Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

angels and the grays

deathgodlolfml

i was reading on the JoS website and there was some things about grays and angels i'm still new and would like to know a little more about it are angels and grays the same thing? are the grays the ''enemy'' and if so why? can someone help me with this?

No, the so called Angels are of the Nordic race, the same kind of our Gods but in the other side of the track... The Greys are the typical portraied Hollywoodian alien (thin, bare headed, grey skin, large eyes, withouth sex), they have a monstruous psychic power, are slaves and have no feelings, only sadism and hatred. Both enemy nordics and greys work along with the reptilians, who created the Jews, and other alien races. HP Vovim Baghie have a good article in his website about them and how to deffend of them (see the section "Ministry" on the main site).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

i was reading on the JoS website and there was some things about grays and angels i'm still new and would like to know a little more about it are angels and grays the same thing? are the grays the ''enemy'' and if so why? can someone help me with this?

i was reading on the JoS website and i came across some things about the grays and i would like to no more about them. what are they? are they the enemy are they angels? some info about this would be much appreciated HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL

The greys are of the enemy and the enemy Nordics are the angels. Sometimes these filthy things will try and pose as one of our Gods and try to deceive us.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2013, at 2:22 PM, "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

i was reading on the JoS website and i came across some things about the grays and i would like to no more about them. what are they? are they the enemy are they angels? some info about this would be much appreciated HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back