Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angel Gabriel

Crypsis

Okay I'm a little disturbed now.

One of my friends whom I dedicated with at the same time has gone thru some shit. After he dedicated he went bAck to Christianity. Then I thought he went back to satanism, but not really... He found out thru some lady (she is very clairvoyant) that he has 5 angels with him at all times. I told him to get rid of them. I even told him how to do it. He followed my advice, and he said he couldn't feel them anymore. Now recently(like 2 months after he did that) he told me that he is doing well with his "team". I asked him who this team was an he said his team if 5. So right away I knew it was those angels. He says he tells them what to do. He refuses to see what they are really doing with him. I know that he has good potential, he has a lot of power. But those stupid angels are there to make sure he does not become a threat to their agenda. And now recently he has been talking to my brother about meditating (my brother is hardcore Christian). Of course my brother thinks it's kind of crazy, but he has been trying meditation with prayer, like relaxing, sort of going into a trance. Anyways, he just told me this. and this is what's disturbing he told me that last night when he tried it he thought the angel Gabriel was there with him. He said he felt te presence and knew it was Gabriel.

I'm not quite sure what I should do about this. I want to get rid of the 5 angels that infuence my friend and I also don't want my brother to talk with angels, especially the high ranking angel Gabriel.

Any help on what I can do in this situation is greatly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN

OOO boy!, I have had the opportunity to fight an angel, 1 angel, not 5! Though do keep in mind angels live to lie, he may have assumed it was Gabriel and it may not have corrected him. I believe you should consult you GD or speak with Father. These people are close to you, I know you want them free, but I found the enemy will attack others around you to weaken you emotionally, or draw you into a trap. If you decide to to battle, and you have gotten guidance, I offer my aid. email me

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I was using my ipod touch and it automatically capitalizes 'christianity' and of course doesn't do that with 'Satanism'

I just read 'damnplanetsaturn's' message about killing arch angel Gabriel. I really wish this were true, otherwise I'd have to take care of him myself.. I don't think I'd be ready for that just yet. I still need work done...

damnplanetsaturn, I salute you.
HAIL Ashtaroth!
And most of All HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

One of my friends whom I dedicated with at the same time has gone thru some shit. After he dedicated he went bAck to Christianity. Then I thought he went back to satanism, but not really... He found out thru some lady (she is very clairvoyant) that he has 5 angels with him at all times. I told him to get rid of them. I even told him how to do it. He followed my advice, and he said he couldn't feel them anymore. Now recently(like 2 months after he did that) he told me that he is doing well with his "team". I asked him who this team was an he said his team if 5. So right away I knew it was those angels. He says he tells them what to do. He refuses to see what they are really doing with him. I know that he has good potential, he has a lot of power. But those stupid angels are there to make sure he does not become a threat to their agenda. And now recently he has been talking to my brother about meditating (my brother is hardcore Christian). Of course my brother thinks it's kind of crazy, but he has been trying meditation with prayer, like relaxing, sort of going into a trance. Anyways, he just told me this. and this is what's disturbing he told me that last night when he tried it he thought the angel Gabriel was there with him. He said he felt te presence and knew it was Gabriel.

I'm not quite sure what I should do about this. I want to get rid of the 5 angels that infuence my friend and I also don't want my brother to talk with angels, especially the high ranking angel Gabriel.

HAIL SATAN

That's HIGHLY unlikely, either she was lying, or she is mistaking benevolent forces(demons) for angels which she believes are kind though she does not know the truth. If anything she is just sensing spirits.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Thank you for your response.

You may be right that he just assumed it was Gabriel.

I have killed 3 angels in the past. They were lurking around my house and they messed with me for a couple of weeks. Messing with my concentration and shit. I took care of those fuckers as soon as I became aware of them.

It's very good to know that you're willing to help. I may need assistance with helping my friend get rid of these angels.

I have not met my GD yet... I've tried contacting my GD many times. I have asked Father numerous times to send a GD so I can become a better warrior and help Father, but no luck... I hope this friday (April 30th) will be the day that I meet my GD. Communication with spirits is supposed to be much easier during Beltane.

