Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

An array of problems...

*DarkAngel666*

First of all, Thank you very much for creating this website and group. You have no idea how many positive feelings and hope it has granted me.

I really wish to serve Satan and dedicate myself... But I have very big problems... I re-read the articles you posted... But something always seems to come up. So that is why I am posting this;

My first problem is my mother. She is ridiculously devout to the Xian God. To an extent that physical harm may come to me if she catches me doing a ritual or at least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18, however... When I was a kid, she kept me from going to school. As she found things that were 'Ungodly' in the classes. So I have no education for a job or money to keep an apartment.

So basically I am forced to stay with her. I still love her inside, but her ways are overbearing. She comes into my room suddenly and with no warning as well. So I cannot properly meditate privately.

I really want to serve Satan... I believe once I was praying in my own words for his guidance and his strength and I felt... It was as if I was filled with energy. Warm and soft. But not overbearing. I felt a bit weak afterwards, but very pleasant and peaceful.

Was this Father Satan's touch?

Thank you so much for this.
Best wishes. Kris.

It's good that you are here. Welcome. :)   Is it possible to go and live with other relatives? That way, you can return to school, or do correspondence classes. Or you can do correspondence classes at home too, if that's an option. A high school education is REALLY important, without it, it's hard to find a job. I don't know if talking to your mother about that would help. You cannot depend on her for the rest of your life (not saying that you want to, just saying.) One day, you will have to go out and work, and for that, you need an education. It sounds like she does not respect your privacy at all. Is there a time she gets up and goes to sleep? You can always work around those hours. When you go to sleep, just lie or sit on your bed, even for 10-30 minutes as you can, and meditate. You can also do some meditating before you get up out of bed in the morning, and before you start your day.   Can you leave the house to go to the public library or internet cafe, to read the JoS website? That way, you can read more comfortably and freely. If the weather is nice outside, you can go to a park and meditate under a tree, or even just sit and talk to Father Satan in your mind. He hears you, He hears all of us.   You can pray to Father to guide you, if you really want to serve Him, He will help you.   You can talk to Him whenever, wherever, however. He is VERY understanding, loving, and patient.   I think it was Him who touched you gently, and let you know of His presence. He is with you. Don't lose faith or hope, no matter what happens at home.   Hail Satan!  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 3:56:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] An array of problems...

First of all, Thank you very much for creating this website and group. You have no idea how many positive feelings and hope it has granted me.

I really wish to serve Satan and dedicate myself... But I have very big problems... I re-read the articles you posted... But something always seems to come up. So that is why I am posting this;

My first problem is my mother. She is ridiculously devout to the Xian God. To an extent that physical harm may come to me if she catches me doing a ritual or at least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18, however... When I was a kid, she kept me from going to school. As she found things that were 'Ungodly' in the classes. So I have no education for a job or money to keep an apartment.

So basically I am forced to stay with her. I still love her inside, but her ways are overbearing. She comes into my room suddenly and with no warning as well. So I cannot properly meditate privately.

I really want to serve Satan... I believe once I was praying in my own words for his guidance and his strength and I felt... It was as if I was filled with energy. Warm and soft. But not overbearing. I felt a bit weak afterwards, but very pleasant and peaceful.

Best wishes. Kris.

Greetings Kris,

That is how it feels when I speak to Father. I am sorry that your mother's fears and ignorance has put you in this perdicament. It seems you already have a close connection to Father. Just keep in mind you do not need tools to Honor Father. YOU are the strongest and most direct tool to Father. As long as you speak to him and show him respect and devotion through your love and actions. For example as you get ready for bed take a moment you connect even if it is just to thank him for the day. I do this throughout  the day and noone knows I am doing it. She will never find out if you hone yourself to be your only tool.

I also suggest asking Father to show you the best and easiest way out of this difficult situation.
 Ciara Desma
The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad.
Quoted by Frederich Nietzsche

To: [email protected]

Best wishes. Kris.

