Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ancient Egyptians

No. Contrary to afrocentric bullshit, the Ancient Egyptians were originally caucasoid (Aryans). But they were mixed eventually with blacks as they expanded to Sudan and they had Nubian pharaohs.  The modern egyptians are of a mixed race.

Yea ive been reading some stuff about how egyptians where a black race.
But then another theory that the Egyptians wheere instead an aryans race that treated black has slaves and how blacks built the pyramids.
but then theres another one that goes that Egyptians werent neither a black nor a white race so then i got a little confused.
So i see how the ancient egyptians where a aryan race.
but hey thinkin about on how you say that modern Egyptians are a mixed race dont they know that mixing races is wrong and hinders them spiritually and bad for their health? But then the i see how the enemy is pushing mixed racing?

Thats true, the original indigenous peoples of Egypt were White, and can be seen in the older hieroglyphs. Also On the subject of ancient Egypt, I recommend the series "The Pyramid Code" to all of my Pagan and SS Brethren out there. It can currently be found on Netflix...lets feed this awakening.

Okay ill check it out on netflix :)
Wow. So the blacks made up a fake theory that ancient Egyptians where black but is a lie. Come on man why lie about something like this.

Same reason there are black hebrew israelites who think the blacks are the real jews.They're fucking morons

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:50 PM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay ill check it out on netflix :)
Wow. So the blacks made up a fake theory that ancient Egyptians where black but is a lie. Come on man why lie about something like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back