Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ancient Greek Knowledge (Chakras, Soul, Levels of Existence)

saripoulonzi

While researching for a book I'm writing, i found a lot of information on the ancient Greek knowledge. Here are the most amazing stuff i found.

First of all...
Did you know that the ancient Greeks had a system for chakras?!
Well... they did!

I have read a lot of books on various systems of chakras and never saw a Greek system.

Chakras
First of all the chakras according to the ancient Greeks are found in texts from Plato, Pythagoras, Hippocrates and Aristotle. The define 7 chakras that correspond to the eastern widely known definitions.

I know that most ancient Greeks were traveling throughout the world (the known world at that time) collecting knowledge, but i don't know where the first chakra system originated.

The ancient Greeks used the word "plexus" instead of chakra. With the word plexus meaning network, web or mesh. So the seven chakra names according to Pythagoras from bottom to top were (I'm translating from Greek):
1) sacred snake plexus
2) genetic plexus
3) solar plexus
4) heart plexus
5) throat plexus
6) brow plexus
7) crown plexus

The names are a little different from what I've found in the English language translations i found on the internet. Here are three articles about the subject in English: 1) Greek Medicine Chakras, 2) The Parts of the Soul, 3) Newsfinder Chakras 

I liked that the base chakra was called Sacred Snake, obviously meaning the kundalini serpent. A visual that we see depicted to the Caduceus. (see the wings of the soul  on the JoS site)

When i read this, a thought entered my mind (raise your shields, xian bullshit following):
"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, `Because thou hast done this… I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.'" –Genesis 3:14-15

The filthy jews knew the power of the kundalini serpent and tried to crush it by removing knowledge. Bastards!

Anyway they'll get what they deserve in time...

Continuing with the Greek chakra system...
In the ancient texts you can find the number of petals in each chakra, the light that comes of each chakra (meaning the color of energy) and the god that rules each chakra (meaning the planet that rules the chakra). They also assign an element to the various chakras.

To my disappointment the planet ruler-ships and the elements don't correspond to what we Spiritual Satanists know. Also the system is wrong in a lot of other aspects. Like the parts of the body that correspond to each chakra.

Soul
The Greek System also explained parts of the soul. They stated the three natures of the soul: Mind, Will and Action. This is the original knowledge that the jews tried to cover with the filthy xian "shitty trinity" destroying old and valuable knowledge.

Levels of Existence
The ancient Greeks also stated the man has 8 levels of existence (I'm translating from the Greek text):
1) Earthly Body (meaning the physical body)
2) Desiring Body (etheric)
3) Willing Body (astral)
4) Thinking Body (lower mental body)
5) Causal Body (higher mental body)
6) Intuitive or Logoic Body
7) World Mind Body
8) Pure/Kind Body

These findings match the definitions given in the books by A.E Powell (there are a lot of good information in his books, but keep in mind that he is a Theosophist and they some weird definitions. Also some xian bullshit have creeped into his books so keep that in mind)

The ancient Greeks also stated that the lower 5 bodies was the symbolism of the pentacle, but i haven't done much research on the subject to give information.

Tetractys
The ancient Greeks had a thing called Tetractys coming from numerology 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1
It was usually symbolized with a equilateral triangle. This triangle had sacred geometry used throughout ancient Greece (see a picture ). In modern science the tetractys is found in quantum physics and describes the subatomic behavior of baryons (anyone interested see baryon decuplet )

One of the reasons the Pythagoreans viewed math with such passion was because they believed it would explain the universe. For them, math was a religion. See here another image of the sacred tetractys geometry.

The ancient Greeks (mainly the Pythagoreans) symbolized the lower three human bodies with a downwards triangle. This was the character or the personality. The part that changes with each reincarnation. (this point is also made in the books from A.E. Powell)

They also represented the three next bodies with an upwards triangle. This was the soul, the part of the human that was immortal through the reincarnations. The part that advances further through each life. The part that reaches the Godhood.

See this image of the two triangles in a masonic representation (Amazing symbolism in this drawing). Notice the upper triangle that has the 7 branches of the tree. These are the symbols of the planets that influence the 7 chakras: Sun, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter and Moon. Although i cannot recognize the bottom three, i anyone knows them please share the knowledge.

Here comes the interesting/shocking part. The combination of the two triangles (or tetractyes) combined was called a double tetractys. And here is the image of the geometry.

What does that remind you? Yep... filthy jews stole that too. Notice that in the flag the triangles are not filled like every star in other flags.

I hope you liked the information, phew... it took me a long time to write and to find the right images but i think it is worth it.

Oh and another thing! This new-found knowledge about ancient Greece gives me another reason why Hitler liked the Greek nation. (it was mentioned in this post)

Hail Father Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Asmodeus

Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.

Although I'm not really surprised by that double tetractyes thing... Joos are known to steal whatever they can and then make it look like it was their invention and their (and only their) right to use.
All the most important, and even those less important if these things can be graded, concepts, symbols and knowledge had been treated this way.
And now the world agrees - this is all the jewish property and invention. That's just sick. We won't hear an authority questioning the legitimacy of their "heritage". But again, it's the same with everything else.