I would recomend taking walks when you can. If your mom asks just say you like to walk for health and exercise. After a while it will become normal. Being alone while hiking can help you think and clear your mind and form plans. You can do chakra chants as you walk, chant runes, affirmations etc. If there is a park or nature area nearby so much the better. If you can be alone in a natural setting ritual can be enhanced. You need nothing more than yourself and intention for ritual. meditation like the sun/moon meditation HP Vonim and HP Maxine have posted can be done and it just looks like you are enjoying the sun/moon.

You can make a dream temple in your mind as you lay in bed falling asleep. Make it as intricate as you want, it is your astral/dream temple. See it clearly, create it part by part, and do ritual in it as you lay quietly in bed and it looks like you are just sleeping. (but you are doing ritual secretly)

Try to find a place to volunteer in your community. Many times volunteering will teach you skills and can lead to a job and opportunities. Your mother will just think you are being a good citizen. Also some volunteer agencies will train you in exchange for volunteering your time with them. You will meet other people and begin networking. This can help you.

Read all you can on the JoS website. Go to the links and read, read, read lol. It is fun to learn.

Today while I was bodyboarding I had a calm, clear moment where I connected with my GD and Father Satan. No one near me even knew I was reciting quietly a Satanic Prayer, I just looked like I was floating on my board quietly, enjoying the ocean.

I hope this helps,
Dante
Hail Satan!
Hail The Bes!

Thank you very much for the reply...! I appreciate it very much!
I am planning to save up small bits of money to get an education. Another small problem is that my father died recently.. And my mother is very dependent on me. We are a somewhat poor family... However, I am determined to make of an education and serve Him in any way I can.

Again, thank you so much. <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drizzt Darkwinter <drizzt_darkwinter@... wrote:

It's good that you are here. Welcome. :)

Is it possible to go and live with other relatives? That way, you can return to
school, or do correspondence classes. Or you can do correspondence classes at
home too, if that's an option.
A high school education is REALLY important, without it, it's hard to find a
job.

I don't know if talking to your mother about that would help. You cannot depend
on her for the rest of your life (not saying that you want to, just saying.)
One day, you will have to go out and work, and for that, you need an education.
It sounds like she does not respect your privacy at all. Is there a time she
gets up and goes to sleep? You can always work around those hours. When you go
to sleep, just lie or sit on your bed, even for 10-30 minutes as you can, and
meditate. You can also do some meditating before you get up out of bed in the
morning, and before you start your day.

Can you leave the house to go to the public library or internet cafe, to read
the JoS website? That way, you can read more comfortably and freely.

If the weather is nice outside, you can go to a park and meditate under a tree,
or even just sit and talk to Father Satan in your mind. He hears you, He hears
all of us.

You can pray to Father to guide you, if you really want to serve Him, He will
help you.

You can talk to Him whenever, wherever, however. He is VERY understanding,
loving, and patient.

I think it was Him who touched you gently, and let you know of His presence. He
is with you. Don't lose faith or hope, no matter what happens at home.

Hail Satan!

First of all, Thank you very much for creating this website and group. You have
no idea how many positive feelings and hope it has granted me.

I really wish to serve Satan and dedicate myself... But I have very big
problems... I re-read the articles you posted... But something always seems to
come up. So that is why I am posting this;

My first problem is my mother. She is ridiculously devout to the Xian God. To an
extent that physical harm may come to me if she catches me doing a ritual or at
least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18, however... When I was a
kid, she kept me from going to school. As she found things that were 'Ungodly'
in the classes. So I have no education for a job or money to keep an apartment.

So basically I am forced to stay with her. I still love her inside, but her ways
are overbearing. She comes into my room suddenly and with no warning as well. So
I cannot properly meditate privately.

I really want to serve Satan... I believe once I was praying in my own words for
his guidance and his strength and I felt... It was as if I was filled with
energy. Warm and soft. But not overbearing. I felt a bit weak afterwards, but
very pleasant and peaceful.

Best wishes. Kris.

Thank you for the reply as well. It really helps a lot.
I talk to Father before I go to bed and as I wake up, several times during the day as well. I wish I could give him the best of me, to make him at least a bit happier with my actions. To please him.
Again, thank you for the recommendations, I will certainly put them to use.

