Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An Idea I Have

[email protected]

The RHP has done much to suppress available info.
By starving LHP followers of knowledge, they hope to finally defeat them.
And yeah, it's hard to find others.
They are few and far between.

What if there was a real place to meet and to learn from others and relating, not just online but at a real location.

Basically, a place where those working toward a common goal come together as needed, get what they need to work themselves toward that goal, then continue on with their paths.
Or a church of spiritual satanists.
Teaching, sharing and helping one another.
A place where one can come and go on their free will.

What do you all think of this?

I know someone from past in here was talking about a satanic summer camp but that was long ago.

I would like to see a real location come alive with the knowledge from the High priest and High priestess and the like. I also know people would like to meet other Spiritual Satanists and learn from them and the like.

This is an idea for a good cause.
So may you think of a place where Spiritual Satanists can thrive without the enemy and with full freedom.

Bringer of knowledge and freedom is what Our Lord would want to see. So this is how my idea got formed and came to be.

My love is strong with out Lord
Ave Satan!

When more of us become risen serpents then this may be a good idea. However to protect ourselves presently, silence is golden.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

What if there was a real place to meet and to learn from others and relating, not just online but at a real location.

Basically, a place where those working toward a common goal come together as needed, get what they need to work themselves toward that goal, then continue on with their paths.

I know someone from past in here was talking about a satanic summer camp but that was long ago.

I would like to see a real location come alive with the knowledge from the High priest and High priestess and the like. I also know people would like to meet other Spiritual Satanists and learn from them and the like.

So may you think of a place where Spiritual Satanists can thrive without the enemy and with full freedom.

Bringer of knowledge and freedom is what Our Lord would want to see. So this is how my idea got formed and came to be.

Ave Satan!

Hehe yeah. This is a dream I have. But money is the issue to that. If I had the money I would build two things. A huge plot of land! And one or two night clubs. And build a SS church and name is "S" in runic gothic language. And make it as I wilt. Not just a church, but also I place to buy Satanic things of All. Black candles that Satanic folk will make. Satanic Jewelry. Satanic Sex lounge. Satanic Bathes to bathe in before rituals - like a hot spring lol :p Satanic Gig arena - gig as in live bands performing etc

I've always had this dream ever since I can remember! Mainly coz we don't have a place to go, to worship, converse and/or have fun in Satan's Glorified Name.
I will make it in south africa, coz that is where I am from and its filled with Satanists , but their all hidden lol x_x

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:44:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

Ave Satan!

Yup. That is the only way we will live in the so called "free". I wish it wasn't so, but when the time is right! Then we will rise up like serpents and rise our serpentsSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:53:20 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have
  When more of us become risen serpents then this may be a good idea. However to protect ourselves presently, silence is golden.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

Ave Satan!

I can not tell how perfect It'd be If there'd be a place for us , the father satan's followers where we can freely do our meditations , rituals and everything related to Satanism .. Just like mosques or churches of christians .. I would be there working in all my free time ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampirecrimson666@" <vampirecrimson666@ wrote:

Ave Satan!

Yes what u say is true. But I also have thought of this much and intently.
In conclusion of this is

Much security and a big "must read" before anyone enters, they have to sign themselves in and agree to the T's and C's of the club, church etc. And know that this is a SS ground and blood orb living sacrifices are "forbidden" by law of Satan/enki. And a photo of the enemy or/and a photo of the one that broke the law's of Satan will be banned for life! From the church, club etc. They will know that "we" don't play here! And that there is a "Zero Tolerance" ever present and enforced throughout time. Meaning 24/7Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 04:45:30 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have
  [/IMG]</var>

Yeah! So true. I will practically live there lol. If I built it. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "chapofshadow@..." <chapofshadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:51:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have
  I can not tell how perfect It'd be If there'd be a place for us , the father satan's followers where we can freely do our meditations , rituals and everything related to Satanism .. Just like mosques or churches of christians .. I would be there working in all my free time ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vampirecrimson666@" <vampirecrimson666@ wrote:

Ave Satan!

