I'm researching together with buddhism e.t.c." if they looked at your website history and found the JoS site for example. That's the usual trick to say that you were merely researching it but you were researching other things as well. If you go too far and they know you're a Spiritual Satanist, simply lie to them that you WERE until now a SS but you converted back to xianity. It's THAT simple really, just like you would do with anything else. Either deny it or lie to them or make something up to show that you are not a SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@... wrote:

thanks ill see if it works. hopfully it does.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You know, you don't really have to accept what they say. You can deny it, say "no, I'm not a Spiritual Satanism, this is just random stuff I'm researching together with buddhism e.t.c." if they looked at your website history and found the JoS site for example. That's the usual trick to say that you were merely researching it but you were researching other things as well. If you go too far and they know you're a Spiritual Satanist, simply lie to them that you WERE until now a SS but you converted back to xianity. It's THAT simple really, just like you would do with anything else. Either deny it or lie to them or make something up to show that you are not a SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@ wrote:

they found out on there own i dont know how. but they did.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Ignore them, deny it. Eventually they'll get over it, it'll be old news.

Hopefully this is a lesson in not telling anyone you're Satanist.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "duffman.ride" <duffman.ride@ wrote:

i like this idea of using magic against them(and they fou
nd out completly on there own. i dont know how)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "truth.seeker1" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

First of all. you should've kept that fact to yourself ( assuming it was your fault they found out, otherwise i guess it couldnt've been helped ). This is not safe to reveal that you are a Satanist in todays world. Keep up your meditation program and put an aura of protection around yourself. Just remember to use vibration in the working as sound is neseccary for the working to have power. Use runes or the energy from the sun through the Suryae mantra. Keep it up daily and you will be protected. Also remember to take part in spiritual warfare and in case things get rough, ask Satan for help.

As for the rest, you can allways use your powers to take revenge on those who pick on you. Situation like that are good in a way, as they provide punching bags you can use to practice black magick on without any feelings of guilt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back