What joos say is sacred and those who dare to ask questions are heretics, stripped off their social status and in turn, having their competencies questioned. After all, it's common knowledge, everybody knows that for example about holocaust.
I really don't envy those scientists, doctors and others who ever dared to stand to jewish crap.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Ancient Greek Knowledge (Chakras, Soul, Levels of Existence)

While researching for a book I'm writing, i found a lot of information on the ancient Greek knowledge. Here are the most amazing stuff i found.

First of all...
Did you know that the ancient Greeks had a system for chakras?!
Well... they did!

I have read a lot of books on various systems of chakras and never saw a Greek system.

Chakras
First of all the chakras according to the ancient Greeks are found in texts from Plato, Pythagoras, Hippocrates and Aristotle. The define 7 chakras that correspond to the eastern widely known definitions.

I know that most ancient Greeks were traveling throughout the world (the known world at that time) collecting knowledge, but i don't know where the first chakra system originated.

The ancient Greeks used the word "plexus" instead of chakra. With the word plexus meaning network, web or mesh. So the seven chakra names according to Pythagoras from bottom to top were (I'm translating from Greek):
1) sacred snake plexus
2) genetic plexus
3) solar plexus
4) heart plexus
5) throat plexus
6) brow plexus
7) crown plexus

The names are a little different from what I've found in the English language translations i found on the internet. Here are three articles about the subject in English: 1) Greek Medicine Chakras, 2) The Parts of the Soul, 3) Newsfinder Chakras 

I liked that the base chakra was called Sacred Snake, obviously meaning the kundalini serpent. A visual that we see depicted to the Caduceus. (see the wings of the soul  on the JoS site)

When i read this, a thought entered my mind (raise your shields, xian bullshit following):
"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, `Because thou hast done this… I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.'" –Genesis 3:14-15

The filthy jews knew the power of the kundalini serpent and tried to crush it by removing knowledge. Bastards!

Anyway they'll get what they deserve in time...

Continuing with the Greek chakra system...
In the ancient texts you can find the number of petals in each chakra, the light that comes of each chakra (meaning the color of energy) and the god that rules each chakra (meaning the planet that rules the chakra). They also assign an element to the various chakras.

To my disappointment the planet ruler-ships and the elements don't correspond to what we Spiritual Satanists know. Also the system is wrong in a lot of other aspects. Like the parts of the body that correspond to each chakra.

Soul
The Greek System also explained parts of the soul. They stated the three natures of the soul: Mind, Will and Action. This is the original knowledge that the jews tried to cover with the filthy xian "shitty trinity" destroying old and valuable knowledge.

Levels of Existence
The ancient Greeks also stated the man has 8 levels of existence (I'm translating from the Greek text):
1) Earthly Body (meaning the physical body)
2) Desiring Body (etheric)
3) Willing Body (astral)
4) Thinking Body (lower mental body)
5) Causal Body (higher mental body)
6) Intuitive or Logoic Body
7) World Mind Body
8) Pure/Kind Body

These findings match the definitions given in the books by A.E Powell (there are a lot of good information in his books, but keep in mind that he is a Theosophist and they some weird definitions. Also some xian bullshit have creeped into his books so keep that in mind)

The ancient Greeks also stated that the lower 5 bodies was the symbolism of the pentacle, but i haven't done much research on the subject to give information.

Tetractys
The ancient Greeks had a thing called Tetractys coming from numerology 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1
It was usually symbolized with a equilateral triangle. This triangle had sacred geometry used throughout ancient Greece (see a picture ). In modern science the tetractys is found in quantum physics and describes the subatomic behavior of baryons (anyone interested see baryon decuplet )

One of the reasons the Pythagoreans viewed math with such passion was because they believed it would explain the universe. For them, math was a religion. See here another image of the sacred tetractys geometry.

The ancient Greeks (mainly the Pythagoreans) symbolized the lower three human bodies with a downwards triangle. This was the character or the personality. The part that changes with each reincarnation. (this point is also made in the books from A.E. Powell)

They also represented the three next bodies with an upwards triangle. This was the soul, the part of the human that was immortal through the reincarnations. The part that advances further through each life. The part that reaches the Godhood.

See this image of the two triangles in a masonic representation (Amazing symbolism in this drawing). Notice the upper triangle that has the 7 branches of the tree. These are the symbols of the planets that influence the 7 chakras: Sun, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter and Moon. Although i cannot recognize the bottom three, i anyone knows them please share the knowledge.

Here comes the interesting/shocking part. The combination of the two triangles (or tetractyes) combined was called a double tetractys. And here is the image of the geometry.

What does that remind you? Yep... filthy jews stole that too. Notice that in the flag the triangles are not filled like every star in other flags.

I hope you liked the information, phew... it took me a long time to write and to find the right images but i think it is worth it.

Oh and another thing! This new-found knowledge about ancient Greece gives me another reason why Hitler liked the Greek nation. (it was mentioned in this post)

Hail Father Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Asmodeus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back