Problem with that is,many of us who enjoy our solitary practice, would not want to attend any kind of gathering like that.Just being honest.But I will be glad when I can wear my SS jewelery out in the open,and even talk about Satan,without looking around to see who is listening.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: Satan E Groups <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

Hehe yeah. This is a dream I have. But money is the issue to that. If I had the money I would build two things. A huge plot of land! And one or two night clubs. And build a SS church and name is "S" in runic gothic language. And make it as I wilt. Not just a church, but also I place to buy Satanic things of All. Black candles that Satanic folk will make. Satanic Jewelry. Satanic Sex lounge. Satanic Bathes to bathe in before rituals - like a hot spring lol :p Satanic Gig arena - gig as in live bands performing etc

I've always had this dream ever since I can remember! Mainly coz we don't have a place to go, to worship, converse and/or have fun in Satan's Glorified Name.
I will make it in south africa, coz that is where I am from and its filled with Satanists , but their all hidden lol x_x

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:44:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

Ave Satan!

You kidding? I would fucking love to attend such a place, or
gathering! But now is not the time for such, I'm afraid. Just being
realistic here. But a day will come when such places are the norm. Our
time is coming! Stand proud! Hail Father Satan always!

On 10/10/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Problem with that is,many of us who enjoy our solitary practice, would not
want to attend any kind of gathering like that.Just being honest.But I will
be glad when I can wear my SS jewelery out in the open,and even talk about
Satan,without looking around to see who is listening.

Hail Satan
Brian

Hehe yeah. This is a dream I have. But money is the issue to that. If I
had the money I would build two things. A huge plot of land! And one or
two night clubs. And build a SS church and name is "S" in runic gothic
language. And make it as I wilt. Not just a church, but also I place to
buy Satanic things of All. Black candles that Satanic folk will make.
Satanic Jewelry. Satanic Sex lounge. Satanic Bathes to bathe in before
rituals - like a hot spring lol :p Satanic Gig arena - gig as in live
bands performing etc

I've always had this dream ever since I can remember! Mainly coz we
don't have a place to go, to worship, converse and/or have fun in Satan's
Glorified Name.
I will make it in south africa, coz that is where I am from and its filled
with Satanists , but their all hidden lol x_x

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:44:30 -0000
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

What if there was a real place to meet and to learn from others and
relating, not just online but at a real location.

Basically, a place where those working toward a common goal come together
as needed, get what they need to work themselves toward that goal, then
continue on with their paths.

I know someone from past in here was talking about a satanic summer camp
but that was long ago.

I would like to see a real location come alive with the knowledge from the
High priest and High priestess and the like. I also know people would like
to meet other Spiritual Satanists and learn from them and the like.

So may you think of a place where Spiritual Satanists can thrive without
the enemy and with full freedom.

Bringer of knowledge and freedom is what Our Lord would want to see. So
this is how my idea got formed and came to be.

Ave Satan!

Actually, there is such a place/event. Well, sort of... I'm not 100% sure of their exact beliefs or practices, but if it's not Spiritual Satanism I don't think its too far off from it. The Brotherhood of Satan holds a rather large retreat every year, and I think possibly more than that. I remember seeing a lot of heavy promotion for a Satanic unity retreat they were doing a few years ago. As I said though, I'm not really positive on what they believe or practice. I've never really looked into them too much, aside from a couple videos they posted on youtube a few years ago. They "claim" to be a very large and very old organization that focuses more on gathering than online, and I know they have several physical offices, but that doesn't really explain a whole lot in my opinion. This has definitely sparked my curiosity though. I'm kind of interested to see if they're still around, if they still do camps & workshops, and what they actually practice. I myself am on a constant mission to awaken people and show them the true light of OUR Father, and as I make success with this, the more I consider starting an actual coven here in my city. Many have already shown great interest. Maybe several of us could start up different covens in different states and countries and have one giant annual gathering every year where all the coven come together and celebrate. That would be GLORIOUS!  HAIL SATAN!!!
On Oct 9, 2012 4:47 AM, "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

Ave Satan!

