Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anger

vabzirteloch

I wrote about my problems earlier, this is partially related to them.
So sometimes I have anger outbursts, like right now. I'm angered quite suddenly, even by little things (I'm a fire person according to my astrological chart), and when I do, I just want to go out and beat up some people. There are 2 types of anger that hits me:

1. I read or hear something that is stupid (i.e. government spending our tax money on illogical things),
2. I face my earlier mentioned problems, and I'm angry at others who seem to don't have any of these problems, and I'm angry at myself for having them.

Does any of you feel the same sometimes? Since I meditate regularly and consistently, these problems are seem to be gone, but they surface every now and then.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Happens to me too.In fact, quite alot lately. I get angry at small things, like a slowly loading page, dropping something or unwillingly knocking something over.It's not as bad as wanting to go out and punch people in their face but I do "punish" the item that was troublesome. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Anger

So sometimes I have anger outbursts, like right now. I'm angered quite suddenly, even by little things (I'm a fire person according to my astrological chart), and when I do, I just want to go out and beat up some people. There are 2 types of anger that hits me:

1. I read or hear something that is stupid (i.e. government spending our tax money on illogical things),
2. I face my earlier mentioned problems, and I'm angry at others who seem to don't have any of these problems, and I'm angry at myself for having them.

Does any of you feel the same sometimes? Since I meditate regularly and consistently, these problems are seem to be gone, but they surface every now and then.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes, a lot of people face such problems including me. Now, I believe these problems are mainly due us being Elements of Fire. This element naturally is aggressive, and as some one suggested me, I suggest you the Same: This means the Fire element is particularly strong in us, Use this, Channel it into meditation

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!
Anger is healthy just use it constructively and never do any physical resorting in violence outbursts. Through meditation a perception of what is good arises so what is deceptive and abnormal clashes with it making us angry depressed and willing to change it, sometimes wanting to execute brute force against it. Be rational and control your anger and know that most people are weak, unknowing and misguided so they act they way they act because they can't react to most probably nothing. Their awareness is low and they can't think with an expanded perspective...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

These are not exactly problems just how you express your dislikes and frustrations that is totally normal. As you advance you will become more confident and less shaken by things including these feelings you explained here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hay
I've had the same thing. But unlike you, I am always angry at myself and at my friends and also my family.
I don't know if it has to do with hormonal problems or mental weakness or self worth/self control.
I am gay or bi and angry at myself for the way that nobody understands me and feels my pain or even joy.
We are all different and cool in our own way and we just have to go to that quiet place and "vent" our anger. I do it by masturbation, coz its the best when we are anger. Or even try to masturbate your partner if he/she is willing to be played with

Thank you for reading and keep our Father Satan held up High and praised to the highest with an Iron Fist

Hail Satan
Hail Ronove
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

I understand.. many times my anger ends out being because I am mad at myself, it could be the phase of the moon, a time to look within and start again, maybe..
Hail Ninib
Hail all gods of war

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am facing the same problem. I do not know what my astrological chart say..never found out! but i have been doing my meditations daily but does not seem to solve any thing...i heard a while ago when you meditate daily and open your chakras ...the past emotions that were suppressed during your life tend to come out!....

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks 4 the answers. I'll try vibrating Wunjo when I have time.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

That's some interesting approaches. LOL But I like it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: Satan E Groups <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anger

Hay
I've had the same thing. But unlike you, I am always angry at myself and at my friends and also my family.
I don't know if it has to do with hormonal problems or mental weakness or self worth/self control.
I am gay or bi and angry at myself for the way that nobody understands me and feels my pain or even joy.
We are all different and cool in our own way and we just have to go to that quiet place and "vent" our anger. I do it by masturbation, coz its the best when we are anger. Or even try to masturbate your partner if he/she is willing to be played with

Thank you for reading and keep our Father Satan held up High and praised to the highest with an Iron Fist

Hail Satan
Hail Ronove
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Send the anger to the enemy(Jews).
The problems that we as gentlest are facing is because of them directly or indirectly.

