Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An odd question....

I have a 17 year old sister who all of her life has been ridden with mental problems.....She's quite schizophrenic. Awhile back ago she had chopped off her hair, revealing a birthmark that somewhat resembles a set of numbers, it's quite difficult to read, but it does seem to look like either 666 - or 999, even my mother, whom is a christian, has seen it and she's quite baffled as well... I have always been quite speechless to it, but it doesn't seem like anything special?

<td val[/IMG]For somebody like myself, I find this most interesting.. is there any way you could post a picture of the mark??? 

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, phantasmagoriadreamside <cloudff7200@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An odd question....
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 11:01 AM

I have a 17 year old sister who all of her life has been ridden with mental problems.... .She's quite schizophrenic. Awhile back ago she had chopped off her hair, revealing a birthmark that somewhat resembles a set of numbers, it's quite difficult to read, but it does seem to look like either 666 - or 999, even my mother, whom is a christian, has seen it and she's quite baffled as well... I have always been quite speechless to it, but it doesn't seem like anything special?
[/TD]

I could, but when we saw it, I was quite young and my parents never took the picture, because they dont even want to know about it,..hmmm she has a set of hair now, quite hard to dig through since I tried before. I will have to try my best to find it through the hair, but most def. see if I can post one!--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vortex <darkworldsyd@... wrote:
For somebody like myself, I find this most interesting.. is there any way you could post a picture of the mark??? 

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, phantasmagoriadreamside <cloudff7200@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An odd question....
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 11:01 AM

I have a 17 year old sister who all of her life has been ridden with mental problems.... .She's quite schizophrenic. Awhile back ago she had chopped off her hair, revealing a birthmark that somewhat resembles a set of numbers, it's quite difficult to read, but it does seem to look like either 666 - or 999, even my mother, whom is a christian, has seen it and she's quite baffled as well... I have always been quite speechless to it, but it doesn't seem like anything special?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back