IT'S attainable. You rent a legal venue and host an annual gathering like a 3 or 4 day camping festival. Post months before the event the attendance of speakers such as HP'S /ESS. host meditation work shops and spiritual warfare rituals. Then have some cultural live music for fun festivities. Offer non GMO food vendors and restrict access to those who purchased cheap tickets through pre booked date and time reservation. Proceeds can be donated to JoS research and software upgrades. Promote a "leave no trace" mentality and keep the attendance under a couple thousand. I'm not sure about the USA but here in Canada spiritual music events go on for a week during the summer months.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Yeah! So true. I will practically live there lol. If I built it.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:51:32
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

yes i agree, father wants us to be united.
your right there are always going to be someone in the group that doesn't belong. so you can call them a wanderer and a distraction.

well i have found places online that are based on the satanic path but bash us spiritual satanists but claim to accept all satanic paths.

yet i have constructed three pages on Facebook and two groups. one group is now in active while the other one just got started.
two of the pages are similar but have different goals. yet all of the pages have the same feel which is satanism

with all the likes add up to more than a hundred people but some are repeated
so far going well but slow with the pages and the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brian taulbee <brainwaave2000@... wrote:

good idea. thought of it myself lots of times. father wants us to be united. but how would you weed out the infiltrators, kitten sacrificing riff raff, and wannabes? blood oath under threat of death if someone betrayed us to the enemy? its hard enough to remain eclectic without getting paranoid, imagine the paranoia being in a group would cause. first thing you know, somone would not trust someone else and then it would spread like a virus destroying the entire group. at best, we go it alone or in twos until someone comes up with a way to unite us all that will not eventually divide us. and just knowing this saddens me greatly. father wants more for us than this.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!

that gives me ideas :D
i agree we need more places like these. would come in handy and a place to meet new people and make new friends

yet it all comes down to money

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:44:30

Ave Satan!

i agree with all of that.

Yes what u say is true. But I also have thought of this much and intently.
In conclusion of this is

Much security and a big "must read" before anyone enters, they have to sign themselves in and agree to the T's and C's of the club, church etc. And know that this is a SS ground and blood orb living sacrifices are "forbidden" by law of Satan/enki. And a photo of the enemy or/and a photo of the one that broke the law's of Satan will be banned for life! From the church, club etc. They will know that "we" don't play here! And that there is a "Zero Tolerance" ever present and enforced throughout time. Meaning 24/7

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 04:45:30
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

good idea. thought of it myself lots of times. father wants us to be united. but how would you weed out the infiltrators, kitten sacrificing riff raff, and wannabes? blood oath under threat of death if someone betrayed us to the enemy? its hard enough to remain eclectic without getting paranoid, imagine the paranoia being in a group would cause. first thing you know, somone would not trust someone else and then it would spread like a virus destroying the entire group. at best, we go it alone or in twos until someone comes up with a way to unite us all that will not eventually divide us. and just knowing this saddens me greatly. father wants more for us than this.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!

Be careful they are not like us at all.One of our long time members got caught up in that shit,and he highly regrets it.Remember there are many groups out there,that will suck newbies up into their traps.Most practice reverse xtian BS or even worse disrespectful stuff to our Gods .The safest place to be in my opinion is and will always be right here in this ministry.Joy of Satan is the only truth that you can trust.I have been in many and most of the other occult groups,in the last 15 years,and have found nothing but lies and wanna bees.So be careful when venturing out of here,because in this case,the grass is not any greener else where.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:54 PM

Actually, there is such a place/event. Well, sort of... I'm not 100% sure of their exact beliefs or practices, but if it's not Spiritual Satanism I don't think its too far off from it. The Brotherhood of Satan holds a rather large retreat every year, and I think possibly more than that. I remember seeing a lot of heavy promotion for a Satanic unity retreat they were doing a few years ago. As I said though, I'm not really positive on what they believe or practice. I've never really looked into them too much, aside from a couple videos they posted on youtube a few years ago. They "claim" to be a very large and very old organization that focuses more on gathering than online, and I know they have several physical offices, but that doesn't really explain a whole lot in my opinion. This has definitely sparked my curiosity though. I'm kind of interested to see if they're still around, if they still do camps & workshops, and what they actually practice. I myself am on a constant mission to awaken people and show them the true light of OUR Father, and as I make success with this, the more I consider starting an actual coven here in my city. Many have already shown great interest. Maybe several of us could start up different covens in different states and countries and have one giant annual gathering every year where all the coven come together and celebrate. That would be GLORIOUS!  HAIL SATAN!!! On Oct 9, 2012 4:47 AM, "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

Ave Satan!

