Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Amryemalyae

rathar_rathis

I'm pretty new to Satanism, the other night i decided to use a pendulum to find out who my Guardian Demon was. I made sure to ask questions i knew the answers to before hand, i even made sure to word my questions in a very specific manner. I asked if i was talking to Father, the answer was no, i asked if i was talking to my guardian demon, The answer was yes. I waited till the pendulum stopped moving and asked how many letters were in my guardian's name. the pendulum started to swing slowly for two rotations as i counted and then started spinning rapidly to the point i could barely keep up. finally i ask 11 letters? and in mid rotation the pendulum stopped and began moving back and forth to confirm that it was 11 letters. The name i got was Amryemalyae. My question is if anyone knows of Amryemalyae and the best ways i could get to know him better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rathar_rathis" <mr.clitton3190@... wrote:
I'm pretty new to Satanism, the other night i decided to use a pendulum to find out who my Guardian Demon was. I made sure to ask questions i knew the answers to before hand, i even made sure to word my questions in a very specific manner. I asked if i was talking to Father, the answer was no, i asked if i was talking to my guardian demon, The answer was yes. I waited till the pendulum stopped moving and asked how many letters were in my guardian's name. the pendulum started to swing slowly for two rotations as i counted and then started spinning rapidly to the point i could barely keep up. finally i ask 11 letters? and in mid rotation the pendulum stopped and began moving back and forth to confirm that it was 11 letters. The name i got was Amryemalyae. My question is if anyone knows of Amryemalyae and the best ways i could get to know him better.
ummm I've never heard about that one, I also googled it and looked on several lists of demons where I couldn't find anything. But, what I can help you with are a couple of 11 lettered names od demons that start with A (from Joyofsatan.com btw).
Andrealphus
Andromalius
I suggest you go on JoS.com and read the list of demons. also try with the pendulum again, I belive you've mistaken your GD's name.

You sure it's a He in the first place?
Not all Gods are known to us.I talked to one that wasn't on the JoS.Try contacting him/her again and ask questions about him/her.Try to get closer to your GD.It will mean a lot for the both of you. I usually talk about an hour with them every time I do a ritual.They're fun to talk to,especially when it's the three of them and each tries to answer at the same time hahaha.
Do other rituals and ask Amryemalyae to come and talk to you.Then ask if he/she is there. But...did you ask for the name during a moment in which you were protected e.g. a ritual? 'Cause angels might have had you with that name.The first time I asked for my GD,I got a weird name 'Zebwant' and then I did this again during a standard ritual.I even got a best friend!!!

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rathar_rathis" <mr.clitton3190@... wrote:

i dont know him but u could read about him  here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 6:21:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Amryemalyae

http://www.bandoo.co[/IMG
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

i have been trying to find the name of my demon guardian using pendulum but didn't work out,can you tell me how you did it step by step please ,not just an outline .

thanks
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 12:27:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Amryemalyae

i dont know him but u could read about him  here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 6:21:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Amryemalyae

http://www.bandoo.co[/IMG
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back