Do the ritual that was posted on June 29th if you haven't done already. This is a powerful curse.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 12:38 PM PDT 'kecklertimothy@...' kecklertimothy@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Does anyone know a safe way to relieve anger? I cannot really think of one because I'm really pissed off right now...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

What a great opportunity to send some hurtin' to perp Francis. hahaha!

Yeah. I catch myself getting angry a lot, too. Just remember to not feed the grays.

Hail Father Satan!

Anger is healthy, because you need to have volatile emotions, up and down the scale.  Fixated anger is bad, because it sticks you on this scale and makes you vulnerable.  Your emotions are actually done at different vibrational levels.  Their are about 50 or so levels that I can recite, but the main ones starting at the top and going down toward death are; enthusiasm, boredom, antagonism, anger, fear, grief and apathy.  You are only aware of the emotion immediately above and immediately below the one you are currently at.  Their are several levels between the ones I listed, but those are the main ones.  So, when you feel fixated at anger and feel you need to get out of it before beating the shit out of someone, think about expressing your anger in terms of antagonism.  After you get there, focus on bringing it up to boredom, then disinterested, then contented.  Everybody goes up and down this scale the same way.  And that means everybody, whether they know it or not.  Means you know how to control your mind through meditation, simply focus on doing that.  Directly below anger, is hate.  Directly below that is resentment.  Its completely mechanical.  You should be covered using meditation techniques you already know.  In addition; Anger is you realizing the validity of your hatred for something.  Then you try to "hold" your hatred in place.  That is expressed as anger.  People are trying to survive or succumb.  When you are angry you cross the midpoint and are headed toward succumb.  If you cannot get out of anger, you will succumb eventually.  Also, it effects your spiritual power, by setting up a ridge of energy.  

Yeah do the 29th June Ritual, or (my friend who is more experienced in Satanism than me (I'm a beginner)) told me that yous should relax when you're angry, breathe in for a count of six, hold your breath for a count of six and exhale for count of six and do it several times.

On Friday, July 4, 2014, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What a great opportunity to send some hurtin' to perp Francis. hahaha!

Yeah. I catch myself getting angry a lot, too. Just remember to not feed the grays.

Hail Father Satan!

Anger is healthy! Anger is also a positive emotion, if you remember that it can be destructive as well. So make it pleasurable and positive for yourself and maybe even others ;D (My note)

Here is an audio about Justifiable Anger. Thank you for this thread and to all the answers. :D I learned some new tricks today thanks to you :)
Justifiable Anger   

I feel it too.

Instead of directing it immediately towards the kike.bastard invasive alien species, who just might ceed upon it, might we do better to use it to fuel our.curses and.rituals against them?

If nothing else, let's concentrate our.anger into a handy little ball of energy and.give it to Satan and Lilith, for their use.

Thoughts, anyone?

Hail Satan, forever!

Yeah, I think High Priest Jake Carlson told me what to do.So when you get angry at jews, or get angry for no reason or for stupid reasons, then visualize you drawing it outside of your body, condensing it into a ball, and then asking for Satan to send a demon to take it. And within a few minutes you will feel much better.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 3, 2016, at 22:11, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I feel it too.

Instead of directing it immediately towards the kike.bastard invasive alien species, who just might ceed upon it, might we do better to use it to fuel our.curses and.rituals against them?

If nothing else, let's concentrate our.anger into a handy little ball of energy and.give it to Satan and Lilith, for their use.

Thoughts, anyone?

Hail Satan, forever!

Also , central force had a really good idea. He says to direct it up your spine and out your crown. I tried it and it works. 

I am fortunate in that I have great control over anger and can summon it rather quickly. There's a ton of it and the energy of it is overwhelming, like a pit of destructive will just there for my use in curses whenever I need it. If it gets overwhelming though I imagine who or whatever causing it to be burning alive, screaming flailing about as blue flames sear their flesh, eyes exploding....entrails bursting from their torso somehow etc. But that's 50% of the time. The other 50% I just visualize Israel being wiped from the face of the earth through cleansing nuclear fire and every jew on earth burning to death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back