@ Brian gibbons : even if people were looking you know the truth satan is the real god and he teaches to the straight path without a book we all have satans help and everyone that is brainwashed is printing pamphlets with lies on them thinking they are doing something great when they are just drones

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Problem with that is,many of us who enjoy our solitary practice, would not want to attend any kind of gathering like that.Just being honest.But I will be glad when I can wear my SS jewelery out in the open,and even talk about Satan,without looking around to see who is listening.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

i agree with that since this is an individual thing but what if this place was in a remote location to only the ones who want to come only know about it and the outsiders don't know

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

But the problem is,the minute you start speaking about Satan openly,then that's when the trouble starts.I will give you an example in my little rural town in Alabama,in the US.There was this group of Satanist,that where holding services in there own house,and dancing in there back yard.The xtians with torches did come,and made a news worthy spectacle of them,and then they ran their asses out of town,and sold the house to some xtians.So don't think that shit does not happen,because I am here to say,that in the country here,you are taking your life in your hands.Glad its cool in Canada,but not here,and its even worse in other parts of the world,from what many of my SS friend tell me in other parts of the world.So in a perfect world yes,but we are not in that yet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:50 AM

IT'S attainable. You rent a legal venue and host an annual gathering like a 3 or 4 day camping festival. Post months before the event the attendance of speakers such as HP'S /ESS. host meditation work shops and spiritual warfare rituals. Then have some cultural live music for fun festivities. Offer non GMO food vendors and restrict access to those who purchased cheap tickets through pre booked date and time reservation. Proceeds can be donated to JoS research and software upgrades. Promote a "leave no trace" mentality and keep the attendance under a couple thousand. I'm not sure about the USA but here in Canada spiritual music events go on for a week during the summer months.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

That is how I feel. I can not wait till the day comes when we can all talk about our meditations and not be looked at strange. Or when Father is no longer disrespected by xians unthoughtful blabber and there is nothing that we can really say without being found out we are with the true Creator God. Or when we don't have to worry about family members not progressing because they are without. I relish the day when we can walk down the street and see stores for ritual items or histories about our Gods rather than churches or bible stores. Hopefully soon that day will come, and we will be prepared for it because we know who our Father is. And that is Father Satan.

Hail Satan
Hail Nebiros
Hail the Gods of DautSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:12:49 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:44:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

Ave Satan!

Yeah. True. But its open to Any SS and Satanist alike. There will be an enforced law (in my dream) that will prevent any Enemy from coming in. But whom ever is SS can come and be apart of something big and show the Enemy that we are ready. And if u come of not is ur own thing anyways lol :p I'm not ganna force them to come. I'd rather say. Enter at ur own rick! Or don't think about it XDSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:12:49 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Ave Satan!

I would love to be able to gather with those in our family and just BE who we are without hiding. I know how difficult it would be to organize such a gathering without infiltrators but I am hopeful. xoxox
Hail Father Satan

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

Hail Father Satan!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:30:06 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have

Hail Satan
Brian

bands performing etc

Glorified Name.

Hail Satan

but that was long ago.

Ave Satan!

yes our day is coming

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

bands performing etc

Glorified Name.

Hail Satan

but that was long ago.

Ave Satan!

I would love to meet other Spiritual Satanists, personally, but the time right now is just not right and there could be infiltrators. Which is not such a good idea at this moment...

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

bands performing etc

Glorified Name.

Hail Satan

but that was long ago.

Ave Satan!

If we rent land. The land will be taken away and terminate the event and make it Void! coz it is Satanic and they won't allow it. That is why I want "owned" land lol. Coz if we have our own land. No fuck can say shitSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "malcolmalexander666" <malcolmalexander666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:50:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

