Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An old friend

epicman682

I was reading your website about 5 years ago and started with the power meditation then when i felt the power and self healing it provided me i ended up reading the entire site. I dedicated myself to satan sortly after. But i fell off the path for a woman who did not share my beliefs so you can only guess how that turned out right. Well 3 years later i am free. I really want to come back to satan but i feel like i abandoned him and now he won't accept me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.

Just tell him yourself that you are sorry.

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfjay23" <wolf3606@... wrote:

I was reading your website about 5 years ago and started with the power meditation then when i felt the power and self healing it provided me i ended up reading the entire site. I dedicated myself to satan sortly after. But i fell off the path for a woman who did not share my beliefs so you can only guess how that turned out right. Well 3 years later i am free. I really want to come back to satan but i feel like i abandoned him and now he won't accept me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.

He has never abandoned you. Many of us have gone throught that as long as you have LEARNED from your mistake. This is another reason why it is difficult to have relationships with people who aren't SS. But yes Father satan is still here for you now go fourth and empower your soul and continue your satanic path :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 7:10 PM EDT wolfjay23 wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Father knows how we can make the wrong choices is parners.I have made many..But if we willing to make some hard choices in love he can and did bring me the SS of my dreams.But I had to show Him I was not willing to settle for tolarance too.Again I myself have found it very difficult to develope any real lasting relationship unless they are one of us.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An old friend
Sent: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 11:10:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I was reading your website about 5 years ago and started with the power meditation then when i felt the power and self healing it provided me i ended up reading the entire site. I dedicated myself to satan sortly after. But i fell off the path for a woman who did not share my beliefs so you can only guess how that turned out right. Well 3 years later i am free. I really want to come back to satan but i feel like i abandoned him and now he won't accept me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.

[/TD]

Thank you I've yet to meet anyone that shares are beliefs at all i have to even hide it. But im sure father understands to many christians and if i say something about anything the fuckers all pray for me and it keeps me from sleeping. Im going to re-read the site and get back my senses so these jesus fucks will stay out of my mind

HAIL SATAN

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Father knows how we can make the wrong choices is parners.I have made many..But if we willing to make some hard choices in love he can and did bring me the SS of my dreams.But I had to show Him I was not willing to settle for tolarance too.Again I myself have found it very difficult to develope any real lasting relationship unless they are one of us.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]No one where we live either only my soon to be wife and I.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An old friend
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 2:40:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you I've yet to meet anyone that shares are beliefs at all i have to even hide it. But im sure father understands to many christians and if i say something about anything the fuckers all pray for me and it keeps me from sleeping. Im going to re-read the site and get back my senses so these jesus fucks will stay out of my mind

HAIL SATAN

Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Father knows how we can make the wrong choices is parners.I have made many..But if we willing to make some hard choices in love he can and did bring me the SS of my dreams.But I had to show Him I was not willing to settle for tolarance too.Again I myself have found it very difficult to develope any real lasting relationship unless they are one of us.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back