Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An Odd Question!!!

oberscharfuhrer666

Greetings everyone,

I had a question that just popped into my mind and I thought it would be the perfect question for this group. I know that father and his demons are there to protect us and help us in anyway, we can ask them questions on anything that is troubling us. So my question is, Are we allowed to summon them or talk to them and ask them how their day was or what they like to do for fun, kind of like you are getting to know a good friend? Next, and I am just throwing this question out there so please bear with me(it may sound stupid), but can we ever invite them down to hang out. I know they are busy but I figured a demon would like to have fun as well. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:
well i dont see y not lol ive never contacted demons so wouldnt know hail satan
Greetings everyone,

I had a question that just popped into my mind and I thought it would be the perfect question for this group. I know that father and his demons are there to protect us and help us in anyway, we can ask them questions on anything that is troubling us. So my question is, Are we allowed to summon them or talk to them and ask them how their day was or what they like to do for fun, kind of like you are getting to know a good friend? Next, and I am just throwing this question out there so please bear with me(it may sound stupid), but can we ever invite them down to hang out. I know they are busy but I figured a demon would like to have fun as well. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hail Satan!!!!

Question is not odd - more, like... humane. It is just my opinion - I would not do it. The Gods are busy as you said, and I guess it is enough for them that they help us, and especially the newbies.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:

Greetings everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

It depends, astrally anyone can be in multiple places at once. If I remember correctly, it's called splitting or doubling. I don't know how many times one can do this, or if it weakens one in anyway, but I know it can be done.I think this is how all the demons manage to actually help us, and manage to still do things physically.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Question is not odd - more, like... humane. It is just my opinion - I would not do it. The Gods are busy as you said, and I guess it is enough for them that they help us, and especially the newbies.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@ wrote:

Greetings everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

Sure, you can summon them whenever you want! There's a reason they're called the Gods right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666"
That would be great :)
I would love to hang-out with Demons too :)

<ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:
Greetings everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back