Yeah ne. That is true :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:09:46 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have
  Be careful they are not like us at all.One of our long time members got caught up in that shit,and he highly regrets it.Remember there are many groups out there,that will suck newbies up into their traps.Most practice reverse xtian BS or even worse disrespectful stuff to our Gods .The safest place to be in my opinion is and will always be right here in this ministry.Joy of Satan is the only truth that you can trust.I have been in many and most of the other occult groups,in the last 15 years,and have found nothing but lies and wanna bees.So be careful when venturing out of here,because in this case,the grass is not any greener else where.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Actually, there is such a place/event. Well, sort of... I'm not 100% sure of their exact beliefs or practices, but if it's not Spiritual Satanism I don't think its too far off from it. The Brotherhood of Satan holds a rather large retreat every year, and I think possibly more than that. I remember seeing a lot of heavy promotion for a Satanic unity retreat they were doing a few years ago. As I said though, I'm not really positive on what they believe or practice. I've never really looked into them too much, aside from a couple videos they posted on youtube a few years ago. They "claim" to be a very large and very old organization that focuses more on gathering than online, and I know they have several physical offices, but that doesn't really explain a whole lot in my opinion. This has definitely sparked my curiosity though. I'm kind of interested to see if they're still around, if they still do camps & workshops, and what they actually practice. I myself am on a constant mission to awaken people and show them the true light of OUR Father, and as I make success with this, the more I consider starting an actual coven here in my city. Many have already shown great interest. Maybe several of us could start up different covens in different states and countries and have one giant annual gathering every year where all the coven come together and celebrate. That would be GLORIOUS!  HAIL SATAN!!! On Oct 9, 2012 4:47 AM, "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

Ave Satan!

That could work to. But what about making ourselves known and Standing up for our Pagan rights! And Satanic Law. And get HARD evidence about the Laws and things about our HolidaysSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:33:07 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have
  i agree with that since this is an individual thing but what if this place was in a remote location to only the ones who want to come only know about it and the outsiders don't know

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

The only reason they left is coz they fled. Is coz they are weak. If we are united. And public. They cannot chase us away. Coz here in south africa. All religions are protected by Law. And if they do try to abuse that and physically attack me. I will have no problem taking out my Teaser and Shocking their ass! And punch them in the face, brake bones. Coz I can and will. And the Law will be on my side, coz it is "self defense" and/or "defending the Rights of another human" and their religious Rights

HaIL SATAN GOD OF DAUT AND EA And Enki. I will not stand to see my rights be trampled apon and I will fight for my rights and the rights of All pagan/Satanic Gods/HumansSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:19:56 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An Idea I Have
  But the problem is,the minute you start speaking about Satan openly,then that's when the trouble starts.I will give you an example in my little rural town in Alabama,in the US.There was this group of Satanist,that where holding services in there own house,and dancing in there back yard.The xtians with torches did come,and made a news worthy spectacle of them,and then they ran their asses out of town,and sold the house to some xtians.So don't think that shit does not happen,because I am here to say,that in the country here,you are taking your life in your hands.Glad its cool in Canada,but not here,and its even worse in other parts of the world,from what many of my SS friend tell me in other parts of the world.So in a perfect world yes,but we are not in that yet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

Yeah. One daySent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:54:41 +0000To: Father<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have
  That is how I feel. I can not wait till the day comes when we can all talk about our meditations and not be looked at strange. Or when Father is no longer disrespected by xians unthoughtful blabber and there is nothing that we can really say without being found out we are with the true Creator God. Or when we don't have to worry about family members not progressing because they are without. I relish the day when we can walk down the street and see stores for ritual items or histories about our Gods rather than churches or bible stores. Hopefully soon that day will come, and we will be prepared for it because we know who our Father is. And that is Father Satan.

Hail Satan
Hail Nebiros
Hail the Gods of DautSent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:12:49 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] An Idea I Have
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Ave Satan!

i agree with the timing not right but still this is for the future
thats why we can meet online and email

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Algur <lightalgur@... wrote:

I would love to meet other Spiritual Satanists, personally, but the time right now is just not right and there could be infiltrators. Which is not such a good idea at this moment...

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian

bands performing etc

Glorified Name.

Hail Satan

but that was long ago.