I am very determined to get out of this mess. So I can give my 100%.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christina Connors <hpciaradesma@... wrote:

Greetings Kris,

That is how it feels when I speak to Father. I am sorry that your mother's fears
and ignorance has put you in this perdicament. It seems you already have a close
connection to Father. Just keep in mind you do not need tools to Honor Father.
YOU are the strongest and most direct tool to Father. As long as you speak to
him and show him respect and devotion through your love and actions. For example
as you get ready for bed take a moment you connect even if it is just to thank
him for the day. I do this throughout the day and noone knows I am doing it.
She will never find out if you hone yourself to be your only tool.

I also suggest asking Father to show you the best and easiest way out of this
difficult situation.

Ciara Desma
The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly
and bad.
Quoted by Frederich Nietzsche

My first problem is my mother. She is ridiculously devout to the Xian God. To an
least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18, however... When I was
a kid, she kept me from going to school. As she found things that were 'Ungodly'

So basically I am forced to stay with her. I still love her inside, but her ways
are overbearing. She comes into my room suddenly and with no warning as well. So

I really want to serve Satan... I believe once I was praying in my own words for

Best wishes. Kris.

You don't need an education to get a blue collar job, or a job at a restarant. Either one would pay enough to get by on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drizzt Darkwinter <drizzt_darkwinter@... wrote:

It's good that you are here. Welcome. :)

Is it possible to go and live with other relatives? That way, you can return to
school, or do correspondence classes. Or you can do correspondence classes at
home too, if that's an option.
A high school education is REALLY important, without it, it's hard to find a
job.

I don't know if talking to your mother about that would help. You cannot depend
on her for the rest of your life (not saying that you want to, just saying.)
One day, you will have to go out and work, and for that, you need an education.
It sounds like she does not respect your privacy at all. Is there a time she
gets up and goes to sleep? You can always work around those hours. When you go
to sleep, just lie or sit on your bed, even for 10-30 minutes as you can, and
meditate. You can also do some meditating before you get up out of bed in the
morning, and before you start your day.

Can you leave the house to go to the public library or internet cafe, to read
the JoS website? That way, you can read more comfortably and freely.

If the weather is nice outside, you can go to a park and meditate under a tree,
or even just sit and talk to Father Satan in your mind. He hears you, He hears
all of us.

You can pray to Father to guide you, if you really want to serve Him, He will
help you.

You can talk to Him whenever, wherever, however. He is VERY understanding,
loving, and patient.

I think it was Him who touched you gently, and let you know of His presence. He
is with you. Don't lose faith or hope, no matter what happens at home.

Hail Satan!

least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18, however... When I was a
kid, she kept me from going to school. As she found things that were 'Ungodly'

Best wishes. Kris.

Yep. That was his touch, that was his answer.

Your good to go. HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malevous" <malevous@... wrote:

Best wishes. Kris.

Yes, I believe that that was his touch as well. He has a very
beautiful, uplifting energy.

I mean, do you have any other relatives who are not as unreasonably
strict that you could stay with? You need to get the fuck out of
there. Create an astral temple. That way, you can do rituals in the
privacy of your mind. She cannot touch you there.

On 8/26/10, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Yep. That was his touch, that was his answer.

Your good to go. HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "malevous" <malevous@... wrote:

First of all, Thank you very much for creating this website and group. You
have no idea how many positive feelings and hope it has granted me.

problems... I re-read the articles you posted... But something always
seems to come up. So that is why I am posting this;

My first problem is my mother. She is ridiculously devout to the Xian God.
To an extent that physical harm may come to me if she catches me doing a
ritual or at least reading the website. I would move out, as I am 18,
however... When I was a kid, she kept me from going to school. As she
found things that were 'Ungodly' in the classes. So I have no education
for a job or money to keep an apartment.

So basically I am forced to stay with her. I still love her inside, but
her ways are overbearing. She comes into my room suddenly and with no
warning as well. So I cannot properly meditate privately.

I really want to serve Satan... I believe once I was praying in my own
words for his guidance and his strength and I felt... It was as if I was
filled with energy. Warm and soft. But not overbearing. I felt a bit weak
afterwards, but very pleasant and peaceful.

Best wishes. Kris.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back