Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ancient Aliens Series (History Channel)

saripoulonzi

Hi everyone...
i've recently found the "Ancient Aliens" series from History Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Pq2IMA ... 0D544F158E

And was amazed by the information and would like to talk about it.

Personally i tried to connect my knowledge about demons to the aliens and i'm sure there's a connection. But i'm a little confused.

I've always thought that earth was like a "lab" and we humans are the specimens. The creation. But i was always curious about the vast difference between Birds... Apes/Humans... Lizards... in my mind i think that these are species made by different kind of aliens.

I don't know for sure... but that's just my impression... what do you think?!

Probably not friend. Look into evolution some more and you will see there are surprisingly similar aspects to most life on earth. For example you stated birds and lizards, those two types of life forms have a similar ancestor back in the jurassic period.

the main concept of the ancient alien theory is that they for the most part only tamperd with "human" genes, thus the "missing link" dosnt exist here. If your more interested in it, id recomend "Gods from outerspace?" by erich von daniken. hes on there once in a while.
But if you notice, most vertabrates follow the same bone structure for the most part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back