Ave Satan!

yes your right
it would be good when a place for spiritual satanists to come together share experience and help others

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

@ Brian gibbons : even if people were looking you know the truth satan is the real god and he teaches to the straight path without a book we all have satans help and everyone that is brainwashed is printing pamphlets with lies on them thinking they are doing something great when they are just drones

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

i agree and cant wait either for the day when we can be in public without people thinking we are strange or evil

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Nebiros
Hail the Gods of Daut
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:12:49
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

yes thats how i see it also

Yeah. True. But its open to Any SS and Satanist alike. There will be an enforced law (in my dream) that will prevent any Enemy from coming in. But whom ever is SS can come and be apart of something big and show the Enemy that we are ready. And if u come of not is ur own thing anyways lol :p I'm not ganna force them to come. I'd rather say. Enter at ur own rick! Or don't think about it XD

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 23:12:49

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

difficult yes but can be done

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "miss.kandi" <miss.kandi@... wrote:

I would love to be able to gather with those in our family and just BE who we are without hiding. I know how difficult it would be to organize such a gathering without infiltrators but I am hopeful. xoxox
Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

interesting
yes that would be so cool to have a giant gathering from all over the world

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:

Actually, there is such a place/event. Well, sort of... I'm not 100% sure
of their exact beliefs or practices, but if it's not Spiritual Satanism I
don't think its too far off from it. The Brotherhood of Satan holds a
rather large retreat every year, and I think possibly more than that. I
remember seeing a lot of heavy promotion for a Satanic unity retreat they
were doing a few years ago. As I said though, I'm not really positive on
what they believe or practice. I've never really looked into them too much,
aside from a couple videos they posted on youtube a few years ago. They
"claim" to be a very large and very old organization that focuses more on
gathering than online, and I know they have several physical offices, but
that doesn't really explain a whole lot in my opinion. This has definitely
sparked my curiosity though. I'm kind of interested to see if they're still
around, if they still do camps & workshops, and what they actually
practice. I myself am on a constant mission to awaken people and show them
the true light of OUR Father, and as I make success with this, the more I
consider starting an actual coven here in my city. Many have already shown
great interest. Maybe several of us could start up different covens in
different states and countries and have one giant annual gathering every
year where all the coven come together and celebrate. That would be
GLORIOUS! HAIL SATAN!!!
On Oct 9, 2012 4:47 AM, "vampirecrimson666@..." <
vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

but that was long ago.

Ave Satan!

yes but you have to sign up and i didnt just looked through some stuff and found they bash people who A. dont make sense or fail at correctly posting or B. bash spiritual satanists
so i never signed up
your right jos is the safest place to be
i have found there is a group on facebook that has spiritual satanists in it and also good
i also created a group for spiritual satanist but brand new and hardly any activity but the page however is doing much better

Hail Satan
Brian 

Actually, there is such a place/event. Well, sort of... I'm not 100% sure of their exact beliefs or practices, but if it's not Spiritual Satanism I don't think its too far off from it. The Brotherhood of Satan holds a rather large retreat every year, and I think possibly more than that. I remember seeing a lot of heavy promotion for a Satanic unity retreat they were doing a few years ago. As I said though, I'm not really positive on what they believe or practice. I've never really looked into them too much, aside from a couple videos they posted on youtube a few years ago. They "claim" to be a very large and very old organization that focuses more on gathering than online, and I know they have several physical offices, but that doesn't really explain a whole lot in my opinion. This has definitely sparked my curiosity though. I'm kind of interested to see if they're still around, if they still do camps & workshops, and what they actually practice. I
myself am on a constant mission to awaken people and show them the true light of OUR Father, and as I make success with this, the more I consider starting an actual coven here in my city. Many have already shown great interest. Maybe several of us could start up different covens in different states and countries and have one giant annual gathering every year where all the coven come together and celebrate. That would be GLORIOUS!  HAIL SATAN!!!
On Oct 9, 2012 4:47 AM, "vampirecrimson666@..." <vampirecrimson666@... wrote:

Ave Satan!

your right about that
own land none says what you can do or take it away

If we rent land. The land will be taken away and terminate the event and make it Void! coz it is Satanic and they won't allow it. That is why I want "owned" land lol. Coz if we have our own land. No fuck can say shit

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:50:19

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

yes none can openly speak of Satan without causing problems
thats why if a place was contested it would be of the highest security and secrecy. this way no problems start to arise.
still this is years from now. money issue and finding such a good location.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Ave Satan!

It is a good idea but not a wise one for now. In Zambia there was a group that started practising Satanism openly. Xians protested and the group was banned. Its leading member was sent back to Brazil where he came from. Its sad that the truth can be surpressed to such an extent. For now we must continue with our spiritual warfare and working towards godhead. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 11:18 PM PDT jwazny@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

Ave Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back