Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AMAZING VIDEO OF UFO

Nonsense. I have the most paranoid antivirus existing, everything on it up to date and didn't find anything after watching this vid for 2 times.

Why shouldn't we trust this person? Darklady is an old member, she has been here for more than 4 years and certainly a lot longer than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

THIS IS A COMPUTER TROJAN PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

This video starts out mediocre...then something AMAZING HAPPENS!

Lemme know what you all think.

http://youtu.be/MBLZWzhMzdw

<td val[/IMG]Thought I would chime in too David,I also have known her for a very long time,so she is NOT a threat of any kind I assure you.
Hail Satan

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, David H <religionisdisease@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: AMAZING VIDEO OF UFO
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 8:06 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

[/TD]

No, he means the VIDEO is fake. No other by standers, no one else stopped to check it out. The discharge of the UFO had no tail when it fell to the ground and why didnt they go check what it was when it fell to the ground? I wouldve been curious. I'm not agaist the ufo thing coz I saw some pretty freaky stuff in the sky myself once that couldve been an astroid, satelite or anything. It makes no sence for the aliens to do something like that when so many people can be watching. If you look at the guy's you.tube channel you will see it's not the only video, so either this guy is lucky to catch every UFO doing weird stuff or he's good at manipulating video. UFO's and Aliens are real but I highly doubt if this footage is real at all, but thats just my opinion. I'm not going to study this video in depth either but yeah it was pretty cool.

Hail Satan.

On Wed Aug 31st, 2011 6:41 AM PDT diznit26 wrote:

Nonsense. I have the most paranoid antivirus existing, everything on it up to date and didn't find anything after watching this vid for 2 times.

Why shouldn't we trust this person? Darklady is an old member, she has been here for more than 4 years and certainly a lot longer than you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

I'm really tired of people trying to imply that they mean different things than they say, it seems to happen a lot lately. He DID say that THIS LINK IS A COMPUTER TROJAN. Do you know what a trojan is? It has nothing to do with the video being fake or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff@... wrote:

No, he means the VIDEO is fake. No other by standers, no one else stopped to check it out. The discharge of the UFO had no tail when it fell to the ground and why didnt they go check what it was when it fell to the ground? I wouldve been curious. I'm not agaist the ufo thing coz I saw some pretty freaky stuff in the sky myself once that couldve been an astroid, satelite or anything. It makes no sence for the aliens to do something like that when so many people can be watching. If you look at the guy's you.tube channel you will see it's not the only video, so either this guy is lucky to catch every UFO doing weird stuff or he's good at manipulating video. UFO's and Aliens are real but I highly doubt if this footage is real at all, but thats just my opinion. I'm not going to study this video in depth either but yeah it was pretty cool.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@ wrote:

OH! My mistake! LOL Thought he was talking bout the guy who made the video as the word TROJAN means 'determined energy' and I was linking it to the video that seems fake, and that the guy who made it is putting them out there to show off or to try and get attention with or whatever.

This is funny...Darklady is no computer trojan LOL

On Wed Aug 31st, 2011 12:05 PM PDT diznit26 wrote:

I'm really tired of people trying to imply that they mean different things than they say, it seems to happen a lot lately. He DID say that THIS LINK IS A COMPUTER TROJAN. Do you know what a trojan is? It has nothing to do with the video being fake or not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_horse_(computing)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@ wrote:

Ash, when the UFO took off after a flash of energy, it either left behind the clouds, or it bent the time/space and went into a different dimension/or time zone.

The falling "ash" or sparks....I am not so sure of.

The thing moves and changes shapes in the video.

This shit was known to be experimented with in the 1940's with The Philedelphia Experiment.

hailz

Hail Satan.

Yeah I know its hard to tell, I dont accept anything easily, thats just me, I always ask questions. I have a friend who's pretty good at digital fx and she can pretty much produce the same stuff you see in the video. It might be real? I wont argue, BUT CHECK THIS OUT: I cant provide you with the link but search on youtube for 'UFO thailand 22-03-2011' and tell me what you think! That cant be anything from this world!

On Thu Sep 1st, 2011 8:42 AM PDT darrklady13 wrote:

Ash, when the UFO took off after a flash of energy, it either left behind the clouds, or it bent the time/space and went into a different dimension/or time zone.

The falling "ash" or sparks....I am not so sure of.

The thing moves and changes shapes in the video.

This shit was known to be experimented with in the 1940's with The Philedelphia Experiment.

hailz

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back