Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Amazing Satanic website

'bashing' is indeed an improper word Don, I confess ;P

My apologies then.

It is undeniable that the people mentioned do a lot to unburden you - this is a clear as bell. This post of mine was, however, connected solely with the newly weds. I simply didn't understand how is it possible to reconcile all this stuff, but since Raven explained it all regarding her and Brian - how they spend time with each other, than... well, okay :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis, remember that the Gibbons couple do a lot of important question answering and such work on the egroups which makes the Clergy's job easier. Shannon also deserves special note and Lydia along with Hoodedcorba in this department as well. So yes the Clergy has enough work to do. But those mentioned make it that much more easier to do that work. And deserve to be thanked and respected for it, not insulted. As they have helped a lot of people in doing so. Its a team effort in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Gods, people PLEASE... the Clergy has enough work to do, other than to bash the JoS-bashing-posts. This can be called spamming, as we have seen TONS of those and it's getting sickening by day. Every devoted and knowledgeable Satanist WILL unquestionably reject the site because he or she will see for what it really is. Do you people have nothing better to do, something more constructive?

Brian, you got a wife, and being a loving and caring husband, what's the point in posting this meaningless garbage, sitting here and actually wasting your time on some meaningless bs when you could devote it solely to Raven? After all, you two guys do a lot together, though the amount of the posts on the forums may imply you are here 24/d – where’s the time for your life :p? Gods, I wonder whether you even sleep? :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

there is another one called factsaboutJoS.com that these fuckers are trying to get to us with on Yahoo I m I just told them when the sent me an invite"fuck you"

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

It is very pathetic the way the enemy tries to infiltrate the truth. Obviously these people don't know nothing about the true gods and our Lord Satan. Since joining the JOS, I have strengthened myself spiritually and my knowledge of the truth has increased dramatically. I have never found anything in my life that has brought so much power and satisfaction in my life as the truth that I have found in the JOS. Thanks to our JOS Ministry and Brothers and Sisters that have made me so strong with their teachings and knowledge! Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

BWAHAHAHAH!!Does she have anything better to do than looking how big are the penises in Greek statues and comparing them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

I used to read on this website. Going deeper into it [that is 2-3 pages], this girly is not only a fucking and TOTAL liar, plagiarist and ASSHOLE, but also a total foolish crackpot. She has EVERYTHING stolen from the JoS, stolen everything the fuck up from the Priests and advanced persons posted on the groups, aside with a super mix of mental,spiritual and physical kike awareness. Believe no word she writes. She is obviously a plagiarist infiltrator, liar, retard. Its blantantly obvious that she just makes the connections of the surface and has no deep spiritual knowledge,yet her fucking fingers DARE fucking write about the JoS and the people here.All she writes is just shit she can make up from reading and plagiarizing, stealing and saying shit. A lot of her 'foundings' are HP MAGESONS AND HP ZILARR'S ,HP VOVIM'S AND HP MAXINE'S KNOWLEDGE. Her stupidity is blantant and its one of the rare times I grow enraged for reading internet shit.

"When I look at the picture above, very Greek, I always smile. Where is the male sex organ??? Who could imagine Enki-Pan eunuch??

It would be a dream for Anu, but which will never happen. Greece is already under Anu¢s control, at the same time chaste and depraved up to the ridiculous, because even if the male genitals are sculpted, they are ridiculously small. Especially, if we speak of our Gods, who fortunately for them, have everything perfectly proportioned. Can you imagine giants with a height of 3 meters with male sex organs of male children of five years …"

YES THE WISE HOOKER LOOKS ON THE COCKS OF STATUES AND JUDGES THE WHOLE PAST OF A COUNTRY THAT WAS DEEP INTO CIVILIZATION AND SPIRITUALITY, BY PAN'S COCK SIZE. GREECE IS NOT UNDER ANY ANU'S CONTROL, THIS FUCKING WHORE IS THE ANUS OF ANU. ANOTHER BASTARDIZED INSANE LIAR ON THE NET. I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF. SHE LIES ABOUT THE HIGH PRIESTS OF JOS, PLAGIARIZES LIKE A TOTAL WHORE AND THEN TRIES TO PRETEND SHE IS INTELLIGENT AND 'ABOVE' US. I HOPE SHE FUCKING ROTS.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods, runes...a whole sextion on opening the chakras...just like JOS but i feel the information here is actually more detailed and in-depth than JOS.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Thanks Don working a 40 hour week and doing my own meditations and Yoga plus taking great care my new wife and our house is sometimes hard to juggle but helping the new ones like you and others helped me is a privaledge.