I will be done school next week. The day after I`m done school I have to go to court (I have to learn from my mistakes some time .) then after that I have a lot more freedom. I will be able to stay up late and meditate without having to worry about waking up early in the morning. Of course, only until I start working full time. And hopefully I will be able to move out shortly after.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@... wrote:

OOO boy!, I have had the opportunity to fight an angel, 1 angel, not 5! Though do keep in mind angels live to lie, he may have assumed it was Gabriel and it may not have corrected him. I believe you should consult you GD or speak with Father. These people are close to you, I know you want them free, but I found the enemy will attack others around you to weaken you emotionally, or draw you into a trap. If you decide to to battle, and you have gotten guidance, I offer my aid. email me

You're welcome. I honestly want things to go well for you in regards to
your court. Remember that even when things are less than what we want
Father is always with you. Transform the negative into knowledge and
soar above, we are stronger for every obstical we defeat. The fact you
have learned from what brought you to court is a very good thing. I wish
you a pleasant and productive Beltane.
Hail SATAN!

Add me to your Instant Messenger. I may be able to help you. I may be able to help with your angel problem since I have dealt with Gabriel in the past.

HAIL SATAN

in my experience with angels one is just as pathetic as the other, just wanted to write that =P

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010 10:15:22 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Angel Gabriel

Add me to your Instant Messenger. I may be able to help you. I may be able to help with your angel problem since I have dealt with Gabriel in the past.

HAIL SATAN

I went to court this morning. It went really well, except for the fact that I spent 5 hours of my day waiting there... but that's the least of my worries. I got diversion so my criminal record will be clean (it was my 1st offence). All I have to do is see a counsellor, donate $100 to some charity, and complete some workbook that is supposed to help me. And also pay a $200 fee for this program.

Last night I went into a trance and asked Abigor to help me in this court case. I also asked Father for his help. I chanted Abigor/Eligos several times to get his attention. I was trying to speak as polite as possible as I humbly asked him for his help. I said that in return I would dedicate a thanksgiving ritual to Him and Father if he would help. After I said that I heard Abigor say something like 'Everything will be fine', or 'It is taken care of' (I don't remember clearly). I knew from that moment that I was going to be fine. When I was in court this morning I was calm. On the ride there I felt like Father had his hand on my shoulder and someone else had his hand on my other shoulder (I'm pretty sure it was Abigor, or it could've been my GD). I get really nervous and shaky when presenting in front of class (for example..), but when I was there, I was calm. My parents were there for support, they seemed a lot more nervous than myself.

Thank you Abigor!
HAIL ABIGOR!

THANK YOU FATHER!
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@... wrote:

Hail SATAN!

Excellent! I'm happy it went well for you;

I went to court this morning. It went really well, except for the fact that I spent 5 hours of my day waiting there... but that's the least of my worries. I got diversion so my criminal record will be clean (it was my 1st offence). All I have to do is see a counsellor, donate $100 to some charity, and complete some workbook that is supposed to help me. And also pay a $200 fee for this program.

Last night I went into a trance and asked Abigor to help me in this court case. I also asked Father for his help. I chanted Abigor/Eligos several times to get his attention. I was trying to speak as polite as possible as I humbly asked him for his help. I said that in return I would dedicate a thanksgiving ritual to Him and Father if he would help. After I said that I heard Abigor say something like 'Everything will be fine', or 'It is taken care of' (I don't remember clearly). I knew from that moment that I was going to be fine. When I was in court this morning I was calm. On the ride there I felt like Father had his hand on my shoulder and someone else had his hand on my other shoulder (I'm pretty sure it was Abigor, or it could've been my GD). I get really nervous and shaky when presenting in front of class (for example..), but when I was there, I was calm. My parents were there for support, they seemed a lot more nervous than myself.

Thank you Abigor!
HAIL ABIGOR!

THANK YOU FATHER!
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!

That's great. I glad everything worked out fine. This is another
example as to Father Satan and the Gods looking out for us and that
they do listen and care. Unlike what the xians speak about how Satan
being evil and all that other crap. They know nothing at all.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back