Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Andras

Zola I'm sorry I didn't saw your reply!

Btw, thank you, you just helped me, today I've started to draw again Thoth but this time on the canvas, for painting it. But I was frustrated because I see mistakes everywhere. Now I see your post, what a coincidence! Thank you very much, I appreciate your words, it means a lot to me :)
I'll try to upload my pics somehow :D
Thank you very much again!

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubi!
Hail all our True Gods!

88!

Attachments :
<ol>Thoth_smallest.jpg</ol>Ah, Yoakehoshi, I see you responded to my post re Michelangelo! Thank you! I think He is awesome and worth looking at in art history! You are an artist! Lets see it! I want to see your drawing of Thoth! I want to see other SS doing paintings/drawings of our Gods! I think this is awesome! So lets see it! Here's a little detail of Thoth.

Zola, this is truly Beautiful! I love it, I love the shadows on the body ♡ I wish I could be this good! :D And those wings! This is awesome, I could stare at this pic for hours! :D You're very talented! :)

About my painting, I'm actually working on His hand and I'm having hard time with the shadows and nails... Hands are the most difficult to paint for me :'(
But I'll do it and try until it's good and try to post a picture! :)

Yoakehoshi, 
Thank you :)
I hear that! Hands are very hard to do and I also struggle with them. They're very hard to get right. Hands are a bitch to do. 
Heres a suggestion: Look online at pictures of men. google male models, or classic male nudes in black and white (its easier to look at a reference to begin with by looking at one in black and white as the tonalities are simplified, its all in one scale. Color adds a whole other dimension). Or male atheletes...look for one that has a hand in the posture that you are trying to do and use it for a reference. I reference everything in this way so I'm not trying to paint it out of my head alone. Its easier if you have something to refer to. Nowadays this is simplified because we have the internet to use to search for references. 
Or for example one of the basic things in drawing (when we were being trained) that we would do were black and white pencil/charcoal drawings of classic still lifes, like fruit in a bowl. Or tons of figure drawing classes, where we work from a real live nude male model reference. break the hand down into its simplest shapes at first, pay attention to the negative space as well as the positive space. Strong lighting helps to emphasise the shapes. 
Work in the round, meaning to work from all angles, shifting your attention from spot to spot so you aren't focused on getting one piece of the overall portrait right and in perspective while ignoring the overall composition, you shape the entire thing, so that when it comes together towards the end everything has been attended to and the result is better.
Hope this helps and keep at it. I look forward to seeing your portrait! :)

Thank you Zola!

Yeah, hands are the worst!
Btw yeah, I'll try to watch shapes in black and white! I forgot to try it, it's easier actually :'D
Once I'll finish the hand I just have to adjust some little things and it's done :D
Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me :)

Attachments :
<ol>Andras_detail.jpg</ol>I know I haven't been around much. Because I've been very busy. I re-did my earlier Portrait of Andras. Just wanted to share this as I feel it's the best portrait of Him I was able to do. Hope you enjoy it.

Amazing as always Zola! Very beautiful. The shadows on the face and the colors are perfect, I'm impressed, very very beautiful! Good work!

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!

I love your art, Zolaluckystar! Thank you for sharing these wonderful depictions of the Gods of Hell!
Hail Satan!
On Friday, March 2, 2018, 1:45:35 p.m. EST, Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

https://youtu.be/3AJPa2WMgB8

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:02 AM, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you for Lord Azazel portrayal, the meeting of Him I will remember forever! 
Hail Azazel!

I love your art, Zolaluckystar! Thank you for sharing these wonderful depictions of the Gods of Hell!
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, March 15, 2018, 9:51:40 p.m. EDT, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!
On Friday, March 2, 2018, 1:45:35 p.m. EST, Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

https://youtu.be/3AJPa2WMgB8

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:02 AM, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you for Lord Azazel portrayal, the meeting of Him I will remember forever! 
Hail Azazel!

zolaluckystar: This is truly a beautiful work of art. You are very talented. Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us.

Your Sister in SatanBellatrix, Satan's WarriorHAIL SATAN LUCIFER, THE MOST HIGH GOD!

@Zolaluckystar Your work gets better and better. The digital manipulation gives it the quality of a graphic novel that has come to life or been turned into an animation, it's hard to explain but it the colors and lines really "pops out". I feel like I should be able to touch the screen and feel a texture like on the cover of a book sleeve where the image is pressed out to give it a texture.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back