Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ancient Egyptians. . .

stefaniepieterse

I kn0w that the Demons were the Gods of ancient Egypt. . . There's just one thing i can't quite grasp why were the pharoas and priests the only ones that c0uld go into the temples and were usually the only ones to see or c0mmunicate with the Gods but why? Why d0nt we do the ancient traditi0ns like they did?

Many texts you find describing these practices are after the Gods left. The Gods were on earth 10000 years ago, so nobody needed to communicate with the Gods as they were there, they would talk to peole physically..

And keep in mind that many of what you read are lies and enemy add-ons. We communicate directly with Satan to find the truth, and Satan says there are no mediators between Him and people. We are not based in any book describing practices of ancient Egypt for example, but we ask Satan about what they did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefaniepieterse" <stefaniepieterse@... wrote:

I kn0w that the Demons were the Gods of ancient Egypt. . . There's just one thing i can't quite grasp why were the pharoas and priests the only ones that c0uld go into the temples and were usually the only ones to see or c0mmunicate with the Gods but why? Why d0nt we do the ancient traditi0ns like they did?

The "demons" A greek word actually meaning inspired or to have wisdom were actually Sumarian which is where the egyptian culture evolved from. The Priests were skilled in the ways of the wise.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefaniepieterse" <stefaniepieterse@... wrote:

But the Demons are real beings, not symbols of wisdom. They weren't called Demons in ancient Egypt.

"1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chasekinkade" <chasekinkade@... wrote:

The "demons" A greek word actually meaning inspired or to have wisdom were actually Sumarian which is where the egyptian culture evolved from. The Priests were skilled in the ways of the wise.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefaniepieterse" <stefaniepieterse@ wrote:

Mr. Kikesmasher, slow down. So quick to assume. Where did I say they were symbols? No where! If you read mor carefully you would understand my point. The word demon never had an evil or vile meaning untill the xtians gave it one. The Gods are wise, they are our teachers. The Priesthoods were/are skilled in their ways, to teach others. If you want to know where I stand email me. I support the JoS or I wouldnt be here.Egypt was not the first culture, our Gods were first refered to in Sumer....thats my point...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

But the Demons are real beings, not symbols of wisdom. They weren't called Demons in ancient Egypt.

"1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chasekinkade" <chasekinkade@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefaniepieterse" <stefaniepieterse@ wrote:

Well, you just replied by telling the meaning of the word "Demon" and just said that the priests were skilled in the ways of the wise, you didn't mention anything about the communication with the Demons so it is easy to assume that.

P.S. Sumer was not the first culture either, knowledge came there from the Far East and ever the word Sumer is sanskrit:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@... wrote:

Mr. Kikesmasher, slow down. So quick to assume. Where did I say they were symbols? No where! If you read mor carefully you would understand my point. The word demon never had an evil or vile meaning untill the xtians gave it one. The Gods are wise, they are our teachers. The Priesthoods were/are skilled in their ways, to teach others. If you want to know where I stand email me. I support the JoS or I wouldnt be here.Egypt was not the first culture, our Gods were first refered to in Sumer....thats my point...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chasekinkade" <chasekinkade@ wrote:

If I were to compare Egypt to another culture I'd opt for Sumer as far as cultures evolve. I would agree to the far east as "older" yet I will always be partial to Sumer. I do believe the "Gods" to be real,or I wouln't be here. My experiences have confirmed this.Please do not take my posts as hostile in anyway thats not my intention.Hail Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Well, you just replied by telling the meaning of the word "Demon" and just said that the priests were skilled in the ways of the wise, you didn't mention anything about the communication with the Demons so it is easy to assume that.

P.S. Sumer was not the first culture either, knowledge came there from the Far East and ever the word Sumer is sanskrit:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

They where not the only ones, the Arieian(Egyptian) citizens where expected to serve several or more weeks a year in Temple duty. I believe the point of this was to teach them enough spiritual knowledge that they could work on and master to a higher level, year by year.   Looking at the writings now translated from the area, the entire culture like most Pagan cultures of the civilized world, was based on each individual obtaining as many  levels of spiritual enlightenment possible. Even during the later Hellenic period in Egypt with the famed city of Alexandria a person could openly study the spiritual knowledge and apply it.   -stefaniepieterse" <stefaniepieterse@ wrote:
 I kn0w that the Demons were the Gods of ancient Egypt. . . There's just one thing i can't quite grasp why were the pharoas and priests the only ones that c0uld go into the temples and were usually the only ones to see or c0mmunicate with the Gods but why? Why d0nt we do the ancient traditi0ns like they did?--

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 3:07:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ancient Egyptians. . .

If I were to compare Egypt to another culture I'd opt for Sumer as far as cultures evolve. I would agree to the far east as "older" yet I will always be partial to Sumer. I do believe the "Gods" to be real,or I wouln't be here. My experiences have confirmed this.Please do not take my posts as hostile in anyway thats not my intention.Hail Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chase Kinkade" <chasekinkade@ wrote:

To answer the original question, I believe it worked the way our High Priests and Priestesses do with us. HP Maxine is very open with the Gods and recieves a lot of knowledge from them to share with us, however we still seek personal relationships with our Gods and advance as much as we can on our own. HP's are there to help guide us and help us grow.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 3:07:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ancient Egyptians. . .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back