Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

and what now?

kidnap_ped

well..i did the dedication..what next? i mean..now im an official satanist amnt i? so well now i wanna go further and become satanist as many of here are...so how do i start and where?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@... wrote:
well..i did the dedication..what next? i mean..now im an official satanist amnt i? so well now i wanna go further and become satanist as many of here are...so how do i start and where?
Begin Power Meditation. This is the foundation to Spiritual Satanism and its actually essential to a positive life. You will develop abilities other dont have, you will also have Power over others with consistent meditation. You may come across a problem in the future and Power Meditation can help you take care of it. Power meditation can get you what you want as well. But Ultimately you will advance towards becoming a god like the Demons.

Begin Practicing the beginner meditations and you can start the hells army program as well if you like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidnap_ped" <kidnap_ped@ wrote:

Begin Power Meditation. This is the foundation to Spiritual Satanism and its actually essential to a positive life. You will develop abilities other dont have, you will also have Power over others with consistent meditation. You may come across a problem in the future and Power Meditation can help you take care of it. Power meditation can get you what you want as well. But Ultimately you will advance towards becoming a god like the Demons.

Begin Practicing the beginner meditations and you can start the hells army program as well if you like.
well can you tell me whats the hells army program?

Start learning about power meditation and auras
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009 5:02:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] and what now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:
Start learning about power meditation and auras
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009 5:02:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] and what now?

well as said above you can do the hells army program http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

or just start on the begging power meditations.

well can you tell me whats the hells army program?
---
Hi there. Well go on www.joyofsatan.org site and press on Join Hell's army. After that go at Spiritual Training Warfare Program

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back