Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An eye

Angela

On Monday when I was at work I was drawing blood from a patient doing my normal routine. We were talking about her being a teacher, she had red hair and fair skin, I looked up at her and as I looked I noticed her left eye flashed in an odd way, like a reptile of some kind, it put me on guard. Her eyes where silver grey but not normal, the thought that popped in my head was "reptile" I did not show any change or verbally acknowledge what I saw. I finished my job and sent her on her way. I remember kinda being annoyed and growling to myself as she left.
I do not know what it means if anything but it is still on my mind and if it does have meaning one of my brothers or sisters will be able to explain it to me.

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods of Satans' kingdom!

That doesn't sound good but I'm no expert my advice is be very cautious for the foreseeable future it could be premeditation for an attack.

What else do we know that reminds us of reptiles?

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@... wrote:

On Monday when I was at work I was drawing blood from a patient doing my normal routine. We were talking about her being a teacher, she had red hair and fair skin, I looked up at her and as I looked I noticed her left eye flashed in an odd way, like a reptile of some kind, it put me on guard. Her eyes where silver grey but not normal, the thought that popped in my head was "reptile" I did not show any change or verbally acknowledge what I saw. I finished my job and sent her on her way. I remember kinda being annoyed and growling to myself as she left.
I do not know what it means if anything but it is still on my mind and if it does have meaning one of my brothers or sisters will be able to explain it to me.

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods of Satans' kingdom!

Yes I agree with you. It felt like a warning. One day I got rushed and didn't do my usual protections and I was feeling so sick and felt like I was being crushed at work. I remembered that I had got distracted and was not protected so while at work I did my thing. Then I felt an instant relief. Hail Satan! It was surprising how quickly it worked and it is awesome how much it protects us from. The meditations and affirmations are real and should be done like daily breaths needed for air. We are unfortunately surrounded by the enemy and blind xian Gentiles. I hate when they tell me they will pray for me because I send the negative energy directly back to its sender. Sadly a lot of times it is a blind xian Gentile. I am grateful to the Gods and Goddesses for their knowledge and protection when I myself was to ignorant to protect myself.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Satans' Kingdom!!!

These are enemy thoughtforms of the enemy. HP Vovim has made a mention of that and many members who are open have seen these. Like floating eyes etc. These should be burned with the Satanic fire element.

If you feel you're being watched [The feeling is very creepy and you will know if you are a bit open] then you probably are. Never, ever again skip your protections as all the enemy does is spy until they find a weak point, then press on that until you crack. Bear this in your mind and do not let yourself be exposed. Satan protects us, but protecting ourselves is mandatory.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@... wrote:

Yes I agree with you. It felt like a warning. One day I got rushed and didn't do my usual protections and I was feeling so sick and felt like I was being crushed at work. I remembered that I had got distracted and was not protected so while at work I did my thing. Then I felt an instant relief. Hail Satan! It was surprising how quickly it worked and it is awesome how much it protects us from. The meditations and affirmations are real and should be done like daily breaths needed for air. We are unfortunately surrounded by the enemy and blind xian Gentiles. I hate when they tell me they will pray for me because I send the negative energy directly back to its sender. Sadly a lot of times it is a blind xian Gentile. I am grateful to the Gods and Goddesses for their knowledge and protection when I myself was to ignorant to protect myself.

Hail Satan!

I have seen the same pair of vibrant green/gold eyes every once in awhile. But I don't think it felt bad. Even when they were directly in front of me. Are all floating eyes bad? Lol I've also seen a man in like an all black robe as I walked in my room. He looked similar to when i had dreamed of Malphas once, so maybe thats why i didnt feel bad? But when I get a bad feeling I usually don't see anything.

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis! ❤
Hail the Gods of Duat! ❤💛💚💙💜

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

These are enemy thoughtforms of the enemy. HP Vovim has made a mention of that and many members who are open have seen these. Like floating eyes etc. These should be burned with the Satanic fire element.

If you feel you're being watched [The feeling is very creepy and you will know if you are a bit open] then you probably are. Never, ever again skip your protections as all the enemy does is spy until they find a weak point, then press on that until you crack. Bear this in your mind and do not let yourself be exposed. Satan protects us, but protecting ourselves is mandatory.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I see eyes a lot too in the dark, when I am lying down in bed and trying to sleep. Different shapes, sizes, pupils and irises of different colours. Just because you don't have a bad feeling doesn't mean it's a good thing. The enemy spirits can inject feelings in us, it takes practice to distinguish which feelings are genuinely yours and which are not, same with thoughts.Be sure to do banishing rituals and keep your aura of protection up, several times a day.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:19:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: An eye

I have seen the same pair of vibrant green/gold eyes every once in awhile. But I don't think it felt bad. Even when they were directly in front of me. Are all floating eyes bad? Lol I've also seen a man in like an all black robe as I walked in my room. He looked similar to when i had dreamed of Malphas once, so maybe thats why i didnt feel bad? But when I get a bad feeling I usually don't see anything.

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis! ❤
Hail the Gods of Duat! ❤????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Some of us don't get scared when we see entities or eyes in our room, no matter what the lighting. Some do get scared; it's not good or bad, it just is. It's different for everyone. What matters is the practice and perfection of controlling your emotions and the fear of things, whatever it may be, whether it has to do with entities or not.

Whether or not you are genuinely fearing something is not always the barometer to measure by, to see whether something is good or bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I see eyes a lot too in the dark, when I am lying down in bed and trying to sleep. Different shapes, sizes, pupils and irises of different colours. Just because you don't have a bad feeling doesn't mean it's a good thing. The enemy spirits can inject feelings in us, it takes practice to distinguish which feelings are genuinely yours and which are not, same with thoughts.
Be sure to do banishing rituals and keep your aura of protection up, several times a day.

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis! ❤
Hail the Gods of Duat! ❤ðŸ'›ðŸ'šðŸ'™ðŸ'œ

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Sorry, let me correct what I previously wrote:

What matter is the practice and perfection of controlling your emotions and ELIMINATING the fear of things, whatever it may be, whether it has to do with entities or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Some of us don't get scared when we see entities or eyes in our room, no matter what the lighting. Some do get scared; it's not good or bad, it just is. It's different for everyone. What matters is the practice and perfection of controlling your emotions and the fear of things, whatever it may be, whether it has to do with entities or not.

Whether or not you are genuinely fearing something is not always the barometer to measure by, to see whether something is good or bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

I see eyes a lot too in the dark, when I am lying down in bed and trying to sleep. Different shapes, sizes, pupils and irises of different colours. Just because you don't have a bad feeling doesn't mean it's a good thing. The enemy spirits can inject feelings in us, it takes practice to distinguish which feelings are genuinely yours and which are not, same with thoughts.
Be sure to do banishing rituals and keep your aura of protection up, several times a day.

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis! ❤

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

I have seen these eyes as well, usually when closing my eyes to go to sleep; and sometimes when starting meditation. I have always felt like it was someone unwelcomed watching me and observing me with some malice. If I ever see them again, I will surely do as one poster suggested and burn them with the Satanic element of fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Sorry, let me correct what I previously wrote:

What matter is the practice and perfection of controlling your emotions and ELIMINATING the fear of things, whatever it may be, whether it has to do with entities or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan! ❤
Hail Andras! ❤
Hail Malphas! ❤
Hail Haures! ❤
Hail Anubis! ❤

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back