I can understand how you can be confused,but I can assure you that I take the utmost care of my wife,as she will attest too.But thank you for your concern for both of us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:03 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Amazing Satanic website

'bashing' is indeed an improper word Don, I confess ;P

My apologies then.

It is undeniable that the people mentioned do a lot to unburden you - this is a clear as bell. This post of mine was, however, connected solely with the newly weds. I simply didn't understand how is it possible to reconcile all this stuff, but since Raven explained it all regarding her and Brian - how they spend time with each other, than... well, okay :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis, remember that the Gibbons couple do a lot of important question answering and such work on the egroups which makes the Clergy's job easier. Shannon also deserves special note and Lydia along with Hoodedcorba in this department as well. So yes the Clergy has enough work to do. But those mentioned make it that much more easier to do that work. And deserve to be thanked and respected for it, not insulted. As they have helped a lot of people in doing so. Its a team effort in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@ wrote:

Gods, people PLEASE... the Clergy has enough work to do, other than to bash the JoS-bashing-posts. This can be called spamming, as we have seen TONS of those and it's getting sickening by day. Every devoted and knowledgeable Satanist WILL unquestionably reject the site because he or she will see for what it really is. Do you people have nothing better to do, something more constructive?

Brian, you got a wife, and being a loving and caring husband, what's the point in posting this meaningless garbage, sitting here and actually wasting your time on some meaningless bs when you could devote it solely to Raven? After all, you two guys do a lot together, though the amount of the posts on the forums may imply you are here 24/d – where’s the time for your life :p? Gods, I wonder whether you even sleep? :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

there is another one called factsaboutJoS.com that these fuckers are trying to get to us with on Yahoo I m I just told them when the sent me an invite"fuck you"

Thank you for including my name here, but know that I do what I do so Satan's Wisdom can show from my actions. Show these people that we are serious, that Satan exists and in my feelings, He observes and rewards even the answers we give to these groups. Satan appriciates. Thanks for being so polite, but I never thought of it that way. I just wanted to help in the groups generally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Even before me and Brian were married and before we knew each other, we were trying to help newbies. But now that we are together, we actually share their problems and try our best to help them together. We each have our own strengths and weaknesses. But where I'm weak, he's strong and visa versa. So together, we are just hoping that we can use our combined strengths to bring more blinded gentiles to the truth.

And with Jupiter and Mercury in my third house, it makes it easier. Communication has always been important to me. I love computers, phones, texts, IM, etc. So when I'm here on groups, I'm really just doing what I love. And I love to help people, in any way I can. I'm hoping that the information I have to share and the help that I give can bring ALL of my brothers and sisters to godhead. So thank you for the mention. But I really do genuinely enjoy helping everyone.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Same with me, Raven. I have Mercury in my 5th house (recreation, how I spend my free time) and ruling my 3rd, so for me, this is how I enjoy spending my free time.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Even before me and Brian were married and before we knew each other, we were trying to help newbies. But now that we are together, we actually share their problems and try our best to help them together. We each have our own strengths and weaknesses. But where I'm weak, he's strong and visa versa. So together, we are just hoping that we can use our combined strengths to bring more blinded gentiles to the truth.

And with Jupiter and Mercury in my third house, it makes it easier. Communication has always been important to me. I love computers, phones, texts, IM, etc. So when I'm here on groups, I'm really just doing what I love. And I love to help people, in any way I can. I'm hoping that the information I have to share and the help that I give can bring ALL of my brothers and sisters to godhead. So thank you for the mention. But I really do genuinely enjoy helping everyone.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back